FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs are that are open in the daytime

Clubs are that are open in the daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingcouple30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Clubs are that are open in the daytime is there any around the bristol area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Clubs are that are open in the daytime is there any around the bristol area"

There are a couple we know. However our favourite club is probably also the best club open in the day time for your location. That club is Chameleons near Birmingham, just off the motorway. Big club, well attended and great facilities. Open in the daytime except closed all day on a Tuesday. We like to go in the daytime and stay all day. It's even better in the day time in the summer as the sun deck is a great place to be on a hot day and brings the people in.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Clubs are that are open in the daytime is there any around the bristol area

There are a couple we know. However our favourite club is probably also the best club open in the day time for your location. That club is Chameleons near Birmingham, just off the motorway. Big club, well attended and great facilities. Open in the daytime except closed all day on a Tuesday. We like to go in the daytime and stay all day. It's even better in the day time in the summer as the sun deck is a great place to be on a hot day and brings the people in."

Unfortunately it's still an hour and three quarters drive up the M5 from Bristol. But Good clubs open in the daytime are hard to find.

By *wingcouple30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport

thank you any idea of the times etc its open and best day

Coventry

"thank you any idea of the times etc its open and best day"

Most up-to-date information is probably best from the website (Google chameleons Darlaston). But off the top of my head I think it's normally open from 11am weekdays, 12pm Saturdays (excluding Tue of course) and from 2pm Sunday.

Coventry

As to best day depends what sort of day you want. Friday and Saturday tends to by busiest (party nights in the evening, couples and single ladies after 7pm on Saturday). Week days are totally random, sometimes busy, sometimes not, you just cant judge it. Having said that me and My Girl have had some of our best times ever on a week day. Sundays are usually fairly well attended, very chilled atmosphere on a Sunday. The Sun definitely helps bring people in on a weekday. Just note Monday is Bi night (to be fair bi guy night really because every night is Bi Girl night in clubs). So there will be a fair few Bi guys in and at least one of you needs to be Bi and the other at least Bi freindly on a Monday (although that rule may not apply till the evening).

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

We at jaydees run a daytime even TLC Thursday lunch club only been running a short time but its staring off great. But it is quite a way from Bristol area . But if your ever around the Bedfordshire milton Keynes Hertfordshire Cambridgeshire. Then feel free to drop in we are open 11am till 3pm

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"thank you any idea of the times etc its open and best day

Most up-to-date information is probably best from the website (Google chameleons Darlaston). But off the top of my head I think it's normally open from 11am weekdays, 12pm Saturdays (excluding Tue of course) and from 2pm Sunday."

Monday opening is 2pm x

By *im and I 2021Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead, Herts

Whilst the kids are at school come to Penthouse for an afternoon of Naughtiness. A safe venue for you horny MILFS, we'll invite the hottest guys for an afternoon of naughtiness.

First Tuesday of every month 12pm to 8pm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Adding myself here as going to be in Bristol soon for work and well, best way to meet the people!

» Add a new message to this topic