FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs in Vienna

clubs in Vienna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indMasterUK OP   Man  over a year ago

All over England

Has anyone had any experience of visiting clubs in Vienna? Am there for a few days mid week so thought I might try one. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rviennaCouple  over a year ago

Kent

We loved element 6 when we were there, it was a a small club, very clean and great staff. It was our first club/experience so didn’t try the bigger ones but loved it so much we went back on the following night.

All over England

"We loved element 6 when we were there, it was a a small club, very clean and great staff. It was our first club/experience so didn’t try the bigger ones but loved it so much we went back on the following night."

Thanks for the recommendation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Resurrecting a very old thread here, rather than start a new one - I'm going to be in Vienna next week, travelling on my own, any clubs I should know about?

All over England

"Resurrecting a very old thread here, rather than start a new one - I'm going to be in Vienna next week, travelling on my own, any clubs I should know about?"

Hi. I went to the Paradise Sauna swingers club which was lovely. Very small but well maintained with friendly owners. I went mid week and it was v quiet so I did not play with anyone but there was some things happening. It has a small dungeon, a few play rooms and open area plus a large sauna. Like most continental clubs they provide an evening buffet and they sell alcohol. I would recommend it. Entrance is on a corner down the steps of a large, old apartment block. Have fun!

» Add a new message to this topic