FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bondage parties

Bondage parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob s OP   Man  over a year ago

southam

Are there any clubs that are going to do bonage parties or events as myself and a lady friend would love to try them out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Are there any clubs that are going to do bonage parties or events as myself and a lady friend would love to try them out

"

We do an event every 4th Sunday of the month, afternoons, called Spanks, sparks and rope, where we introduce folks to the fun of BDSM with rope workshops, as well as spanking and electro play. Its educational rather than a play party though, teaching you rope safely.

By *ancie84Woman  over a year ago

wirral

Hi I have been in contact with Townhouse about their BDSM parties as I was interested in the same and got the following information...

Mainstream bdsm parties are on the 1st Friday of each month, Branded hard-core event is 6 times a year, Whimper femdom event 6 times a year, as well as Fet ish crossover parties, Rub me latex parties and other niche events for the full details best to contact them direct on their website as they have loads!

Xx

By *ob s OP   Man  over a year ago

southam

Thanks for the replies hope there will be a few more soon

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Make sure you get good advice from the experienced There are groups in the B ham area

» Add a new message to this topic