FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Number 3 Chorley

Number 3 Chorley

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very disappointed

As a newcomer to the club scene .. my partner has been there done that!!!.. We were made to feel like an inconvenience at the end of the night, they couldn’t wait to get rid of us as we were the last to leave

Yes the club was clean, which was reassuring but no I’m sorry we’d been to a different club the week before and had a great night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Ah that’s a shame. There are some great clubs out there

By *eatherJerryCouple  over a year ago

local

You do realise it’s not the pixies & faires that tidy up after everyone leaves the owners or hosts of the club any club for that matter are there for another hour or so cleaning up after. Getting ready for the following night and am sure you were informed of the closing time

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"You do realise it’s not the pixies & faires that tidy up after everyone leaves the owners or hosts of the club any club for that matter are there for another hour or so cleaning up after. Getting ready for the following night and am sure you were informed of the closing time "

By *r Red OneMan  over a year ago

around

I went a few weeks ago and couldn't have had a more different experience to you, the host were great and very welcoming, making sure I felt comfortable there. I'd recommend it to anyone

By *enusandmarsCouple  over a year ago

Buryish

Never been and probably won't, tried emailing for details on entry and got a six word reply without answering my question

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"You do realise it’s not the pixies & faires that tidy up after everyone leaves the owners or hosts of the club any club for that matter are there for another hour or so cleaning up after. Getting ready for the following night and am sure you were informed of the closing time "

» Add a new message to this topic