FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I have always wondered why money is frowned up on as this is a swinging site. However, what I don't get is there are clubs here that offer events where a payment is made for entry and there are several hostesses on hand to play with. So is this not paying for a meet in all but name. I have nothing against the clubs doing this, and I have been to a few myself. But is this not double standards.

Not looking at the ethics of paying for sex, that has been done enough, just the unfairness in how rules are applied.

Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Clubs that have paid hostesses are not what swingers clubs are normally about.

Swingers clubs provide a pleasant environment with various facilities for people to go to and meet like minded swingers. No money is exchanged between those who chose to have sex together.

Indeed, so why is it acceptable here but asking for or offering payment is frowned upon.

Genuine question

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

What I’m lost

By *asbeenCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Which Clubs are you referring to,

I don't want to name them but a few do it. Ust go to the websites, it's not hush hush or anything. They are quite open about it.

Like I say I have been to them myself and they are great places but I fail to see the difference in a guy paying to partipate in a "party night" and paying someone here if they wish to do so

Just would like some sort of explanation to what the differences are.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Fab probably thinks they are swinging clubs? There're generally worded discreetly from what we've seen.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It isn't acceptable for fab members to charge for sex on the site ,the same as it isn't acceptable for clubs to advertise on here that they charge for guaranteed sex

If you report the club if they advertise on here it will be looked at

Thanks