FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Themed nights suggestions

Themed nights suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm really finding it difficult to choose the right night at a club to get me feeling comfortable about going.

1. I'm not bi so don't bi nights be good

2. Don't think I'm a milf but do like men under 30.

3. I'm definitely a fem dom but actually don't find many sub men physically very attractive

4. I don't do FFM

Seems like I don't really fit into any theme.

From my other thread, I was going to Halloween night. But my ultimate fantasy and main reason for joining fab and visiting a club is to have FMM fun. Any help or advice is much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps you could find a decent single guy off here (there are some) and then go together to a hotwife night or together to any club night that allows single guys.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Perhaps you could find a decent single guy off here (there are some) and then go together to a hotwife night or together to any club night that allows single guys. "

Well ironically I wanted to go to clubs because the fact I couldn't find a decent man from here. All of the ones I chatted to are either silly boy fantasist, self centred arrogant, cynical or insecure or just lack general social skills and emotion intelligence. Plus the no show and ghosting got too ridiculous. So at least in a club, they're already there. Maybe I just need to convert a nice vanilla guy into swinging. So far with my vanilla dates, none want to share me

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Cougars and cubs nights

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Perhaps you could find a decent single guy off here (there are some) and then go together to a hotwife night or together to any club night that allows single guys.

Well ironically I wanted to go to clubs because the fact I couldn't find a decent man from here. All of the ones I chatted to are either silly boy fantasist, self centred arrogant, cynical or insecure or just lack general social skills and emotion intelligence. Plus the no show and ghosting got too ridiculous. So at least in a club, they're already there. Maybe I just need to convert a nice vanilla guy into swinging. So far with my vanilla dates, none want to share me "

We’ve met a few good ones buy you do have to do a fair bit of filtering.

Perhaps go to a single guy night with a couple?

Not fishing btw.

By *illyvMan  over a year ago

bexleyheath

Have you thought about cougar and cubs nights or housewife nights? Or on a serious note i would happily like to get to no u and maybe we could be club pals i have been to eureka a couple of times but have not tried the others out yet because im a bit nervous and got no one to go with.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I'm really finding it difficult to choose the right night at a club to get me feeling comfortable about going.

3. I'm definitely a fem dom but actually don't find many sub men physically very attractive

4. I don't do FFM

From my other thread, I was going to Halloween night. But my ultimate fantasy and main reason for joining fab and visiting a club is to have FMM fun. Any help or advice is much appreciated "

You could try a non themed night that has single guys, there's loads of clubs and nights to choose from. Following your green arrow it may be that clubs and Fab is just not for you. There's great fun to be had, but it's not for everyone.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'm really finding it difficult to choose the right night at a club to get me feeling comfortable about going.

4. I don't do FFM

From my other thread, I was going to Halloween night. But my ultimate fantasy and main reason for joining fab and visiting a club is to have FMM fun. Any help or advice is much appreciated

You could try a non themed night that has single guys, there's loads of clubs and nights to choose from. Following your green arrow it may be that clubs and Fab is just not for you. There's great fun to be had, but it's not for everyone."

It's really frustrating as i love kinky sex and love to have fmm but clubs and fab isn't a place for me to meet like-minded people. So where can I meet them? Most of my vanilla dates are just too vanilla for me. This is disappointing to hear this comment.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Have you thought about cougar and cubs nights or housewife nights? Or on a serious note i would happily like to get to no u and maybe we could be club pals i have been to eureka a couple of times but have not tried the others out yet because im a bit nervous and got no one to go with. "

Thanks. I look into cougar and cub nights. Good idea. I already have someone to go with to clubs but thanks for the offer.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Perhaps you could find a decent single guy off here (there are some) and then go together to a hotwife night or together to any club night that allows single guys.

Well ironically I wanted to go to clubs because the fact I couldn't find a decent man from here. All of the ones I chatted to are either silly boy fantasist, self centred arrogant, cynical or insecure or just lack general social skills and emotion intelligence. Plus the no show and ghosting got too ridiculous. So at least in a club, they're already there. Maybe I just need to convert a nice vanilla guy into swinging. So far with my vanilla dates, none want to share me

We’ve met a few good ones buy you do have to do a fair bit of filtering.

Perhaps go to a single guy night with a couple?

Not fishing btw. "

Are the single men better at single guys night? As the ones I met in the club so far were abit grim thh. They just didn't interact with people, just paced around the club staring or wanking at people. I just got them coming up to me saying do i want to play without even wanting to spend afew minutes chatting to me. I know it was a quiet night but it seem all the single men in that club acted similar way.

» Add a new message to this topic