Hey,

Was wondering if there are any decent clubs in kent/medway

Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Several Pleasures, Eurekas, DV8, then you also have ME1 & Silverleighs Spas

I think there's another but I can't remember right now

(Also I think there's an issue with your forum posts, they all double post in different forums, this one is rejected three times)

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Several Pleasures, Eurekas, DV8, then you also have ME1 & Silverleighs Spas

I think there's another but I can't remember right now

(Also I think there's an issue with your forum posts, they all double post in different forums, this one is rejected three times)"

I meant repeated in 3 different forums not rejected

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Meant to be good party at Eurekas sat 2/4/22

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

I would warn you ME1 is a male only spa so don’t be shocked if you do go.

Pleasures in wateringbury just outside Maidstone is probably your best option .. Friday nights single guys can go.. saturdays no single guys.. so good to tally up with a female to experience a Saturday.

loads of single men got refused entry on Friday due to wearing trainers…. Do your homework first and Check dress code etc.

DV8 used to run cubs and cougar parties.. which were always a good night.. unsure what’s happening now there after lockdowns tho.

Eureka has apparently priced a lot of people out.. and heard it’s very quiet now on a party night… maybe lucky if you get 20-30 people there… which is quite shocking to hear when it used to see 200+ On a weekend party night.

All I can say is make your own mind up and go and try them all.. that way you know you experienced what each club offers you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you very much. This is very helpful

brentwood

" I would warn you ME1 is a male only spa so don’t be shocked if you do go.

Pleasures in wateringbury just outside Maidstone is probably your best option .. Friday nights single guys can go.. saturdays no single guys.. so good to tally up with a female to experience a Saturday.

loads of single men got refused entry on Friday due to wearing trainers…. Do your homework first and Check dress code etc.

DV8 used to run cubs and cougar parties.. which were always a good night.. unsure what’s happening now there after lockdowns tho.

Eureka has apparently priced a lot of people out.. and heard it’s very quiet now on a party night… maybe lucky if you get 20-30 people there… which is quite shocking to hear when it used to see 200+ On a weekend party night.

All I can say is make your own mind up and go and try them all.. that way you know you experienced what each club offers you.

"

But this weekend while cats away party is no membership needed so cheaper night and ideal to try it night at Eurekas and is looking to be busy I hear

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

Hi all is party night in eureka on Sat night plz pm with information thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have the council waived the policy that it must be a members only club for the night??

ashford

But this weekend while cats away party is no membership needed so cheaper night and ideal to try it night at Eurekas and is looking to be busy I hear "

I still won’t go… lining their pockets for one night … I’d rather pay to go elsewhere where they won’t charge the earth the other 51 wks of the year.

ashford

"Have the council waived the policy that it must be a members only club for the night??"

I seriously doubt it’s got anything to do with the council tbh.

The membership rules and prices are made by the owners only.

Just seems strange how one minute they say everyone needs to have photo and address ID otherwise no entry then for one night only they don’t

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I doubt it has either my lovely.

Photo i.d is still required for this non members party but there is still better value to be had elsewhere.

galway

I used to love that place and never minded spending money there on massages food drink etc as it was good value and a little piece of heaven in the summer time but now not so sure

brentwood

But this weekend while cats away party is no membership needed so cheaper night and ideal to try it night at Eurekas and is looking to be busy I hear

I still won’t go… lining their pockets for one night … I’d rather pay to go elsewhere where they won’t charge the earth the other 51 wks of the year. "

Or go and prove point that the member ship fees don’t work

brentwood

"Hi all is party night in eureka on Sat night plz pm with information thanks "
fri and say I believe

galway

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic