FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Carberrys

Carberrys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arberrys OP   Couple  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Weve been at our place in Yarmouth for about 10 months now, during the end of CV19 and now the financial crush because of high fuel and and bills.

We would like some feedback on our parties, and how we can improve them, or alter them, please.

Let us know the good, and the bad, so we can evolve for the better

Thanks

MaryC and Maria

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elvetqueenukWoman  over a year ago

norwich

Im sorry to say, but the few times i have been with friend, there has been hardly any people there, and then the swingers night we tried there were a fair amount, but seemed clicky, and not really a mix of ages, for those that like younger and no single males, and the few we told to email in to ask to go to meet us in there, where told no. And the one that was allowed was older and actually had to be kicked out for causing lots of problems

I have spoken to others since, who felt the same, and such a shame as its a great location, and nice place, and could be so much better organised, and new and old regulars are needed as everyone likes to meet new people. And definately younger ages and more single men, even if they need to be recommended by others coming, they need to actually be allowed.

The reply to emails were also quite slow to come. And having a phone number accessible, for last minute problems etc. My friend actually went very recently to try another swingers night, and was shocked to see only about 4 or so others there, and was stared at as she entered, and did try to speak to Mary about suggestions from us and others, to make it better, but seemed that mary didn't want to listen sadly or change which is a shame.

By *ellraiser 66Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Im not surprises regarding no one turning up. Im due in Yarmouth in a few weeks and have been looking for a club. Saw Carberrys but its the worlds best kept secret....no advertising no website.

I have even sent you a DM on here yesterday but no answer

By *ook181Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I live very close to Great Yarmouth and had never really heard of the place or people who go

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Im also in the area quite a lot and had never heard of _arberrys until recently

I'll definitely have to try & coordinate a visit when I'm next in the area

Great Yarmouth

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

we are adjusting things, and providing more bedrooms. At the mo we have been too BDSM set up. This we are changing.

We are also promoting the party in new places, to attract a variety of people.

thank you for your comments

Great Yarmouth

Thank you for your comments.

We are getting into 2022, and will soon have a website, and contact telephone number

Thanks

Great Yarmouth

Thanks for your comments.

We do like to keep discreet, but maybe weve over done it.

We will soon have a website and telephone number

Regards

Great Yarmouth

thank you.

we are evolving, and making changes.

Regards

By *inkyfuckery999Couple  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Would be nice to have a local club, the drive from the Yarmouth area to our closest clubs is a mission

» Add a new message to this topic