FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic 'Yay'....or Attic 'Nay'??

Attic 'Yay'....or Attic 'Nay'??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single guy who has never been before, would any regulars at the Attic advise I attended this evening? Is it likely to be busy?

It's a 45 min drive for me so hoping to avoid a wasted journey.

XAndyX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

It's our favourite club (1hr 45 drive for us - do you've got it easy)

Won't be too busy on a Friday night, but still busier than clubs on a Saturday.

By *andJ500Couple  over a year ago

tamworth

Our favourite time is Saturday afternoon cinema club. Always have lots of fun x

By *ouplemidzCouple  over a year ago

Middle of the Midlands

We always go on a Friday night and always enjoy ourselves

By *ipupfruityWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

When I went a few weeks ago on a sat, the men had to que, and they let a certain amount in for how many couples and ladies go in. But was busy so think they where ok x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Attic is well worth the visit.

Most people are friendly.

Fridays can be quiet sometimes, but that can be a bonus.

The event nights are busy and a lot of fun.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"As a single guy who has never been before, would any regulars at the Attic advise I attended this evening? Is it likely to be busy?

XAndyX"

What do you mean by a "wasted journey"?

"As a single guy who has never been before, would any regulars at the Attic advise I attended this evening? Is it likely to be busy?

XAndyX

What do you mean by a "wasted journey"? "

That he might not get any!

Whether I'll get in, they have a policy restricting the number of single guys

Bedford

XAndyX

That he might not get any!"

That's what I thought lol.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Whether I'll get in, they have a policy restricting the number of single guys"
I'd ring the club and ask to be fair, and apart from greedy girls they are restricting single guys

"It's our favourite club (1hr 45 drive for us - do you've got it easy)

Won't be too busy on a Friday night, but still busier than clubs on a Saturday."

Our first night last night was very busy xx

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Bingham

XAndyX"

We live 10 minutes away from the Attic and we don't go there. We'd sooner travel an hour or more to alternative clubs.

If by wasted journey you mean you won't get your willy wet, that's not a guarantee in any club and if they are your expections..you may be disappointed.

Go and try it...find out for yourself is the only suggestion we can make.

Going along with my other half this evening, we enjoy a night at the attic, even when there's no play there is always a friendly crowd.

By *esty 2021Man  over a year ago

Rockford IL

Personally I could live next door to the Attic and would still drive to other clubs. Never rated it at all.

Bingham

"Personally I could live next door to the Attic and would still drive to other clubs. Never rated it at all."

Thanks for the feedback and opinions guys. I went in the end, had a nice time and was made welcome.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Personally I could live next door to the Attic and would still drive to other clubs. Never rated it at all."

We used to live in walking distance and preferred to drive elsewhere but everyone likes different things

Bingham

"Personally I could live next door to the Attic and would still drive to other clubs. Never rated it at all.

We used to live in walking distance and preferred to drive elsewhere but everyone likes different things"

Chams is our preferred choice. 2 Yr waiting list for singleblokes to join..that itself speaks volumes about how discerning they are.

By *esty 2021Man  over a year ago

Rockford IL

"Personally I could live next door to the Attic and would still drive to other clubs. Never rated it at all.

We used to live in walking distance and preferred to drive elsewhere but everyone likes different things

Chams is our preferred choice. 2 Yr waiting list for singleblokes to join..that itself speaks volumes about how discerning they are."

Chams was also our favorite by a country mile. I have had a good time at the Attic but only as i was with a group of friends and we would have a good time anywhere. It is absolutely a personal opinion as I know others who love it.

"The Attic is well worth the visit.

The event nights are busy and a lot of fun."

What do you mean by "most people are friendly"?

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Chams is our preferred choice. 2 Yr waiting list for singleblokes to join..that itself speaks volumes about how discerning they are."

This is one of the many reasons it's our club of choice. We definitely prefer a club where membership is required and we love dress down

What do you mean by "most people are friendly"?"

Not all the people chat or mingle and be sociable.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Not all the people chat or mingle and be sociable."

It's the same at all clubs we've been to. Some are happy to chat to anyone. Some are shy. Some look at you like you've done something wrong

It's the same at all clubs we've been to. Some are happy to chat to anyone. Some are shy. Some look at you like you've done something wrong "

Yes indeed.

At dressed down/wet clubs, you get the Towel Monkies sat wanking and staring at people, no talking or introduction, just an expectation of joining any fun without any effort of even a hello.

The same applies for clothed/dry clubs. Zip down, cock out, no common courtesy, just the chancing of getting their willy wet.

Hello, goes a long way.

I think you get out of a club, what effort you put in with the people there and make the most out of the evening, be it social or sexual.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

XAndyX

That's what I thought lol. "

No one wants to drive a long way pay a entrance fee and go to a quiet club, it’s a often asked question….don’t see why you have to be rude ..,

By *ltrMan  over a year ago

sheffield

It's the same at all clubs we've been to. Some are happy to chat to anyone. Some are shy. Some look at you like you've done something wrong

Yes indeed.

At dressed down/wet clubs, you get the Towel Monkies sat wanking and staring at people, no talking or introduction, just an expectation of joining any fun without any effort of even a hello.

The same applies for clothed/dry clubs. Zip down, cock out, no common courtesy, just the chancing of getting their willy wet.

Hello, goes a long way.

I think you get out of a club, what effort you put in with the people there and make the most out of the evening, be it social or sexual."

I agree with this guy I used to go as with ex and amount of single guys that just wanted to walk up stick it in and walk away without even chatting made us more picky even thought she was a greedy girl .so now when i go as a single guy get in early ,find time to chat to couples/ single fems, tvs even if you dont get to play this time they remember you and next time it could be your lucky day i have had quite a few lucky nights I travel 1 hour to get in and never have played every time for the 3 years

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

Yes indeed.

Hello, goes a long way.

I think you get out of a club, what effort you put in with the people there and make the most out of the evening, be it social or sexual."

I've been to a few clubs , as a single and a couple and never seen any towel monkies, tho the attic does have more blokes a bit like this given the way its run, in general it's the single guys doing most of the hellos and being sociable, by a long way. Couples or single ladies rarely make the effort to approach a single guy and start a conversation..they dont have to...

Yes indeed.

Hello, goes a long way.

I think you get out of a club, what effort you put in with the people there and make the most out of the evening, be it social or sexual.

I've been to a few clubs , as a single and a couple and never seen any towel monkies, tho the attic does have more blokes a bit like this given the way its run, in general it's the single guys doing most of the hellos and being sociable, by a long way. Couples or single ladies rarely make the effort to approach a single guy and start a conversation..they dont have to..."

As a couple, we have seen many Towel Monkies over the years, sat there playing with themselves as they stare at people.

Its their choice what they do, they have paid to get in, just the same as everyone else. It doesn't bother us now, we just move on if they sit there.

I think a simple hello is just a common courtesy

Bedford

XAndyX

No one wants to drive a long way pay a entrance fee and go to a quiet club, it’s a often asked question….don’t see why you have to be rude ..,"

I wasn't rude, but it is so annoying, men treating swingers clubs as sex clubs, going with the attitude "I paid the entrance fee so I demand sex/have to get my cock wet". And treating any women that are in a club not as equal members of the club but as sex objects who left their right to consent once they stepped through the threshold of the swingers club.

Therefore, I am trying to educate people (not just men, though they are the main offenders) that just because they are in a swingers club and they paid their fees it doesn't mean they are going to get sex. You travel and pay the entrance fee to be able to use the club's facilities, same as you'd travel and pay fee to go into a nightclub.

XAndyX

No one wants to drive a long way pay a entrance fee and go to a quiet club, it’s a often asked question….don’t see why you have to be rude ..,

I wasn't rude, but it is so annoying, men treating swingers clubs as sex clubs, going with the attitude "I paid the entrance fee so I demand sex/have to get my cock wet". And treating any women that are in a club not as equal members of the club but as sex objects who left their right to consent once they stepped through the threshold of the swingers club.

Therefore, I am trying to educate people (not just men, though they are the main offenders) that just because they are in a swingers club and they paid their fees it doesn't mean they are going to get sex. You travel and pay the entrance fee to be able to use the club's facilities, same as you'd travel and pay fee to go into a nightclub. "

Well Angel, it must be so horrible to have your precious couples swinging experience ruined by us awful men that aren't in a relationship right now. How dare we try and enjoy the lifestyle as well.

The more single men are vilified and pidgeon holed as all the same, the harder it will be for us to enjoy the club scene.

The original point of this post was genuinely to ask if there was likely to be a queue of single guys waiting to get in. I would never presume to 'get my dick wet'...as it happens, I went along and had a fun evening with a charming lady who was there with a friend. I'm sure there are lots of single men who have the capacity to spoil it for the rest of us...

..but please stop judging, it's very ugly.

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

XAndyX

We live 10 minutes away from the Attic and we don't go there. We'd sooner travel an hour or more to alternative clubs.

If by wasted journey you mean you won't get your willy wet, that's not a guarantee in any club and if they are your expections..you may be disappointed.

Go and try it...find out for yourself is the only suggestion we can make."

he did not mean what you think.he meant are songle guys restricted entry!!!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

XAndyX

Go and try it...find out for yourself is the only suggestion we can make.he did not mean what you think.he meant are songle guys restricted entry!!!"

We've been told they have a 80/20% ratio for couples&fems/single guys. Unfortunately single guys may have to wait outside, so best to get there early.

By *andJ500Couple  over a year ago

tamworth

XAndyX

Therefore, I am trying to educate people (not just men, though they are the main offenders) that just because they are in a swingers club and they paid their fees it doesn't mean they are going to get sex. You travel and pay the entrance fee to be able to use the club's facilities, same as you'd travel and pay fee to go into a nightclub.

Well Angel, it must be so horrible to have your precious couples swinging experience ruined by us awful men that aren't in a relationship right now. How dare we try and enjoy the lifestyle as well.

The more single men are vilified and pidgeon holed as all the same, the harder it will be for us to enjoy the club scene.

The original point of this post was genuinely to ask if there was likely to be a queue of single guys waiting to get in. I would never presume to 'get my dick wet'...as it happens, I went along and had a fun evening with a charming lady who was there with a friend. I'm sure there are lots of single men who have the capacity to spoil it for the rest of us...

..but please stop judging, it's very ugly."

Posl... We go to the cinema clubs, especially Saturday afternoons, and tbh find most of the guys shy and retiring.. . And sadly straight.

Of course we've had the odd pushy idiot or two, but they are the rarity.

Just come and talk to us, who knows....

I'd be glad to come and talk to both of you!!

» Add a new message to this topic