FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sex in the pool at kestrels/Abfab

Sex in the pool at kestrels/Abfab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else think the new “no sex in the pool out hot tubs” rule to be inconsistent with the place being a swingers club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

Isn't it for reasons of hygiene?

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

There was always a "no sex in the pool" policy.....it's just that everyone ignored it and it was never enforced.

Not sure how strictly it will be enforced after the email stating such was sent to all subscribers. It is probable that it won't stop play.......

"There was always a "no sex in the pool" policy.....it's just that everyone ignored it and it was never enforced.

Not sure how strictly it will be enforced after the email stating such was sent to all subscribers. It is probable that it won't stop play......."

Definitely never enforced as the missus had sex with a member of staff in the pool

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is the reason I don't use hot tubs

By *inkyKissCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is the reason we use hot tubes ??

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Stick your head under and drink the amber nectar... Not

By *p4fun60Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 23:30:01]

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Clubs not allowing sex in the water cant be due to cum unless they enforce and monitor showering first.

Every clubs pool and tub has cum in it from on and in bodies (unless as above), surely thats the reason for chlorine.

Kestrels always chemically checked the water condition regularly, (unlike some clubs) have they stopped doing that now?

Customer feedback is usually the reason for change at a club, so maybe more have said it puts them off going than have said they go because of it.

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Didn't stop people this weekend...

Unless you had a member of staff poolside all the time, how do you enforce it?

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I recall one of the owners talking about the costs of having to drain and clean the pool more often when the no sex in the pool rule isn't followed, so maybe with energy costs rising, they are looking to enforce more strongly to reduce the number of times they have to drain and clean. It' true it's always been in place and in most clubs as a point of hygiene, but all businesses are going to need to find ways to reduce costs, so this might be the reason they want to enforce the rule.

"Didn't stop people this weekend...

Unless you had a member of staff poolside all the time, how do you enforce it?"

The staff member may join in…

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"Anyone else think the new “no sex in the pool out hot tubs” rule to be inconsistent with the place being a swingers club? "

Having perused your veris, we notice that this is not the first time you have been to this club, so we can only assume that you must like the place.

We are, therefore, a bit bemused as to why you would bring this topic up in the Forums. We are assuming that you are aware of the negative reaction that this post could possibly produce for the club.

We would suggest that if you have an issue with the club`s policies, then you should take them up with the management/owners, rather than airing your grievances on such a public forum.

Are we to assume that due to your obvious displeasure with the ruling, that we will not be seeing you at the club again?

As an addendum, we have no financial interest in this club, but having been members of it for over ten years, we feel that it is incumbent on us to show our support for it. If we were to have a problem with anything there, we certainly wouldn`t broadcast it on the Forums.

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

tenerife

If you go they’ll explain that it’s public health who’s been onto them, they have to been seen enforcing/ warning the no play in the pool rule, it’s really mot that deep. Something to do with a women, an infection and a doctor.

For me getting in a pool that may have bodily fluid in it is not a big deal, neither is using a bed in a swingers place… both are due to be contaminated to a certain degree… wonder if you no pool/ hot tub goers wipe down everywhere you play beforehand?

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Anyone else think the new “no sex in the pool out hot tubs” rule to be inconsistent with the place being a swingers club?

Having perused your veris, we notice that this is not the first time you have been to this club, so we can only assume that you must like the place.

We are, therefore, a bit bemused as to why you would bring this topic up in the Forums. We are assuming that you are aware of the negative reaction that this post could possibly produce for the club.

We would suggest that if you have an issue with the club`s policies, then you should take them up with the management/owners, rather than airing your grievances on such a public forum.

Are we to assume that due to your obvious displeasure with the ruling, that we will not be seeing you at the club again?

As an addendum, we have no financial interest in this club, but having been members of it for over ten years, we feel that it is incumbent on us to show our support for it. If we were to have a problem with anything there, we certainly wouldn`t broadcast it on the Forums.

"

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m surprised it’s ever been allowed tbh.

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

[Removed by poster at 31/08/22 22:38:54]

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 01/09/22 00:53:03]

Sutton

"If you go they’ll explain that it’s public health who’s been onto them, they have to been seen enforcing/ warning the no play in the pool rule, it’s really mot that deep. Something to do with a women, an infection and a doctor.

For me getting in a pool that may have bodily fluid in it is not a big deal, neither is using a bed in a swingers place… both are due to be contaminated to a certain degree… wonder if you no pool/ hot tub goers wipe down everywhere you play beforehand?"

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

People moaned. Club responded.

By *rincessandthebearCouple  over a year ago

Alton

Hear hear, The club is a great club with or without the pool, the rules have always been there just they have been a tad lax in enforcing them,, just view the pool as a great place to start proceedings and then the rooms and dungeon to carry on…..

We have met some fabulous people there and will continue!!!!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Cum soup isn’t for me.

Absolutely not and shouldn’t be allowed in any swinging club. Ever. That’s gross.

North West

"If you go they’ll explain that it’s public health who’s been onto them, they have to been seen enforcing/ warning the no play in the pool rule, it’s really mot that deep. Something to do with a women, an infection and a doctor.

For me getting in a pool that may have bodily fluid in it is not a big deal, neither is using a bed in a swingers place… both are due to be contaminated to a certain degree… wonder if you no pool/ hot tub goers wipe down everywhere you play beforehand?"

Erm yeah… surely everyone wipes down their play area before and after?

What kind of places are you all visiting ha!

Surely that’s normal club etiquette?

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Some people have jerked off in the pool or jacuzzi and u can see thr jizz floating in the water.... for that reason I don't go in the pool or jacuzzi

By *aveywMan  over a year ago

tramore

I’m going tomorrow. First time on a Sunday. Is it usually busy on Sundays?

By *luns1Man  over a year ago

Preston

The club I have been to have had the same rule in place. I guess they expect the clientele to either use common sense to not play in the hot tubs or self police it. I really do not want to get in a hot tub with stringy jazz floating past. They also encourage showering before and after using the hot tub.

Sutton

One of the reasons I think I am relaxed about sex in a pool or jacuzzi is because I am one of the last generation of rugby players that as a teen used the communal baths after the game. In retrospect a pool with mud, sweat, blood and "whatever" is "gross" but they were really relaxing after a game. I heard that the communal baths were stopped on medical grounds.

What people find "gross" is an individual matter, and should not be the subject of rules. If you don't like it don't go there. I don't go into dark rooms or use glory holes.

However, I believe there are medical grounds for banning sex in the pool, which if the case, belatedly at Kestrels should be respected.

North West

"One of the reasons I think I am relaxed about sex in a pool or jacuzzi is because I am one of the last generation of rugby players that as a teen used the communal baths after the game. In retrospect a pool with mud, sweat, blood and "whatever" is "gross" but they were really relaxing after a game. I heard that the communal baths were stopped on medical grounds.

What people find "gross" is an individual matter, and should not be the subject of rules. If you don't like it don't go there. I don't go into dark rooms or use glory holes.

However, I believe there are medical grounds for banning sex in the pool, which if the case, belatedly at Kestrels should be respected."

Subjecting someone to bodily fluids without consent in a public area is gross.

With the rugby lot you we’re all fine with it, not a problem at all.

What’s “gross” absolutely is subjective. But where rules are clear I’d expect a bunch of swingers to stick to them

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Spunk blocking the filters might be a good reason.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"Spunk blocking the filters might be a good reason."

That is EXACTLY the reason why. And also extremely costly to put right.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I find it incredible what I'm supposed to accept because I'm a swinger

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Unless you had a member of staff poolside all the time, how do you enforce it?"

. I agree the only way to enforce it is to have a member of staff standing by the pool.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Unless you had a member of staff poolside all the time, how do you enforce it?. I agree the only way to enforce it is to have a member of staff standing by the pool."

If I go somewhere and I'm asked not to do something I don't need policing by another adult to stop me.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Unless you had a member of staff poolside all the time, how do you enforce it?. I agree the only way to enforce it is to have a member of staff standing by the pool.

If I go somewhere and I'm asked not to do something I don't need policing by another adult to stop me. "

. Again I agree I follow the rules I don’t want to be shown up or banned at the club & spa that I attend.Unfortunately there are some that what to bend or break the rules.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Suspect this will be a moot point in a few months, imagine how much the energy bill will be to keep the pool warm?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like others have said it’s not sexy bring in a pool with floating cum around you

Yep im glad they have enforced this rule.

They just now need to sort out the wanking dead poolside who think wanking right in your face is going to want you to play with them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Like others have said it’s not sexy bring in a pool with floating cum around you

They just now need to sort out the wanking dead poolside who think wanking right in your face is going to want you to play with them "

I was in a hot tub once where the no sex rule was very strictly enforced. A guy got in and started looking at me lasciviously while wanking. I got up and moved to sit the other side of Mr N and unbelievably he took this to mean that I wanted him to continue . So I got out.

"Like others have said it’s not sexy bring in a pool with floating cum around you

They just now need to sort out the wanking dead poolside who think wanking right in your face is going to want you to play with them

I was in a hot tub once where the no sex rule was very strictly enforced. A guy got in and started looking at me lasciviously while wanking. I got up and moved to sit the other side of Mr N and unbelievably he took this to mean that I wanted him to continue . So I got out. "

Unfortunately some men just don’t know how to behave

Not been to a club but I would have thought jumping in a tub with people would have been more of a warm and relaxing social chat then a sex thing . Would you jump in a bath after a stranger has been in using their old water ? Not for me .

By *adylerieWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

My take on this - it should say ‘no cum in the pool’ as I believe that is the issue. I always use a condom so actual sex is not going to affect the pool.

Saying ‘no sex’ doesn’t make people think about the cum on/ in their body before they get in the pool, guys wanking or the giving of bjs.

If there is an issue that puts the using of the pool at risk, we need to comply. I love that pool and the freedom of naked swimming.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Whenever I’ve been in Kestrals and playing in the pool and I’m about to cum I always step out and jizz in the nearest towel as I don’t want it going in the water…

"Whenever I’ve been in Kestrals and playing in the pool and I’m about to cum I always step out and jizz in the nearest towel as I don’t want it going in the water… "

How very well mannered of you

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"Whenever I’ve been in Kestrals and playing in the pool and I’m about to cum I always step out and jizz in the nearest towel as I don’t want it going in the water…

How very well mannered of you "

It was a joke!

Every club I’ve been to has had this rule and I’ve never seen anyone having sex in either the hot tub or pool although I’m sure it does go on at some. I used to love the hot tub but avoid now for precisely this reason!

I thought tadpoles could swim

"Whenever I’ve been in Kestrals and playing in the pool and I’m about to cum I always step out and jizz in the nearest towel as I don’t want it going in the water…

How very well mannered of you

It was a joke! "

I know. It’s called sarcasm

"Suspect this will be a moot point in a few months, imagine how much the energy bill will be to keep the pool warm? "

» Add a new message to this topic