FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels Bonk Holiday Monday

Kestrels Bonk Holiday Monday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eith28 OP   Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Anyone planning on going? I’m going to be there from mid afternoon through to the evening. Would be great to say hi! ;0)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

uxbridge

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 09:21:21]

uxbridge

No one going then?

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Hoping to make it after work Monday about 5pm ish

By *iptoptottyWoman  over a year ago

Watford, Herts

Just for your info, there is no playing or sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs allowed. It is now a vanilla pool. If you break the rules you will be shouted at, screamed at and generally treated like a scolded 4 year old.

Old Harlow Essex

"Just for your info, there is no playing or sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs allowed. It is now a vanilla pool. If you break the rules you will be shouted at, screamed at and generally treated like a scolded 4 year old. "

I've always been a naughty boy, getti g told off. Is water off a ducks back lol x

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"Just for your info, there is no playing or sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs allowed. It is now a vanilla pool. If you break the rules you will be shouted at, screamed at and generally treated like a scolded 4 year old. "

Really? Last time we played in the pool (sorry, swam) we only noticed a sign saying ‘no running / hats must be worn’…

E

Old Harlow Essex

"Just for your info, there is no playing or sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs allowed. It is now a vanilla pool. If you break the rules you will be shouted at, screamed at and generally treated like a scolded 4 year old.

Really? Last time we played in the pool (sorry, swam) we only noticed a sign saying ‘no running / hats must be worn’…

E"

Was that hats or helmets must be worn, health and safety and all that

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

People were fucking all over the pool, with guys standing by the side wanking. I stopped going because of it.

Watford, Herts

"Just for your info, there is no playing or sexual activity in the pool or hot tubs allowed. It is now a vanilla pool. If you break the rules you will be shouted at, screamed at and generally treated like a scolded 4 year old.

I've always been a naughty boy, getti g told off. Is water off a ducks back lol x "

You will be asked to leave. The rules changed yesterday

Watford, Herts

E"

The rules changed yesterday. There are now signs saying ‘no sex in the pool’.

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

I can see why don't want to clog up the filters.

What about sex by the pool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It did say on the sign on the wall at the baths no running, bombing, shoving,drinking, smoking and no petting...so there you have it, behave yersel.

It did say on the sign on the wall at the baths no running, bombing, shoving,drinking, smoking and no petting...so there you have it, behave yersel.

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

tenerife

I came on a lady face while she was in the pool today and realised straight after luckily everything was cleaned up so the pool wasn’t contaminated… glad I wasn’t shouted at

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

If you want a river full of se(a)men, join the Navy.

No sex in the pool rule is just another reason not to renew membership. Seems like this club is all about money and not about swinging.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"No sex in the pool rule is just another reason not to renew membership. Seems like this club is all about money and not about swinging. "
hmm …. It’s more the fact if the filters get clogged due to a your bodily fluids, it means a new pool system and potential shut down of the venue

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

"No sex in the pool rule is just another reason not to renew membership. Seems like this club is all about money and not about swinging. hmm …. It’s more the fact if the filters get clogged due to a your bodily fluids, it means a new pool system and potential shut down of the venue "

Exactly this.

Most clubs don't allow sex in their pools for this reason.

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

was there today , had a great time and it really didn't stop any fun - i'd rather not swim in a pool full of floating Harry Munk so all good with me

uxbridge

Today was great. Fantastic bunch of people! There are signs. And one couple was asked to stop playing in the hot tub by a member of staff. When I met an amazing lady in the tub we grabbed a room when it got frisky. No hardship!

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Apparently they've had words from health and safety about sex in the pool and hot tubs

A great day was had.

By *oneycakesCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

Yeah that's fine. We'll have a relax in the pool then have a shag when we get out, no problem. Mind you there's no denying that pool sex is hot.

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

I’m going to Kestrels today. Anybody else?

» Add a new message to this topic