FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest vs Pandoras

Quest vs Pandoras

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedspleaser OP   Man  over a year ago

NE Leeds

For people who've been to both in Leeds, which is better?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no answers... But bookmaking for replies

By *oppy CheeksWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Been to both. It depends on whether it is your first visit to a club & what you are trying to get out of the experience! Quest is smaller & all on one level & easy to move around whereas Pandoras is a huge place & spread over two floors. Pandoras has better facilities in my opinion with a great pool & hot tub area. Suggest that you visit both & form your own opinion. Would try Quest first (I have heard it is a good place to visit on a Sunday afternoon) & then maybe Pandoras on an event night when it is likely to be busier & enough people attending to fill the large space

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Thinking of trying Quest next month. It will be my first time there, but interesting to try a club as a single guy on a Saturday night for a change. Be nice to meet any regular forum contributors for a bit of craic

By *atemarkleCouple  over a year ago

Pudsey

"For people who've been to both in Leeds, which is better? "

We’ve only been to Quest so far. It was quiet when we went (a Weds) so was good to look around and find our feet. Going again tomorrow for Bi night and hoping it will be busier and have more of a vibe. Planning Pandora’s later in the week so can form a proper opinion

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m not a Pandoras fan.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thinking of trying Quest next month. It will be my first time there, but interesting to try a club as a single guy on a Saturday night for a change. Be nice to meet any regular forum contributors for a bit of craic "

Check first it is a Saturday night when single men are allowed !

By *dreamofunicornsWoman  over a year ago

wakefield

Iv only been Pandora when events are on the atmosphere and the volume of people make it a fantastic night. There's are lots of facilities as mentioned.

Looking forward to attending quest on the 24 of September for a event fingers crossed for a great night.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Iv only been Pandora when events are on the atmosphere and the volume of people make it a fantastic night. There's are lots of facilities as mentioned.

Looking forward to attending quest on the 24 of September for a event fingers crossed for a great night. "

pandoras party nights are the best.

Both very different clubs. Pandoras can feel empty on a normal night because it’s massive. Quest is smaller so can have a better atmosphere on the quieter night. That being said an event night at Pandora’s is always great.

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

Ella and I are hoping to visit when we're up in that part of the world in October, are Friday nights at Pandora's busy?

G

Can couple's get a membership on the door for Pandora?

Penrith

"Thinking of trying Quest next month. It will be my first time there, but interesting to try a club as a single guy on a Saturday night for a change. Be nice to meet any regular forum contributors for a bit of craic

Check first it is a Saturday night when single men are allowed ! "

Yep, it’s the third Saturday of the month, so single guys are allowed in I believe?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Been to both and both are good clubs.

Generally peoplea view of clubs is coloured by how fun a night they have and that can be down to chance.

Even on quiet nights you can have fun, but you need to be open to approaching people and allowing others to approach and talk to you.

So if it is a big place like Pandoras a vibe can be built on quieter nights by encouraging people to be in closer proximity for the social side.

But also pick up on cues if people are not interested and move on with a smile.

Can couple's get a membership on the door for Pandora?

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"Can couple's get a membership on the door for Pandora?"

We've registered on the website and got a membership number, and I think we get the card when we visit

G

"Can couple's get a membership on the door for Pandora?"

It’s changed management since we were last there but you could when we signed up.

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple  over a year ago

Scarborough

"For people who've been to both in Leeds, which is better? "

Both clubs are good, both unique. I’d say try both and form your own opinion. Nights at each will vary depending upon the planned events so check their websites and choose dates that suit your interests.

Remember to take your own alcohol to both.

Quest didn’t take card payment last time we were there (July) so remember some cash too.

Mrs SW

Scarborough

"Thinking of trying Quest next month. It will be my first time there, but interesting to try a club as a single guy on a Saturday night for a change. Be nice to meet any regular forum contributors for a bit of craic

Check first it is a Saturday night when single men are allowed ! "

Check but I think both allow single males in on Saturday night.

Pandora’s 2nd play floor is couples only. Quest only have room areas.

Suspect covid recovery. We’ve found SM respectful at both.

Leeds

At Quest single men aren't allowed on 1st and 3rd Saturdays

Scarborough

"At Quest single men aren't allowed on 1st and 3rd Saturdays"

Just checked website now only 2nd Saturday of the month is the only Saturday that SM are not allowed. They both have given more access to SM. We found out last time we went and it was a 1st sat of the month.

Leeds

"At Quest single men aren't allowed on 1st and 3rd Saturdays

Just checked website now only 2nd Saturday of the month is the only Saturday that SM are not allowed. They both have given more access to SM. We found out last time we went and it was a 1st sat of the month. "

Quest must have changed their website in the last ten hours as I checked before I posted. Their website is showing a 404 error now so I can't check again.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Pandoras has recently changed hands again.

From what I heard, and only heard. Their cleanliness has dropped. Kinda puts me off

Our first night was at quest and we have since been to pandoras. We would say quest was the best out the 2 but pandoras did have a sex swing that we never got to try out lol.

Hopefully off to quest this weekend x

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Quest must have changed their website in the last ten hours as I checked before I posted. Their website is showing a 404 error now so I can't check again.

"

It seems to be working fine

Leeds

"

It seems to be working fine "

By *yGirl4LifeCouple  over a year ago

grimsby

We're going to Quest this Saturday as it's couples only. This is our preference at the moment.

Went to a different club a few weeks ago and were put off by the line of men that followed each couple whenever they walked towards a playroom.

By *eedsCouple95Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Hiya just to let you know Pandora's has a couples only floor .

leeds

I can't definitely say this is not correct. They have a cleaner that works his ass off in that place to make sure the place is clean every night. Yes it's under new management and Sam is an amazing lady and would do anything for her customers. You should pop down and meet the team and see for yourself x

Leeds

" They have a cleaner that works his ass off in that place to make sure the place is clean every night. "

That is a job I don't envy. Pandora's is huge. 22 playrooms, lounge, changing rooms, toilets, pool area, corridors, stairs, foyer ...

Penrith

Just checked website now only 2nd Saturday of the month is the only Saturday that SM are not allowed. They both have given more access to SM. We found out last time we went and it was a 1st sat of the month.

Quest must have changed their website in the last ten hours as I checked before I posted. Their website is showing a 404 error now so I can't check again. "

I've just spoken direct with the club, and they confirmed that the 2nd Saturday of the month is couples-only, no SM allowed on this night

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I've just spoken direct with the club, and they confirmed that the 2nd Saturday of the month is couples-only, no SM allowed on this night "

Pre covid couples and single females nights used to be 1st and 3rd Saturday nights. Now post Covid Web site does say just 2nd Saturday night. We really must get back as it's a great club

Penrith

I've just spoken direct with the club, and they confirmed that the 2nd Saturday of the month is couples-only, no SM allowed on this night

Pre covid couples and single females nights used to be 1st and 3rd Saturday nights. Now post Covid Web site does say just 2nd Saturday night. We really must get back as it's a great club "

Well, I have literally just got off the phone to them, so hopefully I'll discover how friendly and welcoming this club is in a couple of weeks

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"

It seems to be working fine "

We got to the home page OK, but trying to go to any other pages gave a 404 error.

We were at Quest last week with friends and had a good time.

Were told that they at going to try a Greedy Girls night once a month (or could be more) on a Thursday night. For which you DON'T need membership.

By *ovebirdsupnorthCouple  over a year ago

kent

It’s gona be lively on 24 sept

By *ovebirdsupnorthCouple  over a year ago

kent

24 sept is men as well it’s a white night gona be fun

You have to try both! They don’t compare! Completely different and both have their pros and cons! I’d suggest trying both on an organised social or event night and then also on a Sunday or a Thursday for a quieter vibe, to chat and get to know people. Have fun!

Leeds

"24 sept is men as well it’s a white night gona be fun "

What is a white night please ?

Penrith

"You have to try both! They don’t compare! Completely different and both have their pros and cons! I’d suggest trying both on an organised social or event night and then also on a Sunday or a Thursday for a quieter vibe, to chat and get to know people. Have fun!"

I’m just visiting Quest because I happen to be in the area, and Pandora don’t allow single guys that night

leeds

Single guys are welcome every night that we open provideing they are members. Or have filled out a new members for on the website.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"You have to try both! They don’t compare! Completely different and both have their pros and cons! I’d suggest trying both on an organised social or event night and then also on a Sunday or a Thursday for a quieter vibe, to chat and get to know people. Have fun!

I’m just visiting Quest because I happen to be in the area, and Pandora don’t allow single guys that night "

Make sure you take photo Id to quest, on basis you aint a member. Contact them and check if you don't have membership with what you need to sort for membership. Some nights don't require membership just photo Id

Penrith

"You have to try both! They don’t compare! Completely different and both have their pros and cons! I’d suggest trying both on an organised social or event night and then also on a Sunday or a Thursday for a quieter vibe, to chat and get to know people. Have fun!

I’m just visiting Quest because I happen to be in the area, and Pandora don’t allow single guys that night

Make sure you take photo Id to quest, on basis you aint a member. Contact them and check if you don't have membership with what you need to sort for membership. Some nights don't require membership just photo Id "

Yep, I would have my driving license with me, which they said would be perfect.

I'm not actually going now though, as the couple who invited me can't make the 17th....

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

"24 sept is men as well it’s a white night gona be fun

What is a white night please ?"

I'm wondering the same and hoping it's not what I think it is

By *iss S xWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I am a single woman who goes to clubs by myself. I am a regular member of quest and love an all day Sunday session, very relaxed chilled atmosphere. The place is friendly and very safe.

By *iss S xWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

And I should mention to all you women out there. Sundays at quest are usually a lot of single men, some couples and not many single women. You will have no shortage of attention!

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Hiya just to let you know Pandora's has a couples only floor . "

The night we attended the couples only floor was full of single guys for most of the night.

Of the two clubs we’d pick Quest again. Much cleaner/better facilities, staff were a lot nicer and answered any questions we had.

leeds

Can I ask when was the last time you visited pandor as it's under new management and all new staff. Who are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

Penrith

"And I should mention to all you women out there. Sundays at quest are usually a lot of single men, some couples and not many single women. You will have no shortage of attention!"

"not many single women" is a common theme for any club, at any time lol

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Can I ask when was the last time you visited pandor as it's under new management and all new staff. Who are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have."

I’m sure it was mid May that we last visited

LEEDS

"Can I ask when was the last time you visited pandor as it's under new management and all new staff. Who are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have.

I’m sure it was mid May that we last visited "

That was before new management

The top floor is 100% safe for couples only now

By *akingdaisychainsWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Do you need membership at pandoras now?

LEEDS

"Do you need membership at pandoras now?"

Yes... you always did

"And I should mention to all you women out there. Sundays at quest are usually a lot of single men, some couples and not many single women. You will have no shortage of attention!"

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Of the two clubs [Quest & Pandora] we’d pick Quest again. Much cleaner/better facilities, staff were a lot nicer and answered any questions we had.

"

In my experience Quest is not cleaner nor does it have better facilities than Pandora, however the staff in both venues are very friendly

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I'm going on a Wednesday afternoon to quest week after next. Any idea of how busy it gets?

» Add a new message to this topic