FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Good idea? Greedy girls at Abfabs for a first club visit

Good idea? Greedy girls at Abfabs for a first club visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hateuroguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi club experts!

I'm thinking about my first club experience in a few weeks possibly being Greedy Girls at Abfabs.

Does anyone have any recommendations or are willing to impart their years of club wisdom?

I'll be In Heathrow anyway for a work flight, so the timings and proximity are aligned!

Is it welcoming to new folks?

Specifically single men?

I've read about blokes lurking in corners, but I'd be keen to talk to lots of people and to take in all the new experiences, soaking up the atmosphere and personalities, while hopefully bringing my own. But if I strike up a convo do people have pretty low expectations and assumptions about single men? Some of the comments in threads are scathing!

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyVixenStagCouple  over a year ago

Staines

"Hi club experts!

I'm thinking about my first club experience in a few weeks possibly being Greedy Girls at Abfabs.

Does anyone have any recommendations or are willing to impart their years of club wisdom?

I'll be In Heathrow anyway for a work flight, so the timings and proximity are aligned!

Is it welcoming to new folks?

Specifically single men?

I've read about blokes lurking in corners, but I'd be keen to talk to lots of people and to take in all the new experiences, soaking up the atmosphere and personalities, while hopefully bringing my own. But if I strike up a convo do people have pretty low expectations and assumptions about single men? Some of the comments in threads are scathing!

Thanks in advance!"

It’s a great club and very welcoming of new members - even men haha! Like all clubs you get those few guys who roam but I find if you go in with no expectations, be friendly and sociable then you’re more likely to have a good night!!

Manchester

Great, thank you.

An enjoyable, social night would be a terrific introduction to club nights tbh.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

I’ve been to AbFab on a few ocassions for Greedy Girls’ night. As long as you interact socially first and chat to people at the bar I am sire you’ll have lots of fun.

Manchester

That sounds great. Chat and social would definitely help ease me in to what will be a new experience! Thank you

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

You will have a LOT of fun there with likeminded people.

Manchester

"You will have a LOT of fun there with likeminded people. "

Crikey! A LOT

Just incase then, I'll work on my cardio

By *ervent X KissMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hi I’ve been to a few clubs here in the south but not Abfabs. Does anyone have the address and maybe a website so I can book in advance please?

Also if anyone wants a lift, I shall be travelling up from Chichester.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I’ve been to a few clubs here in the south but not Abfabs. Does anyone have the address and maybe a website so I can book in advance please?

Also if anyone wants a lift, I shall be travelling up from Chichester. "

Google Heathrow AbFab/ Kestrels

Don’t know what the greedy girl nights are like but it’s always a nice atmosphere and quite busy on a Sunday afternoon.

If you’re confident and sociable then most couples will be happy to chat and from there you never know.

Manchester

"Don’t know what the greedy girl nights are like but it’s always a nice atmosphere and quite busy on a Sunday afternoon.

If you’re confident and sociable then most couples will be happy to chat and from there you never know. "

Great, thank you. From reading around it does sound like Sundays have a really good vibe. There's less info around the Friday Greedy Girls nights, but a few people have replied on the thread amd it hopefully sounds like not too crazy a plan for a first club experience

By *iptoptottyWoman  over a year ago

Watford, Herts

I would say Sunday is the best time to visit, especially for a first timer. I have been to several Greedy Girls events and each one has been very different. In any event, I hope you have an amazing time.

Manchester

"I would say Sunday is the best time to visit, especially for a first timer. I have been to several Greedy Girls events and each one has been very different. In any event, I hope you have an amazing time. "

Thank you so much, that's really helpful.

I'll bear that in mind, particularly if I do go to GG first because of timing, and that it can be quite varied; so to just be chilled and take it as it comes

By *ames1ukMan  over a year ago

surrey

Hi thinking or going today anyone going? First time for me

Manchester

More questions, but these may be useful for others in future too.

Do people use the spa/pool on GG Fridays? I quite like the idea of a dip at some point

TIA

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"More questions, but these may be useful for others in future too.

Do people use the spa/pool on GG Fridays? I quite like the idea of a dip at some point

TIA"

Everything is open for both Kestrals and Ab Fabs regardless of which day or is. You will have a LOT of fun

Manchester

TIA

Everything is open for both Kestrals and Ab Fabs regardless of which day or is. You will have a LOT of fun "

Great, thank you.

I don’t mean doing a 50 lengths, but a pool and hot tubs sounds very inviting!

Portsmouth

TIA

Everything is open for both Kestrals and Ab Fabs regardless of which day or is. You will have a LOT of fun "

Hi are towels supplied? Cheers

TIA

Everything is open for both Kestrals and Ab Fabs regardless of which day or is. You will have a LOT of fun

Hi are towels supplied? Cheers "

Towels are supplied and the the changing / locker facilities are first class.

Manchester

Great. I’m definitely liking the idea of changing into a towel and enjoying the spa as the night goes on.

Thank you

Portsmouth

Tonight was approximately 30 ppl max and approximately 10 were women. It’s a huge space which is difficult to close areas down to make ppl talk meet each other but that’s what is needed. Rules are no fucking in water but the pool itself was the most popular place to be and there were orgasms throughout the night ?? yep a pool of cum.??not my thing-maybe yours!

It was my 1st night and as such was given a Tour ??and even then there were 2 3sums fucking to which the staff member said it was difficult to police. I chose to arrive (1145pm)when the club should of been in full swing(great pun) but was met with single men walking to n fro. It was tempting to get in the pool as the majority of the club were in it and were having the most fun but the thought of being in a cum pot put me off. I ended my evening by chatting with another 1st timer whom was there to work and sell a service ?????She found the club had potential but productivity was minimal. We met again with her following her client and she whispering I wish it was you! (Love that as a verification). Soon after I was near a private room in the jacuzzi area and they appeared and she requested I join them! She said “you can both eat my pussy, and YOU go first” well fuck me Twas best offer I’ve had for a long while! She opens her legs to reveal a tidy neat snatch and altho I’ve never been so rushed I went in and enjoyed ?? licking sucking fingering her, he barely got any and she said ok that’s it and walked. I dunno how much he agreed to but I think he was robbed!

Manchester

I'm looking to arrive earlier when I plan to go there for the end of July GG night, tbh

Even though initiating chat and the social side is very much daunting as someone new to attending clubs, I think it'll really help with calming the inevitable nerves and will have a huge impact on how much I enjoy the night.

Manchester

Another question to what is seemingly (or hopefully) becoming an abfabs wiki!

On a Friday night, if venturing to the spa, do we bring flip flops? I've seen it mentioned for daytime, but Friday obvs has a very different and specific clothing vibe at first.

TIA

By *adylerieWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

Yes - go dressed smart and put flip flops in your locker. You’ll need them to walk from the changing room to the hot tubs or pool.

Manchester

"Yes - go dressed smart and put flip flops in your locker. You’ll need them to walk from the changing room to the hot tubs or pool."

Great, thanks again, you're an abfab oracle!

Manchester

OK! Ticket for this Friday at Abfabs sorted. I'll possibly see some of you there!

Also just scrolling back through this thread for the nuggets of wisdom

By *ctionman10Man  over a year ago

london

"Tonight was approximately 30 ppl max and approximately 10 were women. It’s a huge space which is difficult to close areas down to make ppl talk meet each other but that’s what is needed. Rules are no fucking in water but the pool itself was the most popular place to be and there were orgasms throughout the night ?? yep a pool of cum.??not my thing-maybe yours!

It was my 1st night and as such was given a Tour ??and even then there were 2 3sums fucking to which the staff member said it was difficult to police. I chose to arrive (1145pm)when the club should of been in full swing(great pun) but was met with single men walking to n fro. It was tempting to get in the pool as the majority of the club were in it and were having the most fun but the thought of being in a cum pot put me off. I ended my evening by chatting with another 1st timer whom was there to work and sell a service ?????She found the club had potential but productivity was minimal. We met again with her following her client and she whispering I wish it was you! (Love that as a verification). Soon after I was near a private room in the jacuzzi area and they appeared and she requested I join them! She said “you can both eat my pussy, and YOU go first” well fuck me Twas best offer I’ve had for a long while! She opens her legs to reveal a tidy neat snatch and altho I’ve never been so rushed I went in and enjoyed ?? licking sucking fingering her, he barely got any and she said ok that’s it and walked. I dunno how much he agreed to but I think he was robbed! "

You talk some talk. Did you not write this same thing in another post and got plenty of responses regarding how much you lied about the whole statement. Good luck arriving at a club at 11.45… as for working girls never seen any at this club…

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

We will be at GG night this Friday, as long as you dont join the wanking dead who just stand around in the corridor playing with yourself and expect that to attract a female or couple then you'll be fine. The wanking dead are really off putting. Be yourself, interact with people and be polite im sure you'll get on. If you come and say hi to us im sure you'll have fun

Manchester

"We will be at GG night this Friday, as long as you dont join the wanking dead who just stand around in the corridor playing with yourself and expect that to attract a female or couple then you'll be fine. The wanking dead are really off putting. Be yourself, interact with people and be polite im sure you'll get on. If you come and say hi to us im sure you'll have fun "

Looking forward to seeing you there. It’s gearing up to be a very interesting night. Love the anticipation that can build in the days before on here. I’ll definitely come and say hi, at the very least!

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 22:59:51]

Essex

"Tonight was approximately 30 ppl max and approximately 10 were women. It’s a huge space which is difficult to close areas down to make ppl talk meet each other but that’s what is needed. Rules are no fucking in water but the pool itself was the most popular place to be and there were orgasms throughout the night ?? yep a pool of cum.??not my thing-maybe yours!

It was my 1st night and as such was given a Tour ??and even then there were 2 3sums fucking to which the staff member said it was difficult to police. I chose to arrive (1145pm)when the club should of been in full swing(great pun) but was met with single men walking to n fro. It was tempting to get in the pool as the majority of the club were in it and were having the most fun but the thought of being in a cum pot put me off. I ended my evening by chatting with another 1st timer whom was there to work and sell a service ?????She found the club had potential but productivity was minimal. We met again with her following her client and she whispering I wish it was you! (Love that as a verification). Soon after I was near a private room in the jacuzzi area and they appeared and she requested I join them! She said “you can both eat my pussy, and YOU go first” well fuck me Twas best offer I’ve had for a long while! She opens her legs to reveal a tidy neat snatch and altho I’ve never been so rushed I went in and enjoyed ?? licking sucking fingering her, he barely got any and she said ok that’s it and walked. I dunno how much he agreed to but I think he was robbed!

You talk some talk. Did you not write this same thing in another post and got plenty of responses regarding how much you lied about the whole statement. Good luck arriving at a club at 11.45… as for working girls never seen any at this club… "

Agree with one above me.

That post was removed but still you’re trying with same post again to get some chance people will believe your lies even though nothing backs you up.

It’s a great club with fun and chill combined.Enjoy and have a great time

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 23:15:27]

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

It was my 1st night and as such was given a Tour ??and even then there were 2 3sums fucking to which the staff member said it was difficult to police. I chose to arrive (1145pm)when the club should of been in full swing(great pun) but was met with single men walking to n fro. It was tempting to get in the pool as the majority of the club were in it and were having the most fun but the thought of being in a cum pot put me off. I ended my evening by chatting with another 1st timer whom was there to work and sell a service ?????She found the club had potential but productivity was minimal. We met again with her following her client and she whispering I wish it was you! (Love that as a verification). Soon after I was near a private room in the jacuzzi area and they appeared and she requested I join them! She said “you can both eat my pussy, and YOU go first” well fuck me Twas best offer I’ve had for a long while! She opens her legs to reveal a tidy neat snatch and altho I’ve never been so rushed I went in and enjoyed ?? licking sucking fingering her, he barely got any and she said ok that’s it and walked. I dunno how much he agreed to but I think he was robbed! "

This is the biggest load of fictitious, fantasist bollocks I have read on here all week. For one thing, working girls will NEVER be allowed to proffer their trade here. Plus your "experience" is more the figment of an inexperienced single male's imagination who gets off on telling stories.

Thinking about attending is this the official roll call now ? Ladies or couples get in touch x

By *eardedwonder400Man  over a year ago

slough

Thinking about attending also with a regular partner as she’d like to experience the thrill of a greedy girls night.

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

We are thinking of going on Saturday night .

My wife loves the cinema room and happy to play with more than one guy .

Never been on a Saturday is this the busy night and does club let single guys in on a Saturday

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

No single guys on a Saturday night

By *otcockh836Man  over a year ago

Walters Ash

Hi will also be making my first visit this Friday unfortunately can’t make the evening as much fun as it sounds. Have thoroughly enjoyed GG nights at other clubs. Will be there for the afternoon if anyone is about and wants to say hi.

Leatherhead, Surrey

Im going. It’s looking like it will be a good night! Can’t wait

Manchester

It is very much on!

By *leaser_m69Man  over a year ago

london

Hi. I will be going to GG tonight at abfabs. Anyone else going tonight X

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It really depends on what sort of club night you want. Greedy Girl nights (I assume it's the same as other clubs) are generally geared up for gang bangs. So naturally men are very welcome and it's a very male heavy night. Now if gangbans are your thing this is a great night. If you like to turn up, wait your turn/invite, do your thing around lots of other men and move on that'll totally work for you. But just remember it's is a different vibe on a greedy Girl night and that sort of activity is the main focus. Personally these nights are not my cup of tea. I prefer a normal club night and finding something bit more personal.

Leatherhead, Surrey

I don’t like gang bangs and I’m going tonight. I like to give one guy my full attention.

Coventry

"I don’t like gang bangs and I’m going tonight. I like to give one guy my full attention. "

Naughty, your off there to swipe the cream off the top all to yourself

Leatherhead, Surrey

Omg how did you know?!

Coventry

"Omg how did you know?! "

Because I'm employed by the club to hurt out your sort stealing all the best men.

By the way your now barred. You'll have to make alternative arrangements.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

"Omg how did you know?! "

Have fun tonight hun gutted we are missing it as love a GG night!

There maybe a gang bang but it doesn’t mean u have to get involved if it’s not your thing, there are usually plenty of couples there to chat with!

We will be at the next one for sure as it’s def one of our fav nights!!

Leatherhead, Surrey

"Omg how did you know?!

Because I'm employed by the club to hurt out your sort stealing all the best men.

By the way your now barred. You'll have to make alternative arrangements."

Yeah, right lol

Coventry

"Omg how did you know?!

By the way your now barred. You'll have to make alternative arrangements.

Yeah, right lol"

I'm telling you it's true. I'd go in disguise tonight if I was you, there on to you. But not in a big sombrero and dodgy mustache, too obvious in my experience.

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

What a great night we had, wasnt many greedy girls, just as well really or there wouldn't hsve been enough for candy Cane lol

Manchester

It was a very good night, particularly for a first time club visit

"We are thinking of going on Saturday night .

My wife loves the cinema room and happy to play with more than one guy .

Never been on a Saturday is this the busy night and does club let single guys in on a Saturday "

The cinema is fun at the club. I had some very filthy fun with this mature brunette(wearing a black thong) in the cinema and the darkroom at last Saturday's bbq. I remember sharing a couple of very naughty at Fantasy Video a few years ago. Would

Essex

[Removed by poster at 10/09/22 22:21:09]

» Add a new message to this topic