FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gentlemanly behaviour

Gentlemanly behaviour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

After reading the thread on the awful behaviour of some individuals, I just wanted to redress the balance. I know all of us have invited single men to play because they have respectfully waited to be invited after quietly making their presence known and I'd like to thank them for it.

I've had some excellent times in clubs and it was all down to my companion and the lovely singles I was lucky to play with.

Thanks guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"After reading the thread on the awful behaviour of some individuals, I just wanted to redress the balance. I know all of us have invited single men to play because they have respectfully waited to be invited after quietly making their presence known and I'd like to thank them for it.

I've had some excellent times in clubs and it was all down to my companion and the lovely singles I was lucky to play with.

Thanks guys."

Couldnt agree more, shame we usually here about the minority

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After reading the thread on the awful behaviour of some individuals, I just wanted to redress the balance. I know all of us have invited single men to play because they have respectfully waited to be invited after quietly making their presence known and I'd like to thank them for it.

Thanks guys.

Couldnt agree more, shame we usually here about the minority"

I have to agree with the ladies above, unfortunately the bad apples spoil the rest of the barrel...but most are gems.

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I'm really chuckling away here. I think I'll start a man bashing thread.

» Add a new message to this topic