FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > CROSSBREED

CROSSBREED

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I am pushing my boundaries, off to crossbreed tomorrow.

Anyone ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Considered it before as it looks really interesting, but decided it's probably not for us. Have a good time.

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

What is it may we ask ?

"What is it may we ask ? "

It's a rave / night club / social

Very LGBTQIA orientated

Mainly very young

Safe space

Play rooms

( my first time )

Looking incredibly naughty for my eyes

I feel like I need to experience that

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

Hope you have an amazing time! I went last weekend and had a brilliant night. The staff are amazing, and the crowd totally chilled and inclusive.

So many sexy people. Great music. Just do your thing

AB

x

Omg

I so needed that I am so happy now

Choosing outfit

- thank you xx

"Well I am pushing my boundaries, off to crossbreed tomorrow.

Anyone ???"

So ........

I purchased tickets

I planned meticulously my outfit

Read rules

I wanted go by myself

But ....

I meet someone he wanted to go

Fine

I was very clear with him

Read the rules

Dress code

- he came in t shirt dragon ball z

Green cargo trousers trainers

Didn't read rules

WE BEEN SEND HOME

and he goes I never read rules

Anyone ???

So ........

I purchased tickets

Read rules

I wanted go by myself

But ....

Fine

Read the rules

Dress code

Didn't read rules

WE BEEN SEND HOME

and he goes I never read rules "

For a tolerant and inclusive community that doesn’t seem particularly tolerant and inclusive but hey, the rules are the rules!

Sorry to hear it was a wasted trip, hope you get in next time (just make sure he dresses more like a deviant!)

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Anyone ???

So ........

I purchased tickets

Read rules

I wanted go by myself

But ....

Fine

Read the rules

Dress code

Didn't read rules

WE BEEN SEND HOME

and he goes I never read rules

For a tolerant and inclusive community that doesn’t seem particularly tolerant and inclusive but hey, the rules are the rules!

Sorry to hear it was a wasted trip, hope you get in next time (just make sure he dresses more like a deviant!) "

The guy is a dick, it’s absolutely clear what the event is and what the vibe is. If it’s not for you then don’t go, entirely his fault. Zero sympathy, hope you find a like minded soul next time

By *WSissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Redhill

This is where you leave him at the door and you stay and enjoy your night!

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

I've wanted to go to crossbreed for so long. It looks amazing

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m not sure they can continually claim tolerance and inclusivity when their website and rules regularly states they won’t tolerate or include people…..

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"I’m not sure they can continually claim tolerance and inclusivity when their website and rules regularly states they won’t tolerate or include people….. "

Well not including people who have a problem with the kind of event it is isn’t ‘intolerance’. Not allowing a homophobe to attend would be absolutely correct for example. People really need to get a grip about clubs policy. Don’t like, don’t go

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

It's not the sort of event I go to these days but have only ever heard good things about Crossbreed. Love that they are marketing a kink event outside of the normal channels and love that they have a lot of people that dint neccesarily go to other London events attending by focusing so much on the LGBTQIA community.

"I’m not sure they can continually claim tolerance and inclusivity when their website and rules regularly states they won’t tolerate or include people….. "

I don't see anything wrong with their rules, just creating an atmosphere of inclusion ahd safety surely?

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"This is where you leave him at the door and you stay and enjoy your night!"

This... I would have gone in on my own n left him to his dragonball z tshirt!

By *heesywotsitMan  over a year ago

Highbury

I’ve been to Crossbreed and would recommend.

One caveat is the crowd are very young…no problem for me as I used to be young too!

As you found out the dress code is strict…keeps out the ‘tourists’ so in my eyes no bad thing.

Hope you get there one day soon OP.

What I am thinking right now

4 days after me - being dressed appropriately knowing what's the shtick ( look no offence peeps in your 20s you didn't invented underground parties) I done this kind off stuff when those kids where not born .

So been told off ( paid my hard earned money for tickets then been given card to be refunded - send email to get money back - silence )

I would say I won't ever support party that don't won't me .

GIRL at the door could say he is not comming

You are - but she choose to be DICK

I can't support place that preaches about teaching others about how to be kind and tolerate others but acting like a CUNT

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

We've thrown caution to the wind and just booked with friends to go to the Manchester Crossbreed @ Hidden on 9th September. We'll be sure to report back to those who cant make it, otherwise we'll hopefully see some of you there

"What I am thinking right now

4 days after me - being dressed appropriately knowing what's the shtick ( look no offence peeps in your 20s you didn't invented underground parties) I done this kind off stuff when those kids where not born .

So been told off ( paid my hard earned money for tickets then been given card to be refunded - send email to get money back - silence )

I can't support place that preaches about teaching others about how to be kind and tolerate others but acting like a CUNT

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO "

the dress code of the event is no different to other kink events. It is kink not vanilla so vanilla doesn't get you in. The guy you were with was in the wrong not the girl on the door.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

the dress code of the event is no different to other kink events. It is kink not vanilla so vanilla doesn't get you in. The guy you were with was in the wrong not the girl on the door.

"

This.

Plus, if the OP knew the dress code and dressed accordingly, presumably she knew the bloke she was meeting wasn't coming with the code.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Both result in a no drama situation.

Winston

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

"

The girl was wrong 100%

The guy was - a clown ??

But she could not be the kind they preache they go against apparently meaning judgment and being ridiculed

Like I said

Underground parties been not created by kids living on Internet

Do I take her rejection personally 100% .

Why

Cos of their agenda

And cos I can.!

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Plus, if the OP knew the dress code and dressed accordingly, presumably she knew the bloke she was meeting wasn't coming with the code.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston "

You are right only if girl at the door was honest to their spoken word .

SHE CHOSE TO BE IMPORTANT LOL

I LET HER BE

PREACHING TO THE WORD OF ACCEPTANCE

NOT ACCEPTING THOSE WHO WHERE ON POINT

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

"

Given you knew your friend was nowhere near the dresscode, do you not think by attempting to gain admission you were BOTH disrespecting the event, the staff and everyone attending?

He turned up dressed for an afternoon on the pub, zero effort on his part abd you still tried to get in?

It would be different if he'd made a bit of effort and had been turned away because his outfit wasn't up to scratch but that's not what happened is it?

It feels like you are projecting your disappointment at your friends lack of effort on to a perceived slight on the part of the event rather than be annoyed at him completely disrespecting you and the event.

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Given you knew your friend was nowhere near the dresscode, do you not think by attempting to gain admission you were BOTH disrespecting the event, the staff and everyone attending?

He turned up dressed for an afternoon on the pub, zero effort on his part abd you still tried to get in?

It would be different if he'd made a bit of effort and had been turned away because his outfit wasn't up to scratch but that's not what happened is it?

It feels like you are projecting your disappointment at your friends lack of effort on to a perceived slight on the part of the event rather than be annoyed at him completely disrespecting you and the event.

"

Tell me then

What actually happened

Clearly you know more then me

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

"

You tried to get in to an event knowing your companion had made zero effort in attempting to meet the dresscode and were turned away. At least that's whst you said in your initial post, but now it's evolved in to an attack on the event staff?

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

You tried to get in to an event knowing your companion had made zero effort in attempting to meet the dresscode and were turned away. At least that's whst you said in your initial post, but now it's evolved in to an attack on the event staff?

"

I tried to enter event ( you mean I paid for tickets I was appropriately dressed ) get the facts right

My companion lol was not dressed for occasion - no - so he should not enter

But now......!

There is nothing now !going on

I stated from the start

That I was not allowed to enter even though I didn't broke any rule .

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

I am just stating the facts

She could let me in but she chose not to.

The organizationa that preaches about equality does completely opposite

It's called hypocrisy

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

I tried to enter event ( you mean I paid for tickets I was appropriately dressed ) get the facts right

But now......!

I stated from the start

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

It's called hypocrisy

"

You said "we got sent home"

You were obviously with him when he tried to enter? Did you think they might make an exception?

Dresscodes are nothing to do with equality. There is no hypocrisy. You knew the dresscode, he ignored it. You weren't turned away for anything that can be compared to equality, you were turned away because you turned up to a kink event with a very clear dresscode more suitably dressed for an afternoon drinking on Upper Street and still tried to get in.

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

But now......!

I stated from the start

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

It's called hypocrisy

You were obviously with him when he tried to enter? Did you think they might make an exception?

Dresscodes are nothing to do with equality. There is no hypocrisy. You knew the dresscode, he ignored it. You weren't turned away for anything that can be compared to equality, you were turned away because you turned up to a kink event with a very clear dresscode more suitably dressed for an afternoon drinking on Upper Street and still tried to get in.

"

Your own words

You knew the dresscode he didn't

Yes we been turned down

Even though I was dressed appropriately

You still don't see the hypocrisy

Is right there

SHE chose to disguised me

Even though

I was dressed appropriately

But he didn't

He was not me

You really don't see it

So I can't help you

Hypocrisy in her behaviour is right there

She choose to dismissed me

Even though

I was on point

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

But now......!

I stated from the start

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

It's called hypocrisy

Your own words

Yes we been turned down

Is right there

Even though

But he didn't

He was not me

You really don't see it

So I can't help you

Hypocrisy in her behaviour is right there "

Bur you turned up together and attempted to get in together when he had made zero effort?

I don't think turning you both away was harsh. I'm not seeing why it's hypocritical and it's certainly nothing to do with equality.

Throughout this thread you've been boasting that you've been going to events for 20 years, what did you think was the likeky outcome?

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

But now......!

I stated from the start

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

It's called hypocrisy

Your own words

Yes we been turned down

Is right there

Even though

But he didn't

He was not me

You really don't see it

So I can't help you

Bur you turned up together and attempted to get in together when he had made zero effort?

I don't think turning you both away was harsh. I'm not seeing why it's hypocritical and it's certainly nothing to do with equality.

Throughout this thread you've been boasting that you've been going to events for 20 years, what did you think was the likeky outcome? "

Lol

U r so funny

I never said I was going anywhere for 20 years

I said kids from Internet didn't create

Underground parties

They did exist 20 years ago lol

I know you don't like My approach of my topic - and that's great ??

U didn't been there

You constantly blaming me for actions

Of other guy - cos we came together

But we clearly didn't look.like we came together ??.

Equality is what CROSSBREED banging on about on their entire page

How they are with those who are being turned down by others .

But acting like they did towards me

- they showed true colours .

You can say and blame me - I really don't care love .

Here there is cookie for you lol

I paid money

I didn't break the rules

I been not allowed to enter

Simple

Would I ever go again

Wasting money and time !

NO FUCKING WAY

I know it's hard for you to understand

That I feelt the way I did

And express my opinions they way I did but that's how I feel

And you can't change that

Have a wonderful ?? day

I was planning on going in October, but I hear the London venue is closing. Typical of my timing/luck

Soooo

Yeah won't EVER GO

This.

Options,

Tell him to go change.

Go in on your own.

Winston

I LET HER BE

Tell me then

What actually happened

But now......!

I stated from the start

ATTACK ON A STAFF ???

It's called hypocrisy

Your own words

Yes we been turned down

Is right there

Even though

But he didn't

He was not me

You really don't see it

So I can't help you

Throughout this thread you've been boasting that you've been going to events for 20 years, what did you think was the likeky outcome?

Lol

U r so funny

I never said I was going anywhere for 20 years

I said kids from Internet didn't create

Underground parties

They did exist 20 years ago lol

I know you don't like My approach of my topic - and that's great ??

U didn't been there

You constantly blaming me for actions

Of other guy - cos we came together

But we clearly didn't look.like we came together ??.

Equality is what CROSSBREED banging on about on their entire page

How they are with those who are being turned down by others .

But acting like they did towards me

- they showed true colours .

You can say and blame me - I really don't care love .

Here there is cookie for you lol

I paid money

I didn't break the rules

I been not allowed to enter

Simple

Would I ever go again

Wasting money and time !

NO FUCKING WAY

I know it's hard for you to understand

That I feelt the way I did

And express my opinions they way I did but that's how I feel

And you can't change that

Have a wonderful ?? day

"

Did you ask them if you could enter on your own?

KJ

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

We’re going on the 23/10 and I’m extremely happy that they’re serious about their dress code and masc presenting people actually have to make a fucking effort!

» Add a new message to this topic