FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Covid passport for clubs

Covid passport for clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *d4fun73 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I've noticed my regular club quest is going to request covid passports to gain entry from the end of September. Not sure about pandoras does anyone know?

Is this going to be the same for all clubs from September onwards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irJustJonMan  over a year ago

Ledbury

Chameleons does I was asked for mine last Saturday.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Parliament are talking about making it law at the moment. The government intend to if they can pass it

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Townhouse does

Went last Saturday and super efficient

I think Club Play do too.

Caught between a rock and a hard place trying to do the right thing business and safety wise

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

good idea

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

We wouldn't want to go to a club where it wasn't a requirement. Chams have requested proof since they reopened

Shipley

All good to know

I guess the anti vaxers will have to find their own house parties!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Whilst being completely in favour of the Covid Passport principle, I can't help but wonder why influenza passports aren't "a thing".

Can't help but feeling that influenza will be a bigger danger this Winter than Covid, but it just isn't as "fashionable" is it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whilst being completely in favour of the Covid Passport principle, I can't help but wonder why influenza passports aren't "a thing".

Can't help but feeling that influenza will be a bigger danger this Winter than Covid, but it just isn't as "fashionable" is it?"

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it depends what they are registered as, nightclubs will need passports but private members clubs I don't think come under the same guidelines, and might be able to choose their own protocol.

I think if a venue can hold more than 500 people then it will need to see passports, apart from that it would depend on the club registration, council and the clubs own decisions.

I could of course be very wrong but that's the impression I'm under.

Personally I would feel a lateral flow test on the day would be any better way to make sure people are covered free and therefore the venue is.

It doesn't seem this is something that's going to be implemented at all.

By *assageCreweMan  over a year ago

near you

Is vax passport required in Cupids?

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

We are seeking clarification from the council and .gov (which has precious little at present). Capacity and the nature of the club will determine their ruling, but if the delta situation deteriorates further, we will introduce passports at the end of the month irrespective of their decision. At present, we ask all attendees about their status (vaccine and health); we temperature check all at reception and all staff are double vaccinated. We do not insist on a certificate at present.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Is vax passport required in Cupids? "

We weren't asked for anything last night, club play are taking temps on the way in also x

Jaydees not only ask for your vax passport, they take your temperature as well so you're as safe as they can make it

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Is vax passport required in Cupids?

We weren't asked for anything last night, club play are taking temps on the way in also x"

And asking to see you’re vaccination card xx

By *assageCreweMan  over a year ago

near you

We weren't asked for anything last night, club play are taking temps on the way in also x"

Thanks

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We weren't asked for anything last night, club play are taking temps on the way in also x

And asking to see you’re vaccination card xx"

The Vax card, which if you want one without being vaccinated are 10 a penny, is a different thin to a Vax passport.

You have to get the vax passport from a Gov. website in either App or paper form. The paper one is posted to you and has no expiry date. The App has a one month expiry date, which I guess would be easy to forget to renew.

By *woodcplCouple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

"We wouldn't want to go to a club where it wasn't a requirement. Chams have requested proof since they reopened "

I kinda know what you mean as I’ve had to show mine at one particular club but that doesn’t mean an infected (unknowingly) person/persons can’t enter and spread Covid

nottingham

"We wouldn't want to go to a club where it wasn't a requirement. Chams have requested proof since they reopened

I kinda know what you mean as I’ve had to show mine at one particular club but that doesn’t mean an infected (unknowingly) person/persons can’t enter and spread Covid"

This is true but it reduces the risk. Right now no gatherings are completely safe so we all need to do our own risk assessments and make decisions based on what we comfortable with. Personally we also test before and after attending Chams

nottingham

And asking to see you’re vaccination card xx

The Vax card, which if you want one without being vaccinated are 10 a penny, is a different thin to a Vax passport.

You have to get the vax passport from a Gov. website in either App or paper form. The paper one is posted to you and has no expiry date. The App has a one month expiry date, which I guess would be easy to forget to renew. "

All you need to do to renew it is login to the NHS App. I download a pdf of mine

By *octordigitsMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Chameleons have it - and Zoe even popped it into my iPhone wallet .... very helpful

By *andHQCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough/ St Neots

Jaydees ask for a covid passport or lateral flow tests

By *adForGood69Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

Seems strange everyone getting all stressed about covid in the clubs.

You are potentially in a big melting pot of Chlamydia, Hiv and all the other

Sti's but nobody seems to worry about that as long as they are getting their end away!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Thats a good point above. Especially as being vaccinated doesn't stop you spreading covid. Or stop you getting it, thus making passports completely useless.

plymouth

By the way, I'm not knocking anyone or trying to provoke a row. Fill your boots!wear a covid mask and bareback someone if that's what you are into.

I think everyone seems to have a false sense of security because they've been double jabbed.

"All good to know

I guess the anti vaxers will have to find their own house parties! "

Not everyone that isn’t vaccinated are anti vaxers! That’s a really un educated comment!

And you do realise many double vaccinated people have still died of the delta variant…..

"We wouldn't want to go to a club where it wasn't a requirement. Chams have requested proof since they reopened "

This makes no common sense! I personally feel safer knowing guest are required to show a neg LFT. I’m Double vaxed but take a test every time we go out and show it at door. It’s enough for me to know I’m vaccinated but better the club owners are confident someone isn’t carrying the virus into there establishment. They do don’t know this if only want a vaccine certificate.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"We wouldn't want to go to a club where it wasn't a requirement. Chams have requested proof since they reopened

This makes no common sense! I personally feel safer knowing guest are required to show a neg LFT. I’m Double vaxed but take a test every time we go out and show it at door. It’s enough for me to know I’m vaccinated but better the club owners are confident someone isn’t carrying the virus into there establishment. They do don’t know this if only want a vaccine certificate. "

Yes, this is what I cannot understand either. Surely it is better for people attending clubs to be tested as this prevents them bringing in and spreading the virus. Being vaccinated is no guarantee that you can't catch it or be seriously ill from it.

By *ealDea1Man  over a year ago

Louth/M1

[Removed by poster at 10/09/21 23:32:30]

I would have no problem showing a vaccine passport or my card to show I’m double jabbed. I doubt anyone else would object either

By *ealDea1Man  over a year ago

Louth/M1

Given vaxed and unvaxed people can still get covid and potentially pass it on... this requirement prevents nothing... Makes me laugh how ppl strangely think there is a difference!

The only difference is the level covid affects you, but no conclusive proof!

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Seems strange everyone getting all stressed about covid in the clubs.

You are potentially in a big melting pot of Chlamydia, Hiv and all the other

Sti's but nobody seems to worry about that as long as they are getting their end away! "

What a silly comment lol. Actually hilarious. As if you can compare the that HA

plymouth

Just saying that people have double standards when they pick and choose which diseases they need to be worried about.

Covid passports don't actually provide you with any protection Just the same as fucking a room full of guys without knowing their hygiene/sexual history.

As long as you are having fun..until you're not

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

oakhampton

"Whilst being completely in favour of the Covid Passport principle, I can't help but wonder why influenza passports aren't "a thing".

Can't help but feeling that influenza will be a bigger danger this Winter than Covid, but it just isn't as "fashionable" is it?"

Covid is much more transmissible and much more likely to put you in hospital and much more likely to kill you than the flu but if you only see it as a fashion choice, crack on.

By *mpromptuadventurerMan  over a year ago

preston

Just a few questions for the more knowledgeable in the field....

Does having a vaccine passport prevent you from contracting covid 19 ?

Does having a vaccine passport, while currently infected with covid 19, prevent transmission of the virus to others ?

Does having a vaccine passport indicate to others if you have the cov 19 virus at present ?

It seems as though there is no group benefit from a requirement to show a vaccine passport, as this in no way reduces the potential of contracting covid 19 within the given group....

Although i can understand the supposed benefit to the individual, providing the vaccine issued reduces the severity of any potential symptoms following an infection.

Just to confirm, i'm not an anti vaxxer !

I don't live in area 51 either

Take care you lot !

By *tuburtMan  over a year ago

dereham

Having a vaccine passport to go to a sex club where all the COVID rules are broken just confuses me . If anything sex clubs should be ban from opening. Let’s just ban sex .??????

plymouth

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

attended Abfabs and Kestrels a few weeks back and they checked everyone for their covid vacs , don't see a problem with that so if your double jabbed you can crack on and have some fun

Shipley

"Just a few questions for the more knowledgeable in the field....

Does having a vaccine passport, while currently infected with covid 19, prevent transmission of the virus to others ?

Does having a vaccine passport indicate to others if you have the cov 19 virus at present ?

It seems as though there is no group benefit from a requirement to show a vaccine passport, as this in no way reduces the potential of contracting covid 19 within the given group....

Although i can understand the supposed benefit to the individual, providing the vaccine issued reduces the severity of any potential symptoms following an infection.

Take care you lot !

"

Why don't you do some proper research rather than asking questions here?

Shipley

What started off as a conversation about clubs and covid passports now turned into a slanging match.

Club's have to abide by whatever rules they are given, whether you like it or not.

Simple really if you don't want to get a vaccine or passport don't go to clubs.

Are there circumstances that someone can't have the jab for medical reasons? Or what about people who have had covid and feel safe enough their body has built up enough annuity to not have the jab?

I am double vaccinated, but this doesn't seem right to me, very much like a 'us V Them' kind of situation. What happened to freedom of choice.

Yes I know I'm in the minority thinking this way, go on bash me all you like, but it's all starting to feel a little bit forced for my liking

Mrs

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"What started off as a conversation about clubs and covid passports now turned into a slanging match.

Club's have to abide by whatever rules they are given, whether you like it or not.

Simple really if you don't want to get a vaccine or passport don't go to clubs. "

It ALWAYS does When the topic involves covid.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Just a few questions for the more knowledgeable in the field....

Take care you lot !

"

1, no, it massively reduces the viral load your body gets. No vaccine stops you from catching any virus, it teaches your body what the virus looks like and your body reacts/attacks and gets rid of the virus much quicker.

2, it reduces the viral load your body creates, therefore reducing the amount of viral particles you emit by about 75%, so yes it does.

3, no, that's why people are asking for a negative test too

That's why there are many benefits to the overall population and those around you.

And to those going on about "freedom of choice", you have the freedom to choose not to have a vaccine, others want the freedom of choice to go to clubs etc where only people who are vaccinated go. Choice goes both ways.

I’m Scotland sexual entertainment venues will be included in the COVID passport schemes so England might be the same

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Why don’t we think about this from a different perspective. An unvaccinated person would have a higher risk of hospital admission and death compared to a vaccinated person. So think about it as personal safety

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

atlantisEVOLUTION Stoke does.

I’m all up for showing a negative result before being aloud entry in to a club but what I don’t get is why is it only clubs you need to show a Covid passport, like the virus can’t be caught any where else.. I mean the work place or even the supermarket is just as congested so why is it only the clubs… Football stadium hold over 30/40 thousand people but is okay to attend a game with out showing vaccination proof!!! I don’t get it

We went chameleons a few weeks back and just needed to complete a lateral flow test.

newcastle

You can all stop worrying.

The Gov. has announced vaccine passports are NOT being introduced !

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

Yep, complete u-turn!

Although I'm pro-vaccination, it would have put unreasonable pressures on clubs and venues to check the passports/certificates, and they would be too easily faked.

newcastle

"Yep, complete u-turn!

Although I'm pro-vaccination, it would have put unreasonable pressures on clubs and venues to check the passports/certificates, and they would be too easily faked. "

Like I said when they first proposed this idea a couple of months ago, it was turn only to put pressure on the 20 - 30 year olds who did not want to be jabbed.

In effect a scare tactic (with the best of intentions). Once all those who got jabbed because of this threat were jabbed then the usefulness of the threat had gone away, so there was no need to carry it out !

As you say, it would have been so easy to fake up a paper vaccine passport.

» Add a new message to this topic