FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > This weekend

This weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After having a few let downs and non committing couples. i think im just going to take my girl to a club... only ever been once to Xtasia before and thought it was ok.

any suggestions for other clubs in the midlands area? (Birmingham ideally or one with a hotel near by).

thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Depending on what you are looking for, and which day/night you're going, Chams may well be worthy of investigation too.

just introducing my "sub" to swinging and want her to have a few first experiences. so couples and single females will be wanted.

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

chams is good (well we think so) its halloween fancy dress this weekend so will be busy. enjoy your night whatever you decide.

Thank you

might be going with a couple now, and they like Xtasia.. i also booked a couple of nights at the hotel near xtasia...

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Looks like your sorted but if you want a night thats exclusively couples/single girls then it's Sat night at Xtasia.Chams and slightly further afield Atlantis in Stoke, All 3 clubs plus Adventures in Stoke do a mixed night on a Friday and Adventures is also mixed on a Sat night too

"Looks like your sorted but if you want a night thats exclusively couples/single girls then it's Sat night at Xtasia.Chams and slightly further afield Atlantis in Stoke, All 3 clubs plus Adventures in Stoke do a mixed night on a Friday and Adventures is also mixed on a Sat night too"

i seeeee i didnt think of that, probs be more comfortable with just couples and single girls then... especially if taking a newbie with me

» Add a new message to this topic