FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > My first time at a swingers club :p

My first time at a swingers club :p

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m finally biting the bullet and going to a swingers club for the first time, excited is a an understatement lol!

However I’m a little apprehensive about going on my own!

Regardless of the having no one to go with I’m determined to finally experience a swingers club…. So my question is to females mostly….

Has anyone ever to go on one their own ?

How did you find it?

Any advice ?

Iv chooses the atlantis club in Stoke btw xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I’m finally biting the bullet and going to a swingers club for the first time, excited is a an understatement lol!

Regardless of the having no one to go with I’m determined to finally experience a swingers club…. So my question is to females mostly….

How did you find it?

Any advice ?

Iv chooses the atlantis club in Stoke btw xx"

I've never been to a club either. Hope you get on really well which I'm sure you will.

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

You will have a great time at Atlantis as it is a friendly club with amazing owners. They will make sure that you feel at home and then it is up to you where the night leads. You will receive a fair bit of attention as a lone lady so smile and enjoy.

[Removed by poster at 17/11/21 03:54:11]

I’m excited at the thought of all that attention, but I also hate rejecting people to their face! Lol… from what Iv read the club has an amazing atmosphere

"So I’m finally biting the bullet and going to a swingers club for the first time, excited is a an understatement lol!

How did you find it?

Any advice ?

Iv chooses the atlantis club in Stoke btw xx

I've never been to a club either. Hope you get on really well which I'm sure you will."

Thank u

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

How did you find it?

Any advice ?

I would go with you if you fancy teaming up just to get in

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

I've been to several clubs on my own, it's fine, just like a going to a bar.

No thanks is a perfectly acceptable answer to anybody who you don't want to play with. Go on your own, you're your own boss and can do what or whoever you want to.

Enjoy. X

By *aughtyminx300Woman  over a year ago

london

Hi

I’ve been to clubs on my own loads of times and honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. My advice would be let the club know it’s your first time and they normally introduce you to some regulars.

Have fun and I have no doubt you will have a great time x

By *oftyandhisloverCouple  over a year ago

surrey

How did you find it?

Any advice ?

I’d (f) happily go to a club alone, you will enjoy the attention

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Honestly you will love it, and once you’ve been you’ll get the bug and want to go all the time.

I much prefer going alone, no expectations or pressure, have a drink, chat.

Would decide on which club you want to go to, have a look at the club section or the events threads, can sometimes find others who are attending to chat to before. If you let them know it’s your first time when you arrive they are always really helpful and will show you around.

Just enjoy

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You will have a great time at Atlantis. There are always a small number of single ladies in and every person is given a tour when they arrive. You will have chance to ask questions or voice any concerns then.

The owner Cat is wonderful and the staff and regulars are very friendly and welcoming.

Depending when you are planning to go, I might see you there, as it's my favourite club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I frequently go to clubs alone. It's great fun

» Add a new message to this topic