FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darlaston Halloween party 30th of October

Chams Darlaston Halloween party 30th of October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

My female friend and I will be attending the Saturday night Halloween party at chams. It is our first time at the club and we just wanted to know what to expect.

Do we wear Halloween costumes or just what we feel best in???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man  over a year ago

rotherham

lots dress up and lots dont so u wont be alone in ur choice,we are there this sat,its the best club around

By *t8880Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

We are also going for our first time and don’t know what to expect.

Brilliant, I'm thinking of going in my dom style outfit, so I'll be somewhere down the middle x

"We are also going for our first time and don’t know what to expect."

We are both nervous and excited. I've not been to a club as a single female before and neither has my friend.

Hopefully we'll see you there, can help calm each others nerves x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

we have been to the halloween party for years now. you wear whatever you feel comfortable in. it is a wet club so lots still just wear the towels provided in your locker.

just enjoy the night, and try not to get lost its a big club lol. xxxxx Suzi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also thinking of going Saturday. Really no idea what to wear. Never been. Totally new experience. Just don’t know what to expect

"Also thinking of going Saturday. Really no idea what to wear. Never been. Totally new experience. Just don’t know what to expect "

We've opted for lingerie, although mine is more dom style. Your welcome to come with us, so your not alone x

By *ssexplayersCouple  over a year ago

London

We're going Saturday and staying over. Come and say hi xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are there saturday night from 5 and staying over fun fun fun

Got my black wings, and devil's horns... Which shall I be... Naughty angel or dirty devil... That depends how many would like to join us..... Let's all just have fun xxxxx

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

We'll be there and staying local. No pressure to dress up as others have said. You'll have a great night. See you all later

By *ecret.PleasuresMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I attended Sat 30th Halloween party. Was great fun. Not been for a while due to Covid. I was there with my friend and it was her first time and she loved it, I’ve been going since 2008 and it’s gets better every time. New rooms and areas. Best club in the UK. I was in a bloody apron bare bum and Friday13 mask and my friend was in black with a tutu and cats ears. Met so many people socially that night it would be nice to get in touch on here. Newbies… when you go just chat to people and say it’s your first time and ask to be show around. X

"I attended Sat 30th Halloween party. Was great fun. Not been for a while due to Covid. I was there with my friend and it was her first time and she loved it, I’ve been going since 2008 and it’s gets better every time. New rooms and areas. Best club in the UK. I was in a bloody apron bare bum and Friday13 mask and my friend was in black with a tutu and cats ears. Met so many people socially that night it would be nice to get in touch on here. Newbies… when you go just chat to people and say it’s your first time and ask to be show around. X"

Saw ya

» Add a new message to this topic