FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams - Friday or Saturday?

Chams - Friday or Saturday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex n Remi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

So we've heard good things about Chams and will be heading over to explore.

We were thinking of going this Saturday but we've heard that Fridays are better than Saturdays although it's mainly singles who have said this. Any opinions from other couples about which night to try?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I've been on both days and I think it all depends what you are after.

If you are strictly only after playing with couples then Saturdays are probably best, otherwise I'd say go on a Friday.

As single guys are allowed in, you seem (in my experience) to get more single women too, so in general you get a much more varied crowd.

You will have the occasionally single wankers in their, but then their are plenty of those in couples too.

Either way, both are really good nights, so give them both a go and see what suits you more. Have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/22 22:29:44]

Both nights are totally different with totally different people and dynamics it's all according what you are into tbh ,if you like couples ,Saturday would be better if you like a sm to maybe join in then Fridays, this is not set in stone as we have had some great fun with couples on a Friday We will there for the weekend so will definitely see you there  

We’ve been a few times on different nights, my wife’s not to keen on the single men nights. It gets a bit much at times on busy nights. We had fun on Sunday night with another couple in the couples only room.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

As others have said both great nights. Both nights plenty of couples attend. It really just depends on if you want the presence of single guys or not and the dynamic/atmosphere? Also not every single lady is really looking for couples but obviously on a Saturday it's generally frequented by women who like to be with couples.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We'd say as it's your first time go on Saturday night as you'll be able to relax easier.

By *oreignAffairsCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've been on both days and I think it all depends what you are after.

If you are strictly only after playing with couples then Saturdays are probably best, otherwise I'd say go on a Friday.

As single guys are allowed in, you seem (in my experience) to get more single women too, so in general you get a much more varied crowd.

You will have the occasionally single wankers in their, but then their are plenty of those in couples too.

Either way, both are really good nights, so give them both a go and see what suits you more. Have fun"

Think this reply perfectly sums it up.

Personally we like the Saturday because we like to play as a 4+

» Add a new message to this topic