FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA 11th of June / club closed !!!

VA 11th of June / club closed !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aryAnnPhilippe OP   Couple  over a year ago

reading

The club was advertising a party for the 11th of June from 12:00 to 20:00 : “LUX Lounge Ibiza style sun lounge”.

We arrived at 2:30 pm to find the door close.

So 3 hours commute for nothing ...

We met people in the car park absolutely furious, I guess the won’t be coming back … Luckily clubs with reliable opening hours will be up soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"The club was advertising a party for the 11th of June from 12:00 to 20:00 : “LUX Lounge Ibiza style sun lounge”.

We arrived at 2:30 pm to find the door close.

So 3 hours commute for nothing ...

We met people in the car park absolutely furious, I guess the won’t be coming back … Luckily clubs with reliable opening hours will be up soon. "

Hello,

I’m sorry you had a wasted journey.

The event was removed from the website and we did our best to update all

Socials.

It wasn’t a party, it was a normal naturist day not a swinging event, but as the weather was forecast to be bad and we had problems getting staff if we had for close.

Unfortunately with times as they are if staff can’t come in we can’t open.

reading

That was 11 of July sorry for the mistake.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The closure due to the weather and the football posted on the club’s Facebook page. Always worth checking there for any updates as it’s probably quicker and easier to update than the website.

reading

"The closure due to the weather and the football posted on the club’s Facebook page. Always worth checking there for any updates as it’s probably quicker and easier to update than the website."

Thanks for your reply, I think you right. Not sure people we crossed in the car park knew about the Facebook page tough.

Anyway as it is a 3 hours commute for us, it does not worth the risk to drive there.

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

"The closure due to the weather and the football posted on the club’s Facebook page. Always worth checking there for any updates as it’s probably quicker and easier to update than the website."

Yep literally no staff, but this was thanks to self isolation of school bubbles “bursting”

The footie and weather was yet another blow…it’s an incredibly tough time

» Add a new message to this topic