FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool Clubs

Blackpool Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack n Foxy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby border

Heading to Blackpool in a couple of weeks. What are the two clubs like? Differences? Fri. or Sat night in which one is best? Membership required? We’ll probably do one Friday and one Saturday but which order? Dress codes? Is one a dress Down / lingerie club? Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 10/09/21 06:59:35]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Club play I would do on a Saturday. Only dress down in the playrooms upstairs. Bring your own alcohol and a buffet. Very friendly club

By *ack n Foxy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby border

"Club play I would do on a Saturday. Only dress down in the playrooms upstairs. Bring your own alcohol and a buffet. Very friendly club"

Thanks

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Been to both, prefer Club Play but that’s because they’re very LGBTQI friendly. However that’s not to say Infusions isn’t, as I know they have a Trans day. But Play generally actively encourages a mixed crowd at the weekend parties.

I’d advise Infusion Friday and Play Saturday, both worth visiting, plus Infusion has a pool, so don’t forget your cozzie

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I’d just head to Club Play for the weekend it’s my go to club as it’s so chilled and relaxed and has a great mix of customers and there’s plenty of room to explore over both nights xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it was us we would visit both ,As both clubs have a lot to offer and are very different we love infusions but everyone is different that’s what we love about swinging so again our advice would be to try both xx

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

No membership needed at club play, it's an awesome place to be too x

» Add a new message to this topic