FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > cuckold couple in a club

cuckold couple in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we've done clubs loads of times but never openly as a cuckold couple has anyone had any experience of this in a club how is the cuck treated any advice is welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unless you put your cuck in chains with a message around his neck then most punters wouldnt really know hes a cuck, or may be having too much fun to really give it much thought.

If say he is asked to sit and watch whilst the hotwife performs with others or a gangbang or whatever then most other swingers would just regard that as " normal" in a swingers environment. Ive done this several times as the hotwifes "lover" whilst we made her cuck hubby watch in a club.

In short, you should have no issues, and lots of fun.

"Unless you put your cuck in chains with a message around his neck then most punters wouldnt really know hes a cuck, or may be having too much fun to really give it much thought.

If say he is asked to sit and watch whilst the hotwife performs with others or a gangbang or whatever then most other swingers would just regard that as " normal" in a swingers environment. Ive done this several times as the hotwifes "lover" whilst we made her cuck hubby watch in a club.

In short, you should have no issues, and lots of fun. "

thanks for that reply i was thinking more as a cuck ie letting people know openly

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We are open in clubs I wear a collar with cuckold on it and also caged so very obvious

Ask any questions you like

"We are open in clubs I wear a collar with cuckold on it and also caged so very obvious

Ask any questions you like "

ah a collar not thought of that yet we have a couple ..

its not cuck whos worried its me ive seen the nasty side of some couples in how they treat others who are a little different

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just be confident about it and it’s such a turn on to be so open believe me

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We recently went to a BMFC BULLS event and I proudly wore a cock cage as well as wrist cuffs which were chained to my cage. I was made to stand in the corner of the room holding the bulls clothes while I watched him fucking my wife. Can't wait to go again.

» Add a new message to this topic