FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xstasia newbies.. What should we expect?

Xstasia newbies.. What should we expect?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xploress OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

We're planning on venturing out of the South West in search of a decent club and first on our list is Xstasia in West Brom..

Have you been? What's it like? Please spill the beans and share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xx_F_xxxCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Heading there for our first ever club visit this weekend so watching this thread keenly….

By *erdyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

We love it there.

The bar area is good for drinking and chatting.

There's There's quieter area upstairs.

Dogging area (low ceiling!)

Hot tub and plenty of playrooms.

We're going to the foam party Saturday, which is always great fun.

Overall, it is relaxed there and usually a good night.

By *22Bee222Man  over a year ago

I'm looking to try there too. What's the score for single guys? I read that I'm best trying on a weekday first and ask about membership there.... Is this still the case?

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I'm looking to try there too. What's the score for single guys? I read that I'm best trying on a weekday first and ask about membership there.... Is this still the case? "

Single guys are basically kept to certain parts of the club and bar on Fridays and Saturdays.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's our local club. We have only visited once but it was a great, relaxed, comfortable evening. We went to the bmfc bulls night which was an eye opener.

By *ers321Couple  over a year ago

beverley

"I'm looking to try there too. What's the score for single guys? I read that I'm best trying on a weekday first and ask about membership there.... Is this still the case? "

We're heading here on Saturday 11th and we're looking for plenty of single guys, so if you're there then look us up

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I'm looking to try there too. What's the score for single guys? I read that I'm best trying on a weekday first and ask about membership there.... Is this still the case?

We're heading here on Saturday 11th and we're looking for plenty of single guys, so if you're there then look us up "

Stick to Flirts Bar if you are looking for single guys on a Saturday.

By *ilthy Fuckers For FunCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Go to the club website and read the membership section. Single males need to be pre approved for membership. All the details are on the club website and there's a link to that in the club section here on fab

Mid Devon

We're child free next weekend and toying with either Friday or Saturday night.. Friday means we don't need to rush back in the morning..

Is there much difference between the two nights? How busy are they? What tends to be on? We've spotted the single guy have to change sides.. Does that make much difference?

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

In our opinion Xtasia is the best club we’ve been too. Great facilities & fantastic events, plus now with Flirts being fully open, it’s two venues for the price of one.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

From a recent mailing, to clarify:

Mondays: Flirts is open, bar, cinema and playroom 2pm to midnight.

Tuesdays: Xtasia is open, all areas, 2pm to 8pm for all members, for Chooseday. We are trialling from 8pm to midnight, couples and ladies, plus any invited single men. (If you don't interact during the afternoon lads, you probably won't be staying in past 8pm).

Wednesdays: Flirts is open, bar, cinema and playroom 2pm to midnight.

Thursdays: Flirts is open, bar, cinema and playroom 2pm to midnight. (Bi Night)

Fridays: Flirts open 2pm to 8pm, bar, cinema and playroom. Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for singles and couples as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for couples and ladies only evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can.

Saturdays: Flirts open 2pm to 8pm, bar, cinema and playroom. Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for couples and ladies only as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for all singles and couples evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can.

Sundays closed for swinging events, but open for Fetish if genuinely interested.

Mid Devon

"

Fridays: Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for singles and couples as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for couples and ladies only evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can.

Saturdays: Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for couples and ladies only as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for all singles and couples evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can. "

Thanks for that. So for the Friday or Saturday evening next weekend that we're interested in our choice will be..

1) Come Friday and the pub bit /Flirts will be where we hide away from single guys if it all gets a bit much.

2) Come Saturday and the larger night clubby bit Xstasia is free of single guys?

Either night, couples & single ladies roam free across both sides.

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

Is Saturday generally busier than a Friday?

Are there any specific themed events on either of those nights, and if so, which side will they be in?

Have to say, the premises looks amazing.. I've had a good poke around the virtual tour online. Looks huge and seems to have everything! And also this new idea for single guys is a great compromise. Can't wait to visit.

S&S Xx

West Bromwich

"

Fridays: Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for singles and couples as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for couples and ladies only evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can.

Saturdays: Xtasia main club opens at 8pm through to 3am for couples and ladies only as always. Flirts opens from 8pm to 3am for all singles and couples evening. Single men cannot drift between the two venues, everyone else can.

Thanks for that. So for the Friday or Saturday evening next weekend that we're interested in our choice will be..

1) Come Friday and the pub bit /Flirts will be where we hide away from single guys if it all gets a bit much.

2) Come Saturday and the larger night clubby bit Xstasia is free of single guys?

Either night, couples & single ladies roam free across both sides.

A couple of questions if you don't mind:

Is Saturday generally busier than a Friday?

Are there any specific themed events on either of those nights, and if so, which side will they be in?

Have to say, the premises looks amazing.. I've had a good poke around the virtual tour online. Looks huge and seems to have everything! And also this new idea for single guys is a great compromise. Can't wait to visit.

S&S Xx"

Yes main Xtasia club hosts the themed nights and the second part of the mailing gave you this info:

The Friday and Saturday night schedule in Xtasia (8pm to 3am) is as follows:

1st Friday of the month: Bootylicious, a new event, aimed at those with lovely booties, and admirers.

1st Saturday of the month: Special events, could be anything, Foam (this Saturday coming), FFFF, Lock and Key, Masquerade, etc.

2nd Friday of the month: Blackmans Fan Club, a preference evening, one of our most popular events.

2nd Saturday of the month: KinkedInk or Leather, Latex and Lace, we alternate between the two slightly kinky/swing crossover events. Come and try out the darker side of life and dress to impress!

3rd Friday of the month: Frisky Friday, all about the dancing, then the playing, get yourselves frisky and ready for fun. We aim to make these music genre based, so look out for a Rock Frisky Friday, or a Reggae night, etc. Won't be non stop all night, but a good mix of the genre thrown in.

3rd Saturday of the month: We alternate between Youthful Exuberance, aimed at the under 40's and Soul Mates, aimed at the over 40's, giving you a younger or older mix every other month.

4th Friday of the month: Greedy Gals, as ever, our popular end of the month full on fun event. If you wish us to arrange a bukkake or gangbang style event for you, get in touch to join in with this!

4th Saturday of the month: Fancy dress optional evening. We throw in the title, you dress the part and look as damn sexy as you can! Might be anything so keep an eye on our web site calendar.

5th Friday of the month: Blackmans Fan Club, Bulls Night. An evening for cuckold couples and ladies, and the Bulls needed to make a party!

5th Saturday of the month: DPraved, our full on dance event, with guest acts or DJ's announced as we get closer!

Mid Devon

Thanks @Xtasias That's really helpful.

So the biggest remaining questions for us are:

1/ Is Saturday generally busier than a Friday? (Friday is easier for us BUT we prefer a busy club)

2/ What other hot couples are going next Friday or Saturday

S&S xx

West Bromwich

Both nights can be busy, or quieter, all depends on the event really. If looking for couples though as the second comment indicates, then pick a Saturday.

beverley

"Thanks @Xtasias That's really helpful.

So the biggest remaining questions for us are:

1/ Is Saturday generally busier than a Friday? (Friday is easier for us BUT we prefer a busy club)

2/ What other hot couples are going next Friday or Saturday

S&S xx"

We'll be attending.

Mid Devon

"We'll be attending. "

Cool, which night? Have you been before?

By *ady C and Mr TCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

We had our first trip there a few weeks ago, and we were nervous!

But after an hour we felt comfortable and relaxed. We didn't speak to that many people but the ones we did talk to were very friendly. All sorts was happening as it got later and it all felt very natural. We did just play together being our first visit but we loved it and can't wait to go back again soon

beverley

"We'll be attending.

Cool, which night? Have you been before? "

Going on the Saturday night. No it will be our first time, so keen to explore. Just been checking out the virtual tour on the website and it looks brilliant.

@_tasia how long does the recommended first 'tour' take so we know when to arrive?

"We'll be attending.

Going on the Saturday night. No it will be our first time, so keen to explore. Just been checking out the virtual tour on the website and it looks brilliant.

@_tasia how long does the recommended first 'tour' take so we know when to arrive?"

maybe ten mins... We weren't that long irrc.

beverley

"We'll be attending.

@_tasia how long does the recommended first 'tour' take so we know when to arrive?maybe ten mins... We weren't that long irrc. "

Cool, thanks buddy.

Mid Devon

"@_tasia how long does the recommended first 'tour' take so we know when to arrive? maybe ten mins... We weren't that long irrc. "

Ah, I meant to ask that too.. Amazed you can get around the whole place in 10 minutes.. I've had a right old nosey around the virtual tour.. It's like an enormous Rabbit's Warren! Every time I look I find something new. Can't wait to actually see the place.

"@_tasia how long does the recommended first 'tour' take so we know when to arrive? maybe ten mins... We weren't that long irrc.

Ah, I meant to ask that too.. Amazed you can get around the whole place in 10 minutes.. I've had a right old nosey around the virtual tour.. It's like an enormous Rabbit's Warren! Every time I look I find something new. Can't wait to actually see the place. "

don't get us wrong... There a lot to explore... And get lost in ... I'm talking more the whistle stop tour.

And may have totally miss remembered the timings .... Wasn't looking my watch for some reason lol

Mid Devon

Lol, I bet! Must have been a right old eye full.. At least the bits with lighting

Funny profile by the way fella ??

"Lol, I bet! Must have been a right old eye full.. At least the bits with lighting

Funny profile by the way fella ??"

thank you ! Enjoy visit and report back ! (And not just timings ! )

By *ad Bod AdonisMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I joined today, just for the cinema and bar to start with and I was made very welcome. I hope to be back again soon.

By *he 1 2 watchWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Heading there for our first ever club visit this weekend so watching this thread keenly…."

Hi guys.

I've been to Xtasia many times. It's a great chilled out club. The bar area has a night club vibe with a DJ, helps to relax people. Have dance few drinks it's great. There is always a great vibe people always friendly. Play rooms are all different great fun to be had. Hope you have a great time. Hope to be there myself x

Mid Devon

It really does sound like a great club. We're 50:50 hoping to get up there this Saturday. Just trying to sort out childcare. Failing that we'll have to wait until October. But we will be up. Can't wait.

Where does everyone stay and what's the parking situation? Is there parking there/nearby or is it a case of parking at your chosen hotel?

Thanks S&S xx

West Bromwich

"It really does sound like a great club. We're 50:50 hoping to get up there this Saturday. Just trying to sort out childcare. Failing that we'll have to wait until October. But we will be up. Can't wait.

Where does everyone stay and what's the parking situation? Is there parking there/nearby or is it a case of parking at your chosen hotel?

Thanks S&S xx"

Parking is on street all around us, or 3 local car parks all 2 mins away. Full list of local hotels on our web site accommodation page.

» Add a new message to this topic