FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Message ban

Message ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

Hi all

Does anyone know why I keep getting banned from sending messages? I am a gold member, and not been sending anything horrible all o do is answer me messages back and after few boom blocked

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

There are certain words that are blocked. There's no list, but a lot of people get caught out innocently.

Think about any words you might be using which might have a meaning that isn't in the spirit of Fab

By *ucka39Man 11 weeks ago

Newcastle

Certain words or a phrase trigger the block that maybe similar to something online like another site

By *punfun432Man 6 weeks ago

Ancaster

wouldn't there (or shouldn't there be) some sort of communication to the user via mail stating the reason for the ban, duration and the process if they wish to appeal?

By *udeNTw1stedMan 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

"wouldn't there (or shouldn't there be) some sort of communication to the user via mail stating the reason for the ban, duration and the process if they wish to appeal?

"

They are auto bans which usually lift in a couple of hours.

The pop up states what the issue could be.

By *pacer2009Man 6 weeks ago

burnham

"wouldn't there (or shouldn't there be) some sort of communication to the user via mail stating the reason for the ban, duration and the process if they wish to appeal?

"

I agree with this - just been unceremoniously booted from chat for no obvious reason.

I get that the site and the volunteer mods can do whatever they want, but if you're a paying customer then it would be good to know why a ban is in place to:

- understand what someone did wrong

- how long the ban will last for

- how to avoid doing it in future.

My membership ran out recently and I've been considering renewing but the user experience that I've just had is making me think again, sadly.

By *udeNTw1stedMan 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

I agree with this - just been unceremoniously booted from chat for no obvious reason.

I get that the site and the volunteer mods can do whatever they want, but if you're a paying customer then it would be good to know why a ban is in place to:

- understand what someone did wrong

- how long the ban will last for

- how to avoid doing it in future.

My membership ran out recently and I've been considering renewing but the user experience that I've just had is making me think again, sadly."

Mods cannot do what they want.

They do what admin ask them to do.

If you have recieved a ban.

Ask admin from the contact link to review it for you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners