FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is Pleasures the best club in London / South East for newish couples?

Is Pleasures the best club in London / South East for newish couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elphin OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bromley

Not sure where to go to tomorrow but was leaning towards Pleasures, but a recent review suggested it has become a bit run-down in recent times - although of course that is just one opinion. We have been to OurPlace4Fun which I liked a lot as its great value, well run and the staff are really lovely people; but it is very small and I think Mel would like more distractions or a dance floor. Will return sometime though. We have been to another swing club /spa in Kent for a Halloween party which we did not enjoy at all. It was grubby, not very friendly and too many single men. We also tried Vanilla Aternative which was fine, until this huge woman (a known regular) literally kicked me in the head when we went to use the indoor hot tub to a lot of laughter from her friends. I figure any place where regulars feel they can behave like that to new people who had done nothing to them, is not for us. Shame as we liked the facility and the staff and it was all well organised. Torture Garden is well known, but I'm not sure it is considered a swinging club?

In sum then, I guess we like somewhere clean with friendly staff; and welcoming open minded punters (don't need a red carpet, just maybe not to be kicked in the head!). We would like to make some friends on the scene to make it social as well. We enjoy cool facilities like hot tubs; and extra fun stuff like swimming pools, glory holes, dungeons, themed \ costume parties and dance floors, but they are contributory factors not decisive in themselves. Somewhere with a wide range of ages among attendees would be welcome too.

Would love to hear which places in London \ South East are people's favourites and why. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renchylouCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

You should definitely try pleasures we've been coming for over a year now and love it the staff are friendly everyone makes you feel so welcome its definitely worth a try

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to pleasures and the one you are probably talking about in kent .but i cannot recommend jaydees enough around 15 mins from VA .we dont go anywhere else we went in August for the first time the staff was amazing looked after you from the moment you walked in the door .it's so friendly, great atmosphere great vibes you would not be disappointed. We drive nearly 3hrs each way love it

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"We have been to pleasures and the one you are probably talking about in kent .but i cannot recommend jaydees enough around 15 mins from VA .we dont go anywhere else we went in August for the first time the staff was amazing looked after you from the moment you walked in the door .it's so friendly, great atmosphere great vibes you would not be disappointed. We drive nearly 3hrs each way love it "

Another vote for JayDees here or Penthouse Playrooms (though they don't have a hot tub).

We've been to Pleasures and VA and they all offer something a bit different. VA is all open play areas, Pleasures has a swimming pool.

With JayDees you get private and public play areas, dance floor with a pole, hot tub, sauna,gloryhole... The list goes on.

Penthouse has recently been refurbished and has a nightclub feel with a mix of open and private play areas/rooms.

I'd say check them both out and see which one you prefer.

Ms x

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We've been going to pleasures for 9 years. Can't fault it.

Have seen a few people say about the single guys (or wanking dead as i call them)....if they are causing a problem or making you feel uncomfortable...say something. If they don't listen and continue to be disrespectful, talk to any of the staff and they will be dealt with.

Everyone is always very friendly here and the staff will go out of their way to help. X

» Add a new message to this topic