FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest -Leeds

Quest -Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ShireSwingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Hi guys, we’ve never been to a club but thinking of giving it a go…we will be trying quest as it’s closest to us. Does anyone know what it’s like on a Sunday? More specifically in the day time? Is it worth the trip?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Depends what you are going for…to relax and use the sauna and jacuzzi or meet others for sex?

A club is what you make it…we’ve been to clubs and there’s been no one appealing to play with so we’ve had our own fun in the dungeons.

Do you like having sex in front of others, like to watch? Want to watch your partner have sex?

There can be 10 people in a club or 200 people…what you are there for makes a difference as to whether it matters or not.

K

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Quest draws a regular crowd on a Sunday I think, so I think it must be worth a trip. From what I gather it’s quite a relaxed vibe.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I would definitely recommend Quest on a Sunday. Lovely, friendly atmosphere. Great for your first club visit.

By *ShireSwingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

To be honest we will probably try it all, looked at the photos on the website & it looks great.

We will be going with the mindset that we want to play regardless, it just depends who’s there on the night, if we click & find them attractive.

We’d also be up for people watching us while we have sex, I also enjoy watching mrs have sex with other men. Am I right in saying there’s a glory hole room?

Thanks for the info, Sounds like theres a lot to do, looking forward

x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're also thinking of going and wondered about the Sundays.

Mrs

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes there are glory holes

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"To be honest we will probably try it all, looked at the photos on the website & it looks great.

We will be going with the mindset that we want to play regardless, it just depends who’s there on the night, if we click & find them attractive.

We’d also be up for people watching us while we have sex, I also enjoy watching mrs have sex with other men. Am I right in saying there’s a glory hole room?

Thanks for the info, Sounds like theres a lot to do, looking forward

x"

I wouldn’t say lots to do…there’s about 10 playrooms, a number of these have one bed in, so will fit a couple of couples. There’s a couple of bigger rooms, viewing room, dark room and dungeon. Yes, glory holes too.

Then in another part they have a jacuzzi and sauna.

Everything leads back to the bar…

Just be aware that single guys will follow you, especially if there’s not many other women in…you’re their only chance

Just say no if you aren’t interested or they hang around too close.

It’s a nice club…in terms of size, Pandora’s is like a mini world compared to Quest. So that might be better in terms of getting lost in a crowd. At quest you’ll bump into the same people over and over as everything does lead back to the bar.

K

» Add a new message to this topic