FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Advice - Single Male

Club Advice - Single Male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azey47 OP   Man  over a year ago

winchester

SO I know that single males are EVERYWHERE on this sit, but I was just wondering about clubs.

I've heard single males can't enter alone, which makes sense, otherwise I'm sure it would be flooded with us.

But I was just wondering if there were any requirements, or how single guys could get into the club scene?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Turn up

Smartly dressed at your local club on a night single men are allowed….pay your money and go in, simples x

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"SO I know that single males are EVERYWHERE on this sit, but I was just wondering about clubs.

I've heard single males can't enter alone, which makes sense, otherwise I'm sure it would be flooded with us.

But I was just wondering if there were any requirements, or how single guys could get into the club scene?

xx"

That’s not true, single guys can go alone.

Lots have tickets on their websites which limits single males so you have to plan ahead (townhouse for example).

Others just use fab forums to put your name down and limit numbers that way.

Any decent club will have a good mix of all .

Think the best way to get into it is to pick which club you’d like and go to their website or fab profile (not all have them, some use other sites too).

Townhouse in particular create kik groups before events so you can see who’s going and speak to people and the hosts- all great fun! Xx

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Not sure TH are accepting any new single males as members but there are still nights you can attend but you need to book early as limited single make spaces on most nights

Have a look at the what’s on section of their website

By *ocothumpaMan  over a year ago

quite close to you

As a single guy just remember do your research, where you are in the country there are loads of clubs.

Most clubs are reliant on single guy numbers (be prepared to pay more than single women (who often go free at some places) and couples.

Personal space, appearance and hygiene all very important.

Be sociable have fun don’t expect it

The entry fee is just that, you’ve paid it doesn’t guarantee you are going to get anything more than you put in.

Consent - no means no, always ask.

Carry condoms, wipes and a towel.

When speaking to a couple don’t just speak to the man/woman…it’s rude

A personal rule don’t eat the finger food, if you do wash your hands before and after

If you find yourself following a lone woman or a couple around…don’t.

Some couples like to show off; as a single guy you’re their audience and nothing more.

If you have to travel factor that in; don’t drink and drive as the police are aware of these clubs and will target them if there’s too many people coming out drinking and then driving home. Get a hotel (this can also work out great for you to continue the night - I have had many nights end after the sun came up and a few hours before checking out)

Enjoy yourself

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

If you’re in Cookham then Kestrels/AbFabs isn’t far away. Single men are welcome at Kestrels every day and on Monday and Wednesday evenings, no booking necessary - just turn up. They also allow a limited number on a Friday night when booking is required, the guest list opens on the Monday before.

By *artyGoerMan  over a year ago

Wokingham

[Removed by poster at 09/11/21 11:25:05]

By *artyGoerMan  over a year ago

Wokingham

"As a single guy just remember do your research, where you are in the country there are loads of clubs.

Most clubs are reliant on single guy numbers (be prepared to pay more than single women (who often go free at some places) and couples.

The entry fee is just that, you’ve paid it doesn’t guarantee you are going to get anything more than you put in.

A personal rule don’t eat the finger food, if you do wash your hands before and after

Some couples like to show off; as a single guy you’re their audience and nothing more.

If you have to travel factor that in; don’t drink and drive as the police are aware of these clubs and will target them if there’s too many people coming out drinking and then driving home. Get a hotel (this can also work out great for you to continue the night - I have had many nights end after the sun came up and a few hours before checking out)

Enjoy yourself

"

I think this is all great advice for a single male to a single male, use it.

I really can’t believe I have never thought of the finger food. I have picked at the buffet a couple of times. Nooooooo!

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

The buffet is a thing of the past at Newport now, but I always made sure I got in early doors.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"As a single guy just remember do your research, where you are in the country there are loads of clubs.

Enjoy yourself

"

Complementing the above:

If you are shy, not confident and most of all incapable of initiating a conversation, going to a club could be an unpleasant and daunting experience. Additionally, you need to find the right club to attend some can be very clique when comes to newbies.

In case you are lucky enough to have fun you need to be able to engage in group action or at least a MFM situation where the woman is always the centre of attention. If you can’t do that a club may not be the right choice.

Good luck OP.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Devil here (female). I like going to clubs and I do like to play with single men/have them join us. However, I find it very annoying when men just stare at me without saying a word (have I got something stuck in my teeth???) or when all they do is try to "impress" me with their cocks. Thank you, I have seen cocks before, and I'm sure I'll see some more in the future. Even more annoying are men who either follow us all over the club or overcrowd us when we're playing, trying to find a moment when our guard is down and touch. This, my dear single men, is assault. As I did not consent to you touching me, neither I left my right to consensual sex outside the swingers club door. Women in swingers clubs are there for THEIR own pleasure, not yours.

Therefore, my advice is (I gave the same advice to my partner and it has already worked for him): don't be a dick in the club. Give people space, watch with respect. Remember that you, as well as every other man in the club, has got the same thing in common- you all have dicks. Some bigger, some smaller, but essentially they the same. What else can YOU offer to the woman or couple in the club? You'd be surprised how many women like to be massaged- we have some spikey gloves that worked as conversation starters and led to at least some sensual massages, and even some hot group play.

What have you got that could be a conversation starter? Do you like to wear fancy dress? Are you interested in rope play or have some pinwheels? Creating curiosity in your audience can lead to play, and even long-lasting friendships.

One last piece of advice- don't expect anything to happen straight away. You may need to do a lot of leg work, start being recognized on the scene.

» Add a new message to this topic