FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Saturday

Xtasia Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster and his Hunbun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beartown

Sorry if this has been asked before...

What type of people attend Xtasia and what should we expect this Saturday?

We want to visit Xtasia this Saturday, and it will be our first ever club visit. Pre-covid, close friends found the club to be considerably "clicky". We can be a little introverted, but once we get going, it's a different story.

We understand that you cannot "play" due to social distancing, for virgins like us, that sounds nice as we will get to meet other like-minded people and plan future meets.

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty kittensCouple  over a year ago

In And Around The

We’ve taken an extract from another post that was kindly posted regarding visiting Xtasia. We’re not being lazy but the poster sums the current situation perfectly so we hope this proves helpful x

“At this moment in time, I would definitely recommend Xtasia whilst they’re the only one open.

They have fantastically transformed and adjusted as a social club for swingers. It’s took a while but now they’re running at full throttle in this way.

Thanks to some loyal members, forget their names but props to them, they’re adding entertainment like Play your cards right, quizzes, which is keeping momentum in the club and making it enjoyable. Think Butlins for swingers, old school entertainment but it works and has added massive value to the social night out.

Rather than sitting quietly and not talking to anyone, these nights are bringing everyone together, giving the social side of swinging a new dimension (granted not a new idea) which should make a trip out more enjoyable.

Xtasia will also be in a position to immediately react to when clubs are allowed to open as normal”

Beartown

Thanks, that is very reassuring. No one wants to be "sitting quietly and not talking to anyone", so awkward.

Maybe some kind individuals will start a game or two this Saturday, I hope so! I love a good pub quiz (maybe some sex facts lol).

By *inkyandtwerkyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This might be a silly question but is it strict no play at all? We are dying to try a club and feel like we have been waiting forever xx

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"

Sorry if this has been asked before...

What type of people attend Xtasia and what should we expect this Saturday?

We want to visit Xtasia this Saturday, and it will be our first ever club visit. Pre-covid, close friends found the club to be considerably "clicky". We can be a little introverted, but once we get going, it's a different story.

We understand that you cannot "play" due to social distancing, for virgins like us, that sounds nice as we will get to meet other like-minded people and plan future meets.

x"

We've never found it clique as such. There are obviously lots of people who know each other and naturally spend a lot of time chatting in their own groups but we have been 5 times now (pre covid) and have always found people to be friendly and engaging.

Our biggest tip is to go with zero expectations, even after restrictions are lifted.

We very rarely play with anyone on club visits but still have an incredible time playing with each other and just enjoying the atmosphere and sights and sounds.

Beartown

Thank you l, we really appreciate the advice. Personally most of our experience meeting people outside of clubs are a positive. It’s just new territory so a little bit nervous!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Myself and Mrs V will be popping there this Saturday for our second visit (Friday night we visited previously) to see what the couples and females only night will be like … we may have a female good friend of us with us who wants to take a look at the scene … If we are early enough we may try Flirts first … whats peoples thoughts on Flirts ?

Cheers in advance

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Myself and Mrs V will be popping there this Saturday for our second visit (Friday night we visited previously) to see what the couples and females only night will be like … we may have a female good friend of us with us who wants to take a look at the scene … If we are early enough we may try Flirts first … whats peoples thoughts on Flirts ?

Cheers in advance"

Certainly visiting Flirts, and if it is sunny and warm enough there is also the sun terrace before all that.

In And Around The

"Myself and Mrs V will be popping there this Saturday for our second visit (Friday night we visited previously) to see what the couples and females only night will be like … we may have a female good friend of us with us who wants to take a look at the scene … If we are early enough we may try Flirts first … whats peoples thoughts on Flirts ?

Cheers in advance"

Flirts is a cool place to hangout before the club opens and you often find the hotel guests and early birds playing pool, enjoying a drink and getting acquainted with others. Like others have said, if the weather is kind they also have the sundeck open and there’s also a large outdoor area to make use of.

This Saturday might be a little different though. They are showing the England game in Flirts so expect some friendly footy mania.

Beartown

Oh, that will be interesting with the football. Is flirts open before 8pm? We might pop in if this is the case.

We have signed up for membership on the website, (not heard anything back yet). As new members, should we come only at 8pm, or can we get there before and get the "admin" out the way?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Oh, that will be interesting with the football. Is flirts open before 8pm? We might pop in if this is the case.

We have signed up for membership on the website, (not heard anything back yet). As new members, should we come only at 8pm, or can we get there before and get the "admin" out the way? "

Flirts is open from 2pm currently, and no issue over getting admin done,

In And Around The

"Oh, that will be interesting with the football. Is flirts open before 8pm? We might pop in if this is the case.

We have signed up for membership on the website, (not heard anything back yet). As new members, should we come only at 8pm, or can we get there before and get the "admin" out the way? "

Flirts opens at 2pm on Saturdays and normally closes when the club opens at 8pm but it’s staying open longer for the game this Saturday. The main club is still opening at 8pm for anyone not interested in football but you’re more than welcome to Flirts beforehand. Couples and ladies can sign up club membership the same night so don’t worry that you haven’t heard from the club.

By *ady C and Mr TCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Just a side-question sorry, but whats a good time to go to _tasia? We're going in a couple of weeks but we aren't really 'late' people, and we dont want to be the only ones there early.

In And Around The

"Just a side-question sorry, but whats a good time to go to _tasia? We're going in a couple of weeks but we aren't really 'late' people, and we dont want to be the only ones there early. "

People will move from Flirts when it closes at 8pm and head straight to the club along with others that arrive for opening time, so you won’t be alone.

By *ady C and Mr TCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Just a side-question sorry, but whats a good time to go to _tasia? We're going in a couple of weeks but we aren't really 'late' people, and we dont want to be the only ones there early.

People will move from Flirts when it closes at 8pm and head straight to the club along with others that arrive for opening time, so you won’t be alone. "

Super. Thanks

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"This might be a silly question but is it strict no play at all? We are dying to try a club and feel like we have been waiting forever xx"

Yes, strictly no play at all.

By *ustyBBW42Couple  over a year ago

bromsgrove

We thinking about going Saturday 17th July but have a single guy Friday with us is flirts open on the night so we can pop in for a drink

In And Around The

"We thinking about going Saturday 17th July but have a single guy Friday with us is flirts open on the night so we can pop in for a drink "

Currently Flirts closes at 8pm on both Fridays & Saturdays. Xtasia opens 8pm till 1am with Fridays mixed and Saturdays for couples and ladies.

By *ustyBBW42Couple  over a year ago

bromsgrove

"We thinking about going Saturday 17th July but have a single guy Friday with us is flirts open on the night so we can pop in for a drink

Currently Flirts closes at 8pm on both Fridays & Saturdays. Xtasia opens 8pm till 1am with Fridays mixed and Saturdays for couples and ladies. "

Ok thanks we have to pop in early then

Looking forward to Flirts and the club tomorrow

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

No play in the club but if you book a room in their hotel based in flirts just in front of Xtasia then you can play in your room as long as you’re careful. At least as far as I know

Dudley

"No play in the club but if you book a room in their hotel based in flirts just in front of Xtasia then you can play in your room as long as you’re careful. At least as far as I know "

I don't actually think this is accurate, I wouldn't risk it without clearing it with the staff.

West Bromwich

"No play in the club but if you book a room in their hotel based in flirts just in front of Xtasia then you can play in your room as long as you’re careful. At least as far as I know "

Incorrect. Rooms available to those who book together and arrive as a bubble. There are signs in the hotel requesting you not to bring people back from the club you've only just met. Its only a few more weeks folks!! Hopefully.

Beartown

That makes total sense. Tonight, we’re looking forward to atmosphere and meeting new people, nothing more. The prospect of future meets, tension and build-up after restrictions are removed is equally exciting, but I have no expectations.

Pandora in Leeds is also open and you can play with your own partner or watch others from a distance, there’s a load going tonight so will be amazing. Just read the club reviews x

West Bromwich

We are staying within the law.

By *errocaWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Xstasia is a fantastic club, they are very welcoming and run a brilliant place.

I have been many times and always found it to be friendly and safe.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We have only beenonce, but had a lovely time. We are hoping to get back in August once things are a little more relaxed

We went there for our first intro to a club staff very friendly we got a bit late for the games & after tour round we did sit for bit on our own gettin our bearings when a couple came to speak to us had great time havin a social, we are looking forward albeit bit nervous still about goin back as by time we do club will be in full swing (pun intended)

Beartown

Everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome, especially the _aughty kittens who were fantastic hosts and so friendly. We even got a little tour, I can only imagine (and imagine we did) what that place will be like post removal of restrictions Even the bar guy, who was rushed off his feet was upbeat and enthusiastic. We are planning the return already!

Dudley

"Pandora in Leeds is also open and you can play with your own partner or watch others from a distance, there’s a load going tonight so will be amazing. Just read the club reviews x"

Great insight into _tasia there. It's abit rude to advertise a different club on a thread specific to another club.

Had a great night !! And managed to have some fun after the club shut ??

By *ecky2000Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We will be there this Saturday can't wait to have a few drinks and relax with friends. Anyone else heading over?

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Xtasia is one of the better club's in our opinion, never found it to be clique. Enjoy , wish we were you lol

We are looking forward to visiting for the first time. Currently looking at the 23rd. We were wondering if you go to flirts and find a single yiu like, can you bring him into the club to play with? Thanks

In And Around The

"We are looking forward to visiting for the first time. Currently looking at the 23rd. We were wondering if you go to flirts and find a single yiu like, can you bring him into the club to play with? Thanks "

We've had the privilege seeing the trendy brand new large play area within Flirts that the owners have been busy converting while restrictions have been in place, so we’d imagine this could provide “play space” if you wanted.

By *ittlemisshotbotCouple  over a year ago

near you

Will be our first time visiting Xtasia on Saturday also. Looking forward to it.

Visiting new clubs you always have the persecution of a clique but experience has proven that’s not the case as always the vast majority of people at swinging clubs are very friendly and chatty.

See you there maybe

By *ussieChrisMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Being a single male, I can't say much for the Saturday nights.

That being said I have been on a few Friday nights, and have managed to meet a few people, and looking forward to extending my friendships to others, and carry on enjoying my time there, especially after restrictions are lifted.

"Will be our first time visiting Xtasia on Saturday also. Looking forward to it.

Visiting new clubs you always have the persecution of a clique but experience has proven that’s not the case as always the vast majority of people at swinging clubs are very friendly and chatty.

See you there maybe "

Hopefully we do see you there x

By *ittlemisshotbotCouple  over a year ago

near you

"Will be our first time visiting Xtasia on Saturday also. Looking forward to it.

See you there maybe

Hopefully we do see you there x"

Hopefully

Now to decide what to wear. Don’t want to be over dressed or under dressed for a social event. Decisions decisions

I've been to Xtasia many, many times with previous subs, I've never once had any issues and not really notices any cliques at all. Everyone is always friendly, chatty especially the staff.

The dungeon is always fun (my main reason for going) and the various areas work well.

Hopefully I will be there soon with my new sub once all restrictions are over

» Add a new message to this topic