FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Male

Single Male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All. I am looking to attend a swinging club but I understand there are certain rules / even a waiting list at some places for single guys? As i am new to the swinging scene any advice would be much appreciated, thank you in advance for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a check in the meets and requests for any club socials and get your name on the list can go check club out without committing to a membership and the socials are amazing x

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Bearing in mind your location of Wocester, I'd say Xtasia on a Friday night would be good for you as I think you can simply join on the night.

Chameleons in Darleston is difficult to join as a single male and I don't know about the clubs SW of you like Bath and Bristol.

Hope that helps

"Bearing in mind your location of Wocester, I'd say Xtasia on a Friday night would be good for you as I think you can simply join on the night.

Chameleons in Darleston is difficult to join as a single male and I don't know about the clubs SW of you like Bath and Bristol.

Hope that helps"

Xtasia it's a lot easier if you look at thier website and apply for membership online before going, just incase there are a lot of single males already there. Also means that you know the costs and general things about the club as well.

Well worth a visit as the club is great.

Lee

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your help all.

I ve been to chams as a single guy - Sunday afternoon was great and not too busy

Probably better to go then or a weekday when its quiet to register

Heed the advice as a single male

» Add a new message to this topic