FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Tease 2

Tease 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's it like? Anyone been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it prefer going on a social evening when its a bit busier though i think there is one coming up Nov 10th. Work in progress but what the team have done so far is amazing licensed bar and disco area plenty of lockable en suites and the staff are fab and generally a great mix of people x

Great club...very friendly and relaxed...staff are excellent...a good night will be hasd for sure...

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Great club . All the staff are very friendly and welcoming . Relaxed atmosphere . Lovely people always around.

Love it !

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Really nice club and great crowd. A great evening awaits should you give it a try.

This was our first club and its a great place.

Everyone's friendly and there's no pressure from anyone.

A great place to meet new fab friends

By *pen 2 offersMan  over a year ago

Irchester

Have been to a private party there as my first club experience and really enjoyed it! Owners are really friendly and it was laid out well.

Would love to go again when i pluck up the courage to go as a single male!

We wnt to Tease recently and thought it was a good night. Friendly enough and a lot of lockable play rooms was definitely a plus point.

Clubs are so subjective as it's not what's good and bad its more about what does it for you !

Tease was our first ever club and we had a good night but that was more down to the guy we went with than the club.

It's been mentioned before about some of the single guys ( and in the main we go to meet single guys ) but some in baseball caps and puffa jackets is not good, the owners did acknowledge this and I think were not impressed.

Also while in a locked room there was constant knocking on the door with cries of " let us in "

On a plus side the male side of the owners chatted to us at length, was very helpful and showed concern for our night, we left never to return but a few months into swinging and a few more clubs we may return x

» Add a new message to this topic