FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice Please

Advice Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Hi hope some of you can help.

I have a female friend who I meet regularly. She is not a swinger, however she has told me that a few years ago she went to a bdsm clubs with a former work colleague.

She said it really turned her on watching the people fucking and having there fun. She has said she’d like to do it again, she’s stated she will only want to fuck me and me her.

As I have never been to a club would this be acceptable? Would we be overstepping the rules or etiquette. I think she’d be ok with people watching us fuck but don’t think she’d want others to join in.

Any advice would be great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Yes this is acceptable

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You do whatever you feel comfortable with. If people ask to join you and neither of you want that just say 'no thank you' - nobody is going to get upset with you saying that.

Likewise if you want to watch then do so from a respectable distance. If you want to join in then ask. Don't just touch people without asking.

Have fun!

Ms x

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 17:09:22]

Thurrock

"You do whatever you feel comfortable with. If people ask to join you and neither of you want that just say 'no thank you' - nobody is going to get upset with you saying that.

Likewise if you want to watch then do so from a respectable distance. If you want to join in then ask. Don't just touch people without asking.

Have fun!

Ms x"

Can you recommend a club?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Yes it's totally acceptable to only have play between you and your partner at a club

Lots of people attend for that exact reason, they may enjoy being watched, others go just to watch and don't play at all, just enjoy getting aroused watching others

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

That's absolutely completely normal and no problem whatsoever.

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"You do whatever you feel comfortable with. If people ask to join you and neither of you want that just say 'no thank you' - nobody is going to get upset with you saying that.

Have fun!

Ms x

Can you recommend a club?"

Depends how far you want to travel. We love Penthouse Playroom and JayDees. Both have private and public play areas. JayDees has a hot tub and BYOB. Penthouse doesn't have hot tubs (yet). They have a bar.

VA is also great - has a lovely hot tub and bar but no private play rooms.

We've been to other clubs but these are our top 3.

Ms x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think of clubs as being pubs but some people are only wearing pants. You don't have to talk to people at pubs and you don't have to fuck or be fucked by anyone there. Once you cross the threshold, it will make more sense. M

Thurrock

Thank you all

» Add a new message to this topic