FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BMFC or BMFC bulls

BMFC or BMFC bulls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xoncples OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

Hi there and forgive a question which may have been dealt with in previous posts.

We may be available to attend BMFC Bulls later this month at Xtasia. We both love the BMFC theme but are worried the Bulls element may be a bit too full on. We are not into cuckolding or humiliation but love the other dynamics you get from a BMFC evening.

What has been others experience and can we take it at our own pace?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nigmatic x DivinityCouple  over a year ago

Up town top ranking

I'm attending this, we went on last Friday to the bmfc. It was entertaining to say the least xxx

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hi there and forgive a question which may have been dealt with in previous posts.

We may be available to attend BMFC Bulls later this month at Xtasia. We both love the BMFC theme but are worried the Bulls element may be a bit too full on. We are not into cuckolding or humiliation but love the other dynamics you get from a BMFC evening.

What has been others experience and can we take it at our own pace?"

As with everything BMFC - we have a very strict no pressure policy and it applies at this event too

Its my job at the booking in stage to ensure that all guests (not just the single guys) are aware that there are various nuances to this type of lifestyle

That is why in addition to inviting cuckold couples we invite hot wives, stags & vixens plus single ladies who like dominant guys too

Its my role to ensure that the single guys attending have done their homework as we try our hardest to provide a safe space for our guests to express their particular lifestyle choice

Some guests do wear chastity cages or dress as sissys but not everyone is at that level which is why we adverise this event as a BMFC Party with a twist

The party is just what you would expect from a BMFC party but with open arms for guests who are specifically seeking bulls too!

I am sure you will have a ball if you join us, as sometimes 'just looking for fun' needs no labels

If you do a forum search BMFC BULLS you should see plently of comments from previous attendees just in case you dont get many replies here

Any further questions, just drop me a line

» Add a new message to this topic