FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > LUX Naturist Lounge- 17th/18th July

LUX Naturist Lounge- 17th/18th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etite_delight OP   Woman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Weather seems to be sunny and warm. Who is planning on going this weekend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

I might come along on Saturday. Only ever attended the MILF club on Wednesday twice, so would be interested to know the difference between the two x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Weather seems to be sunny and warm. Who is planning on going this weekend? "

Unfortunately we’re parenting

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"Weather seems to be sunny and warm. Who is planning on going this weekend? "

Just so you know it’s the LAM open link market on the Sunday, so not a standard lux naturist lounge event xx

"Weather seems to be sunny and warm. Who is planning on going this weekend?

Just so you know it’s the LAM open link market on the Sunday, so not a standard lux naturist lounge event xx"

Ooh the last one was really good…, maybe we can farm the kiddies out for a couple of hours…

BunnyLand

Just so you know it’s the LAM open link market on the Sunday, so not a standard lux naturist lounge event xx"

Thank you lovely, I wasn’t sure as I heard it but couldn’t see on LAM page. Saturday as usual I hope?

By *imbob45Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

Will Lux Lounge be open or will it only be for people attending the market? Thanks

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm hoping to visit lux Lounge over the weekend as well as the Team Players party on Saturday, I hope the sun shines....x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

do you need to be a naturist to go here?

hiding from cock pics.

"do you need to be a naturist to go here? "

Not as far as I'm aware, it is clothing optional, some people wear swimsuits or lingerie.

You just need to be ok with seeing naked people.

It's really chilled out, on warm days relaxing on the bright cushions on decking area around the outdoor hot tub is absolutely lovely with a cocktail.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"do you need to be a naturist to go here?

Not as far as I'm aware, it is clothing optional, some people wear swimsuits or lingerie.

You just need to be ok with seeing naked people.

It's really chilled out, on warm days relaxing on the bright cushions on decking area around the outdoor hot tub is absolutely lovely with a cocktail."

not dresses?

hiding from cock pics.

Some people do wear dresses, more the kind that you would wear over a swimming costume or bikini when heading for the beach, but I think all clothing is acceptable, if people want to wear it.

By *palgMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I might come along on Saturday. Only ever attended the MILF club on Wednesday twice, so would be interested to know the difference between the two x"

Same for me, not sure what the difference is.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"do you need to be a naturist to go here? "

No. Its clothing optional so any state of dress/undress is acceptable.

When I went last summer I would say that about 75% were nude or topless and the rest were in swimwear

Will one still be able to sunbathe nude or is that out of the question due to the market?

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

LUX Lounge will still be open tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 18th) and you will be able to soak up the sun without clothes. The outside hot tub will also be open. Anyone attending must have registered via the new website.

As another event is also taking place in the grounds, there will be lots of people around fully or partially clothed.

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 19:19:20]

"LUX Lounge will still be open tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 18th) and you will be able to soak up the sun without clothes. The outside hot tub will also be open. Anyone attending must have registered via the new website.

As another event is also taking place in the grounds, there will be lots of people around fully or partially clothed."

Thanks for such a clear response. I appreciate it!

Just one more question, do I need 2 separate tickets, one for LAM and another one for LUX?

BunnyLand

"LUX Lounge will still be open tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 18th) and you will be able to soak up the sun without clothes. The outside hot tub will also be open. Anyone attending must have registered via the new website.

As another event is also taking place in the grounds, there will be lots of people around fully or partially clothed.

Just one more question, do I need 2 separate tickets, one for LAM and another one for LUX? "

LAM entry is with pre-purchased tickets only and they are just using the VA fields for their event so yes, they have separate entries.

Just one more question, do I need 2 separate tickets, one for LAM and another one for LUX?

LAM entry is with pre-purchased tickets only and they are just using the VA fields for their event so yes, they have separate entries. "

Thanks for the response, I appreciate it

I did visit today, for the first time. It’s such a great set up, with all the areas to sunbathe, the tab and the chill out music playing on the background. I specially was delighted with the sprinkler thing, very welcomed in today’s heat!!!

» Add a new message to this topic