FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Temptations Bournemouth

Temptations Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsRich OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Hey all, we’re thinking of going this evening and have never been before. The website doesn’t really say a lot.

What’s the deal on Fridays? Do we need to take towels, do they have a bar? Anyone help me out a little

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I've never been (one of those things I need to tick off the list) but I have heard that they have coffee tea etc but no bar. I think they can get stuff from the shop next door

Hope you have a great time

X

By *xboatmanMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Towels supplied ! There is tea & coffee & usually a bowl of fruit in the downstairs communal area too.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

"Hey all, we’re thinking of going this evening and have never been before. The website doesn’t really say a lot.

What’s the deal on Fridays? Do we need to take towels, do they have a bar? Anyone help me out a little "

They provide towels, they have a small kitchen area for water, tea and coffee. They provide a bit of fruit to snack on. Anything else you provide yourself (as the previous poster said there is a small general store next door. The club does sell condoms, lube and bullet vibes iirc.

Let us know how it goes

By *odka Red BallMan  over a year ago

Bideford

No bar in there the club is a converted house, so a lot smaller than a lot if other clubs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's OK, quite small but some good people attend

» Add a new message to this topic