FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Spanish sunshine in the motorhome

Spanish sunshine in the motorhome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

North Walsham and Spain

We will be touring the med coast from October to Christmas, no fixed plan, only to chill and have fun. Hopefully catch up with old friends and make some ones. Always up for meeting similar couples, social or more naughty meets, parties etc.

But we do have to get there first! We will be working our way down the Atlantic coast towards northern Spain from the 8th of September. Maybe bump into to similar naughty couples along the way as we travel in our motorhome. Spending a couple of weeks along the northern Spanish coast before heading to the med! A six month trip culminating with January and February skiing in the alps. No real plan other than to catch up with old friends, make some new ones, and have a laugh along the way. Say hi if you see we are close!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul 6870Man 1 week ago

Wolverhampton

We are back off to Spain on 26th December

Going straight to Santander

By *litterbugWoman 1 week ago

Spain

I'm camping in my van, traveling down from north Spain to Málaga.

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple 3 days ago

North Walsham and Spain

We have just had 10 days of mechanical problems stuck in Brittany so have just crossed back to the uk for repair. Hopefully in a few days we will be back on the boat and running straight down to southern Spain… we need some warm sun and lots of fun

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple 3 days ago

North Walsham and Spain

"I'm camping in my van, traveling down from north Spain to Málaga. "

Love to chat

By *lipmeuk2019Man 2 days ago

swansea

Sounds a great trip but how are you getting around the 90/180 rule? We’d love to spend longer away in our motorhome but we run out of days .

» Add a new message to this topic