FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Pointers

Club Pointers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wife & I visited a club this weekend for a change of pace and see how the other half live lol

Now, there were a fair share of single men there and couples, which was all good.

After settling in, we decided to have a walk around and see what was occuring.

We decided to stop off in a darkened open room. The wife started giving me a bit of oral, all good. Then someone came in and watched us, still all good. Then about four more men all rushed in pushing the first man aside. As this happened, one bloke decided he couldn't see enough and took it on himself to breath down my neck, at one point I thought he was going to try and get on my shoulders!

Obviously that was a mood killer and asked the men to give us some room to leave and move on. Gentlemen, that behaviour isn't good.

Later, we sat in the cinema and got ourselves comfortable.

People came in, stopped, stared at the few couples in there, then dashed out. It was like a weird game of 'what time is it Mr Wolf?' The other couples left the cinema to do their own thing, we stayed.

The stand and stare game continued, which was amusing at first, then slightly annoying. We moved on, then returned later.

Before we returned to the cinema, we went for another wander and stopped off at a viewing room and as we were watching a couple play on the other side, some ladies walked in and started giving a running commentary on what was happening as though they were on a panel show. "Is that all he's doing?" "He is .... she is ...." "I'd tell him ..... " "I'd be blah blah blah and so on ....". Not good, ladies. The gentlemen that came in the room were far more reserved and refrained from comments, which the couple could hear every word of!

We moved on. Unfortunately though, we had picked up an entourage of blokes following us thinking we were playing 'what time is it Mr Wolf' again, as when we turned round, they kept standing still and pretending to watch the paint dry or count cobwebs

Once again, we returned to the cinema and got comfortable. It was quiet in there, so decided to carry the oral side of things on. A few stood watching at a distance. All good. A few more watched from the seats. All good.

Then, all the blokes parted like the Red Sea, as Tim Nice But Dim barged through them all, dropped his cock out and started thr ottling his ferret right next to us.

"Can I touch her?" "Does she play wi' other men?" "Does she blah blah blah?" "Will she blah blah?" For a moment I thought I'd got to fill in a questionaire just so he could watch! I nearly asked the bloke behind me for a pen.

We politely told we weren't interested, to which he looked at us like we'd kicked his cat, put his cock away and marched off in his.

Mood killer! (Another mood killer for us is the amount of blokes that looked like they'd run through a third world jumble sale with their arms out to get dressed.

We decided to mobe to a private room and entertain ourselves, which was most fun.

Now. The pointers part.

1. Gentlemen. If a couple are playing, please give them room. A good arms length is a safe distance. If they want you closer, they'll make the move.

2. People. We all comment on other people, but a polite whisper to each other to point out the finer details of someones attributes or shortcomings is far more acceptable than shouting about it. Discretion is key.

3. Not all couples are wanting to play with everybody and anybody. We saw men moaning about couples not wanting to play with them. Ask yourselves why. Its the way some behave that ruin it for all. Check your behaviour before your cock.

4. Personal hygiene and clothing. If you can afford club entry fees, you can afford a few fresh togs from Primark and some shower gel & toothpaste from Superdrug. A smart appearence amd smelling fresh will garner you more favour with people.

5. Hello, can make all the difference. A polite thank you here and there and a nice chat will show your better side and make a good impression with everyone.

I know we were in a swinging club, sex is the main agenda for most, but how you get to sex side of things can be more important than the actual act.

Hope this tongue in cheek post will help with getting you the results you want

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleSpoons69Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Spot on. Great advise and an entertaining read. Glad you and your wife finally got to enjoy each other in the end.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

Thanks for this post. Essential reading for club offenders and club noobs alike. *it definitely sounds like no clubs we’d every want to attend.

"Thanks for this post. Essential reading for club offenders and club noobs alike. *it definitely sounds like no clubs we’d every want to attend. "

It isn't the clubs fault how some people behave, just some of the users letting themselves down.

Its hard work running a club and all the staff do their best to keep things running smooth, which they do.

Don't be put off visiting any clubs, go and enjoy the experience and the things they have to offer

By *pice-meWoman  over a year ago

Home

Your post made me giggle so thank you, Very good advice as parts of this were also our first experience.

What made our experience nice was at the end a lovely man came and chatted to us. Just wish he came along earlier.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

This is the perfect example why we will be sticking to couples only nights for the time being.

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Or just go on a couples only night then no need to worry! Simples

Couples nights can be pretty much the same.

Some expect that because you're there, that you'll want to play with them and your wife is automatically bi and will play with any woman.

Which isn't always the case.

Many times we've experienced the 'husband' roaming and groping on his own.

We're all there for our own reasons, just not the same ones

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Love this post.

Also the ones that assume youll touch their slug when your busy with your other half. Yeah s** off mate!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm reading this post to get some pointers, I've planned, and bottled, going to a club because I'm overthinking the etiquette of it all. Be good to go chill and see what happens and this advise is a good help, thank you.

"Love this post.

Also the ones that assume youll touch their slug when your busy with your other half. Yeah s** off mate!! "

Ah yes, the chancers hoping your guard is down and you do anyone nearby

"I'm reading this post to get some pointers, I've planned, and bottled, going to a club because I'm overthinking the etiquette of it all. Be good to go chill and see what happens and this advise is a good help, thank you."

A simple hello and common courtesy can mean a lot to some people there.

Go and enjoy yourself.

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"The wife & I visited a club this weekend for a change of pace and see how the other half live lol

Now, there were a fair share of single men there and couples, which was all good.

After settling in, we decided to have a walk around and see what was occuring.

We decided to stop off in a darkened open room. The wife started giving me a bit of oral, all good. Then someone came in and watched us, still all good. Then about four more men all rushed in pushing the first man aside. As this happened, one bloke decided he couldn't see enough and took it on himself to breath down my neck, at one point I thought he was going to try and get on my shoulders!

Obviously that was a mood killer and asked the men to give us some room to leave and move on. Gentlemen, that behaviour isn't good.

Later, we sat in the cinema and got ourselves comfortable.

People came in, stopped, stared at the few couples in there, then dashed out. It was like a weird game of 'what time is it Mr Wolf?' The other couples left the cinema to do their own thing, we stayed.

The stand and stare game continued, which was amusing at first, then slightly annoying. We moved on, then returned later.

Before we returned to the cinema, we went for another wander and stopped off at a viewing room and as we were watching a couple play on the other side, some ladies walked in and started giving a running commentary on what was happening as though they were on a panel show. "Is that all he's doing?" "He is .... she is ...." "I'd tell him ..... " "I'd be blah blah blah and so on ....". Not good, ladies. The gentlemen that came in the room were far more reserved and refrained from comments, which the couple could hear every word of!

We moved on. Unfortunately though, we had picked up an entourage of blokes following us thinking we were playing 'what time is it Mr Wolf' again, as when we turned round, they kept standing still and pretending to watch the paint dry or count cobwebs

Once again, we returned to the cinema and got comfortable. It was quiet in there, so decided to carry the oral side of things on. A few stood watching at a distance. All good. A few more watched from the seats. All good.

Then, all the blokes parted like the Red Sea, as Tim Nice But Dim barged through them all, dropped his cock out and started thr ottling his ferret right next to us.

"Can I touch her?" "Does she play wi' other men?" "Does she blah blah blah?" "Will she blah blah?" For a moment I thought I'd got to fill in a questionaire just so he could watch! I nearly asked the bloke behind me for a pen.

We politely told we weren't interested, to which he looked at us like we'd kicked his cat, put his cock away and marched off in his.

Mood killer! (Another mood killer for us is the amount of blokes that looked like they'd run through a third world jumble sale with their arms out to get dressed.

We decided to mobe to a private room and entertain ourselves, which was most fun.

Now. The pointers part.

1. Gentlemen. If a couple are playing, please give them room. A good arms length is a safe distance. If they want you closer, they'll make the move.

2. People. We all comment on other people, but a polite whisper to each other to point out the finer details of someones attributes or shortcomings is far more acceptable than shouting about it. Discretion is key.

3. Not all couples are wanting to play with everybody and anybody. We saw men moaning about couples not wanting to play with them. Ask yourselves why. Its the way some behave that ruin it for all. Check your behaviour before your cock.

4. Personal hygiene and clothing. If you can afford club entry fees, you can afford a few fresh togs from Primark and some shower gel & toothpaste from Superdrug. A smart appearence amd smelling fresh will garner you more favour with people.

5. Hello, can make all the difference. A polite thank you here and there and a nice chat will show your better side and make a good impression with everyone.

I know we were in a swinging club, sex is the main agenda for most, but how you get to sex side of things can be more important than the actual act.

Hope this tongue in cheek post will help with getting you the results you want "

Exactly this!

Juat reread this post and realised a bit was missing.

6. If someone is playing, it is polite to ask if you may join in or touch. Please don't stand there firing questions at them like you're on The Chase, you're not Bradley Walsh and it really does kill any passion and courage that has built up.

Thank you

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I may be wrong but from the description I think I may have a fairly good guess what club this was.

Anyways totally not an excuse for bad behaviour but selection of club/night/party is important for finding the night sort of vibe you seek. To use different extremes a greedy girl night (or club/night with a reputation for greedy girls) is very different vibe from say a couples night. And a large non-membership club like The Attic has a very different vibe than a small intimate selected members only club like Puple Mamba. Although a lot of the behaviour you mention is bang out of order some people do like a club where the men are very forthcoming, don't stand on ceremony and plentiful. Simply my point is bad behaviour is bad but for a good club/party for you research and selection is key to a great night. Not all clubs are the same, different clubs attract a different crowd and we all have different ideas of what a good club is. There are certain clubs we go/have been where I've found you do need to be more on guard because of other people than other clubs. If its enough to spoil your enjoyment then vote with your feet, there's a great selection of clubs/nights out there (especially within the Midlands area) for all. That's why the forums are great and there's club reviews too (but you very rarely see negative reviews so maybe don't just rely on reviews). And of course if someone is totally out of line you can report and a good club will do something about them.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

As a single guy, I had to ask a few men to move out the way to let a few couples through. Some men to take a liberty. I wa sun the dungeon on Saturday. The couple were playing and I just watched didn’t engage have a good couple of meters gap but enjoyed the show.

"I may be wrong but from the description I think I may have a fairly good guess what club this was.

Anyways totally not an excuse for bad behaviour but selection of club/night/party is important for finding the night sort of vibe you seek. To use different extremes a greedy girl night (or club/night with a reputation for greedy girls) is very different vibe from say a couples night. And a large non-membership club like The Attic has a very different vibe than a small intimate selected members only club like Puple Mamba. Although a lot of the behaviour you mention is bang out of order some people do like a club where the men are very forthcoming, don't stand on ceremony and plentiful. Simply my point is bad behaviour is bad but for a good club/party for you research and selection is key to a great night. Not all clubs are the same, different clubs attract a different crowd and we all have different ideas of what a good club is. There are certain clubs we go/have been where I've found you do need to be more on guard because of other people than other clubs. If its enough to spoil your enjoyment then vote with your feet, there's a great selection of clubs/nights out there (especially within the Midlands area) for all. That's why the forums are great and there's club reviews too (but you very rarely see negative reviews so maybe don't just rely on reviews). And of course if someone is totally out of line you can report and a good club will do something about them."

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been going to clubs for around eight years, so we have experienced and witnessed all kinds of behaviour.

It just seemed that the particular night we went, there was an over eager crowd in. Then again, some were regulars who should have known better.

Every club visit is slightly different. Some good, some not so good.

"As a single guy, I had to ask a few men to move out the way to let a few couples through. Some men to take a liberty. I wa sun the dungeon on Saturday. The couple were playing and I just watched didn’t engage have a good couple of meters gap but enjoyed the show. "

That is the best way to be.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"I may be wrong but from the description I think I may have a fairly good guess what club this was.

Anyways totally not an excuse for bad behaviour but selection of club/night/party is important for finding the night sort of vibe you seek. To use different extremes a greedy girl night (or club/night with a reputation for greedy girls) is very different vibe from say a couples night. And a large non-membership club like The Attic has a very different vibe than a small intimate selected members only club like Puple Mamba. Although a lot of the behaviour you mention is bang out of order some people do like a club where the men are very forthcoming, don't stand on ceremony and plentiful. Simply my point is bad behaviour is bad but for a good club/party for you research and selection is key to a great night. Not all clubs are the same, different clubs attract a different crowd and we all have different ideas of what a good club is. There are certain clubs we go/have been where I've found you do need to be more on guard because of other people than other clubs. If its enough to spoil your enjoyment then vote with your feet, there's a great selection of clubs/nights out there (especially within the Midlands area) for all. That's why the forums are great and there's club reviews too (but you very rarely see negative reviews so maybe don't just rely on reviews). And of course if someone is totally out of line you can report and a good club will do something about them.

We have been going to clubs for around eight years, so we have experienced and witnessed all kinds of behaviour.

It just seemed that the particular night we went, there was an over eager crowd in. Then again, some were regulars who should have known better.

Every club visit is slightly different. Some good, some not so good. "

I get that, the point was more aimed at general conversation than you guys specifically (I didn't mean to come across patronising).

Some nights can be like that. As you pointed out it wasn't just the single guys and we've seen bad behaviour for single ladies and couples ourselves in the past. But on the point of singles guys there seems to be sometimes an element of pack mentality. Where you have a couple of single guys not behaving well but being kind of group Alpha you see some other guys then start following this lead and replicate the bad behaviour. Maybe due to lack of experience they think this is how it's done? I think because it can be a daunting place and match with a lack of confidence and experience men can easily find themselves sucked into the pack. That why I always say to a single guy be your own man, do your own thing. But I totally get the comfort in following the lead of others.

Generally we we've kind of use to this in clubs. But depending if we in the mood to put up with certain behaviour/vibes or not depends what clubs or nights we go. But as with many factors in a club nothing is guaranteed even when you think you've chosen well. I think that's why couples nights are a mainstay of most clubs. Although not a totally without the potential of bad behaviour most people find they don't need to be on their guard as much and thus for many couples they find they can let lose more without watching their backs all the time.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I get that, the point was more aimed at general conversation than you guys specifically (I didn't mean to come across patronising).

Some nights can be like that. As you pointed out it wasn't just the single guys and we've seen bad behaviour for single ladies and couples ourselves in the past. But on the point of singles guys there seems to be sometimes an element of pack mentality. Where you have a couple of single guys not behaving well but being kind of group Alpha you see some other guys then start following this lead and replicate the bad behaviour. Maybe due to lack of experience they think this is how it's done? I think because it can be a daunting place and match with a lack of confidence and experience men can easily find themselves sucked into the pack. That why I always say to a single guy be your own man, do your own thing. But I totally get the comfort in following the lead of others.

Generally we we've kind of use to this in clubs. But depending if we in the mood to put up with certain behaviour/vibes or not depends what clubs or nights we go. But as with many factors in a club nothing is guaranteed even when you think you've chosen well. I think that's why couples nights are a mainstay of most clubs. Although not a totally without the potential of bad behaviour most people find they don't need to be on their guard as much and thus for many couples they find they can let lose more without watching their backs all the time."

I wasn’t ok with this and said to a group of men - give the ladies / couple space ffs

Generally we we've kind of use to this in clubs. But depending if we in the mood to put up with certain behaviour/vibes or not depends what clubs or nights we go. But as with many factors in a club nothing is guaranteed even when you think you've chosen well. I think that's why couples nights are a mainstay of most clubs. Although not a totally without the potential of bad behaviour most people find they don't need to be on their guard as much and thus for many couples they find they can let lose more without watching their backs all the time."

Very true indeed. Especially the pack mentallity.

We have always done our own thing, it works for us

» Add a new message to this topic