FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club to try as our 1st club

Best club to try as our 1st club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at trying a club what’s the best club to go to for 1st timers guys….we are in the Suffolk area but will travel….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As we live in suffolk as well, we know the issue being that there aren’t any in clubs in suffolk so they’re all a bit of a drive away.

Our first club was the VA and that has become our favourite. Can’t recommend highly enough for newbies or hardened regulars. X

By *aligula300Couple  over a year ago

derbyshire

If It's your first club visit then I would choose a smallish club, just test the water...when we first went to a club (Blackpool fun house)It was a fancy dress event....I went dressed in ray ban aviators and a blue suit...my wife in a figure hugging light blue dress....nervous as hell....we rolled up to the door and everyone was dressed like long John silver....I miss read the email...thought It said Pilot....had a great time though

By *iss ImperfectWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I went to Our Place 4 Fun last weekend for my first time at a club. It’s a tiny little club in North London. Very well managed and very friendly. I was super nervous, but they were brilliant, even giving me a tour of the facilities when I got there. Can’t recommend them highly enough for newbies. Enjoy

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If were going to loose my first time at a club I would choose a party night.

They usually have a great feel, enough people to get lost in the crowd should you want, and there are more people to who might fit your needs.

Our first club was quiet and felt we were almost in a spotlight.

Would have preferred to blend in until we got you to speed about the scene.

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

We love love love Jaydees and has been our club of choice almost 4yrs now ! .. so welcoming with a great party atmosphere, plenty of dancing, drinking with resident DJ , communal and private play areas, a hot tub the size of a swimming pool and the friendliest bunch of reprobates around !!

We have also been to VA's, Libs, Xtasia and Chams and they all have their great bits but Jaydees is home to us and so many others that we find it hard to beat on all sides

By *igG86Man  over a year ago

Buckden

I would highly recommend VA the first night I went was a theme night and the host showed me the facilities and looked after me even to the point they encouraged me to get more involved as they could tell I was quite nervous and Kim is super friendly and she will look after you without a doubt

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Jaydees is one of your nearest I'd have thought, and although I've only managed to go once, it seemed like a great club and they were really friendly and welcoming.

Depends whereabouts you are in suffolk but The Annex in Kings Lynn was the closest to me when i lived there, it is reasonably small, cheaper than some others and very friendly. There is one in great yarmouth too but i didnt get the chance to visit

Just seen you are in lowestoft, small world, that is where i was!

By *urvyGalNorfolkWoman  over a year ago

East Norfolk

I’m Yarmouth and I travel to Jaydees - well worth the travel. Friendliest bunch of people EVER. Jaydees was the first club I visited and can’t imagine going anywhere else! x

Where is VA located?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all looks like Jaydees for a 1st try then…what’s best night to go for newbies please

Brixworth

"Thanks all looks like Jaydees for a 1st try then…what’s best night to go for newbies please "

Saturday nights are a great party atmosphere and most weekd we have 20 or more newbies so you'll never be the only ones.. we give show arounds and everyone will make you feel like you've been coming for years

Brixworth

"Thanks all looks like Jaydees for a 1st try then…what’s best night to go for newbies please

Saturday nights are a great party atmosphere and most weekd we have 20 or more newbies so you'll never be the only ones.. we give show arounds and everyone will make you feel like you've been coming for years "

This Saturday is a noughties event and is going to be rammed, all rooms, cabins and caravans are booked out and the single guy list has been reopened to keep up with the amount of couples and single ladies

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Where is VA located?"

VA is located just off A1, very close to Black Cat Roundabout.

On the topic of VA- please remember, this is the only club (as far as I'm aware) from mentioned on the post that has not got private play areas. There is plenty of open play areas, as well as couples only room, but no lockable private playrooms. If I was going to a club for the first time, I'd prefer to know that and be mentally prepared.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

If you don’t mind travel I would highly recommend penthouse playrooms as a first time club, it has such a night club vibe that you feel absolutely zero pressure or stress about the evening x the staff are amazingly friendly, sociable and easy to get along with and also the club itself is the best we’ve been to in our 6 years together in the community xx

The VA

"Looking at trying a club what’s the best club to go to for 1st timers guys….we are in the Suffolk area but will travel…. "

We are planning our first club visit in June. Possibly Pleasures in Kent as they have rooms and glamping huts to rent. After that Jaydees then up to Liverpool Townhouse.

» Add a new message to this topic