FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia/Flirts

Xtasia/Flirts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yphod OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I see that Xtasia/Flirts swap nights in which single gents can attend.

In terms of a Saturday night when Flirts accommodates is it a bit of a sausage fest or is there a good contingent of couples/single ladies?

I'm up Birmingham way end of November over the weekend. Do I risk going to Flirts (which would be easier as only a cab ride away and can have a drink) or drive to Derby to the Attic?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 01/11/21 20:58:53]

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"I see that Xtasia/Flirts swap nights in which single gents can attend.

In terms of a Saturday night when Flirts accommodates is it a bit of a sausage fest or is there a good contingent of couples/single ladies?

I'm up Birmingham way end of November over the weekend. Do I risk going to Flirts (which would be easier as only a cab ride away and can have a drink) or drive to Derby to the Attic?"

Brutally honest, it's still very new and very much a tester for us, but currently maybe 10 -15 couples pop over at some point from the main club event to see who's in Flirts, but we haven't attracted the single guys out much yet....so the opposite of a sausage fest, lol.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Always a challenge to pick how a night goes. We’ve been in clubs where we know 15/20 sexy couples and haven’t played, yet been to a club with three couples and had a blast.

How I see it is you could go to the attic where there are a lot of single men and be a number against a good contingent of couples/females.

Or be a pioneer of the single men at Flirts. We have been to Flirts on a Saturday when we’re over in Xtasia and definitely couples go back and forth to enjoy a pub environment as part of their night. A decent pool table there too so makes for a great ice breaker.

Choices choices.

Good luck with your decision.

By *yphod OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Well membership has been accepted at Xtasia, is only a cab ride away from my hotel so don't need to drive.

Decision made

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Well membership has been accepted at Xtasia, is only a cab ride away from my hotel so don't need to drive.

Decision made"

Have fun

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"Well membership has been accepted at Xtasia, is only a cab ride away from my hotel so don't need to drive.

Decision made"

Same here but I'm going to pop along to the Chooseday event in about a month's time

» Add a new message to this topic