FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > IBIZA SWINGING

IBIZA SWINGING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all

we are now in ibiza for the summer may till october , we have been coming here for 7 years , so have seen some changes on the island regarding swinging , it is still going strong at beverlys swing club in port des torrent , still a nice friendly atmosphere , clean , good fun , and good value at 50 euros a couple with drinks included ! , attendences can be up and down , best nights are friday and saturday . es cavallett beach can be fun , half way down for couples and bi men , with the odd bi female also ! . anyone coming out here preferably bi couples , male and female feel free to drop us a mail message , love fun in the sun !!!! sara and cris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

How is the 'Liberty Loft' these days. Do you also go there?

We also had a very good review for Ibiza Private Village, the resort further inland. Have you been? What do you think of it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How is the 'Liberty Loft' these days. Do you also go there?

We also had a very good review for Ibiza Private Village, the resort further inland. Have you been? What do you think of it?"

We did a day pass last year.

We wouldn't recommend it - but everyone has their own opinions.

For starters the hot tub was dirty, full of leaves and quite clearly not usable or been cleaned out in at least a few weeks.

The pool was also not clean.

The food although ok, was poor choice - most people who stayed there ate out of the "villa".

Most of the rooms are wooden "sheds", so unless you get a nice room in the villa - expect to stay in a shed, with a bed.

We'd recommend to stay in a hotel in a resort, and just do a day pass for the night time - mainly fri and sat which will be the busiest.

Taxi costs approx 20/30 euro from San Antonio.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Excellent to get a different perspective on the place, especially when we only have one take on it thus far.

By *unpearCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I think we went to liberty lodge is it the place with the nice big pool. What a great night we had there

Hi guys

We don't go to liberty loft anymore , we used to go on a day pass , but seen price rising , no drink on entry anymore , full of French , who are sometimes a strange crowd . Beverlys still a good night though , not tried private village as of yet , Sara and cris

How much does it cost for a group of say 4 males going on a friday/saturday night? look forward to repliesxxx

I think it's 50 euros each , but dont forget all your drinks are included in that price also , so not a bad deal !!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

It's 80 euros for single guys but still worth it. Went 4 times during stay a couple of weeks ago. Found Saturday night to be the best but as with all clubs just depends on the mix of people that particular evening. I have been going for several years now and found the staff always very friendly.

We might have met in there Brian

in ibiza now if anyone wants 2 meet xx

By *ony1302Man  over a year ago

Costa Blanca alicante spain

in ibiza,between 8th june to 15th june,do abit of private tour operating around the island including formentera trips,anyone want to meet up for social or sexuel fun.let me know and i can drop you my spanish number..xxxxx

tony

By *ony1302Man  over a year ago

Costa Blanca alicante spain

in ibiza,between 31st august to 7th september 2013,do abit of private tour operating around the island including formentera trips,anyone want to meet up for social or sexuel fun.let me know and i can drop you my spanish number..xxxxx

By *etermaryCouple  over a year ago

croydon

we are regs in ibiza every year,been already this year, may go again later in sept,you still there then?

"we are regs in ibiza every year,been already this year, may go again later in sept,you still there then?"

Hi guys yes we are here until end of October

By *ble555Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I have just moved to Ibiza permanently, as of 10/02/16 and dont really know many people. I am Bi and would like to explore my Bi side on the island, so i am looking for any sexy fellas wanting some cheeky discreet Bi fun on the quiet. Happy to blow off straight fellas on the quiet

Holy thread revival batman...

(even one of our old profile posts up there)

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi guys. You found this one in the archives! Liberty Loft is no longer but the owners took over Beverly swingers club 2 years ago and it is now renamed Liberty. The opening party is on 14th May. Details are on their website (you will have to do a search for it as cannot show other website addresses here)

Hi I'm in Ibiza were the place to go for fun can you give me an address

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Hi I'm in Ibiza were the place to go for fun can you give me an address "

I'd suggest if you have to search for fun in Ibiza, you are doing something very wrong!

Lol what's the difference between searching for it in ibiza or Essex???

» Add a new message to this topic