FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester Clubs

Manchester Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unBrumCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi everyone,

We are planning to go to Manchester for the weekend 26th October and were wondering which club you would recommend. We had a quick look at the websites and Cupids seems to look the best but wondered what everyone else thinks. This would be on the Friday night. Can anyone recommend anything to do in the daytime too?

We are also thinking of going to Adventures in Lust on the Saturday night but want to know whether people would recommend this or Atlantis evolution.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupids is a great club,partners in bury and the Gatehouse in bolton,are all a taxi ride from manchester centre

Cupids on a Friday is amazing! Great atmosphere, great staff and a fab mix of sexy people! Hope to see you there xx

what are you looking for on your night out,we may be able to point you to the write club.every club has good and bad.

Birmingham

"what are you looking for on your night out,we may be able to point you to the write club.every club has good and bad."

Ideally we are looking for youngish good looking people. We play with single guys and Lucy is bi so bi fem couples and bi women. We don't full swap though.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"what are you looking for on your night out,we may be able to point you to the write club.every club has good and bad.

Ideally we are looking for youngish good looking people. We play with single guys and Lucy is bi so bi fem couples and bi women. We don't full swap though."

I have copied this response I put in a similar thread to yours earlier to day, hope it helps:

I have assumed your in a car, if not from a practical sense (ie cost of taxis) only Cupids and Adam & Eves would be sensible to go to, with a car the other clubs are feasible too. Unless specified otherwise, all clubs are towel clubs and all allow couples and singles in on each night.

Adam & Eves, Eccles, Manchester - This is a basic club split over 4 floors with 3 open playrooms (One of which doubles as a smokers room) 2 private rooms a pool table, sauna and jacuzzi. It's not as glam as some clubs and doesn't attract as many people as some clubs but it is clean and probably the friendliest club I have been to. It has lots of playful people there and is known as a club where ladies can have fun with lots of guys, so if thats not your thing it might not be for you. I am a member of this club and would definately vouch that many couples both newcomers and regulars have lots of fun in this club both sexually but also the general banter in the club too.

Cupids, Swinton, Manchester, slightly further away from your hotel, this club is split over 2 floors and has had a huge amount of renovation over the last couple of years so that it now has amongst other things a dance floor, a camera room, a dogging room plus plenty of private rooms and a couples room too. It probably has more people at the club on any given Friday/Sat night which can be good or bad depending on your view. I haven't been personally but have heard from several people that the club is very good, the only negative comment I have heard being that sometimes the price of entrance on the website isn't the same as the price on the door if there is a party night on.

Further afield there is Partners in Bury which has the largest water zone of the clubs around Manchester and also Liaisons in Rochdale. Bearing in mind where your staying, there's also Atlantis Evolution and Adventures in Lust both in Stoke On Trent which may seem a distance but via the motorways is only about 30 mins or so from where you are. Both are Nightclub style clubs in that you dress up to go to the club. Atlantis is couples only on a Saturday night.

Hope this all helps, be nice to know which club or clubs you end up going to.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Cupids is a great club, I can recommend.

Never been to Adam & Eves tho, but heard good reviews x

Birmingham

Is Cupids far from Manchester city centre?

Adam n Eve's have Halloween parties Saturday nite and Sunday afternoon that weekend

"Is Cupids far from Manchester city centre?"

About £10 in a taxi.

Xx

By *reedygirlnmickCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

cupids is great, cant comment on others haven't visited them..

Birmingham

Thanks everyone. We are going to give Cupids a try. Can anyone tell us which hotels are close to Cupids with easy access to the city centre?

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

You could really book any city centre hotel, as the taxi ride will be about a tenner. if I were you, I'd pick the hotel based on what you want to do in Manchester and simply take a taxi to Cupids...

Isis would be the hotel of choice for us. Any other details on the club, feel free to ask as we host every friday at Cupids xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Cupids is good, lots of changes there recently, all for the better.

We would strongly recommend Atlantis Evolution as well. There is also a swingers B and B near the club, the owner will drop you off and take you home when the club shuts, which is very useful. (Their BnB is in the clubs listing)

We also find Atlantis tends to have quite a youthful crowd and people love to dance their too, which is great and seems to get the girls very horny.

» Add a new message to this topic