FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > SUMMERCAMPWALES

SUMMERCAMPWALES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just home from another brilliant weekend away camping and already can't wait til the next one.

Huge thanks go out to deja_vous for their hospitality and special mention for Cols erection (of my tent that is).

We ate, we drank, we got merry. All in all an excellent time was had by everyone who attended.

Quality over quantity every time

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad you all had a great time

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just home from another brilliant weekend away camping and already can't wait til the next one.

Huge thanks go out to deja_vous for their hospitality and special mention for Cols erection (of my tent that is).

We ate, we drank, we got merry. All in all an excellent time was had by everyone who attended.

Quality over quantity every time "

Totally agree just got in and unpacked ,, and wifey I held col's poles while he was erecting

Glad you enjoyed lovely.

It really was an amazing weekend!

Dispite the efforts of trouble makers it didn't kill the weekend and these events will continue to run even if I do leave fab.

I'll be passing the reins over and all of the camp kit, marquee (repaired, darn wind) and sound system.

Im just glad all those that attend enjoy

Well i was persuaded to go to camp last minute. Was an amazing weekend with Nice, Friendly people......Thanks only and deja for having me, we was all made to feel comfortable and relaxed having a bloody good time despite the sad pathetic children who tried in VAIN to sabotage it....... See you soon guy's xxxxx

thankyou welsh for another amazing weekend and to everyone who came.

I've never laughed so much your all bloody crazy .

To the couple that tried to ruin it you need to get up earlier in the day to get one over on us lot we are a lot smarter than you are ,maybe your time would be better spent concentrating on whats going on in your own lives

The amount of bullshit thrown at the event this time around was just so pathetic!!!

How fecking childish calling all the wrong campsites and telling them 'swingers' were descending on their venue and they'll be contacting the media about it. Calls are recorded at one place and I have been told if I want to listen to the call I can, and that I can have it put on a CD.

Sorry but your efforts did failed, but we know who you are now and it will be outed who it was - just so everybody knows who they can trust!

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere.

"The amount of bullshit thrown at the event this time around was just so pathetic!!!

How fecking childish calling all the wrong campsites and telling them 'swingers' were descending on their venue and they'll be contacting the media about it. Calls are recorded at one place and I have been told if I want to listen to the call I can, and that I can have it put on a CD.

Sorry but your efforts did failed, but we know who you are now and it will be outed who it was - just so everybody knows who they can trust!

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. "

THEY are the people who shouldn't be allowed anywhere......... sad really that ADULTS act like children .....

Well they can call all the campsites and media they want. They won't stop the events happening - they'll continue and thrive for what they are, simple, relaxed, friendly, cheap.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Well they can call all the campsites and media they want. They won't stop the events happening - they'll continue and thrive for what they are, simple, relaxed, friendly, cheap.

"

Just like me

By *inkyandperky555Couple  over a year ago

swansea

You need to put there names up

Yes, name and shame please

We won't be breaking fab rules by naming and shaming on here but very happy to tell people in face to face situations.

"The amount of bullshit thrown at the event this time around was just so pathetic!!!

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. THEY are the people who shouldn't be allowed anywhere......... sad really that ADULTS act like children ....."

couldn't agree more. We are all adults. If you don't like the venue or people just avoid. Plenty of other places for us all. Xx

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. THEY are the people who shouldn't be allowed anywhere......... sad really that ADULTS act like children .....couldn't agree more. We are all adults. If you don't like the venue or people just avoid. Plenty of other places for us all. Xx"

It seems to be getting worse on here.

But what ever you do just make sure you are 110%sure who it is and have all the evidence to back it up....

As it's not being nice being blamed for something you haven't done

And glad you ain't going to give up doing what your doing.

It effects everyone and not just the organisers as we do it for the swinging community

We know exactly who they are we don't listen to rumours and hear say !!

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. THEY are the people who shouldn't be allowed anywhere......... sad really that ADULTS act like children .....couldn't agree more. We are all adults. If you don't like the venue or people just avoid. Plenty of other places for us all. Xx

But what ever you do just make sure you are 110%sure who it is and have all the evidence to back it up....

It effects everyone and not just the organisers as we do it for the swinging community "

I wouldn't let it be known without proof, I have a lot and you can't deny a voice can you.

We're having more and more sent to us what the people are saying too.

Sad that feel the need to try and tarnish something that those who attend enjoy.

It's just people camping and having a laugh FFS!!!

And the even sadder thing is they done it at such a time it would look like another person had done it and they would have the blame for it all its a good job we were able to clear their name so this didn't happen

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. THEY are the people who shouldn't be allowed anywhere......... sad really that ADULTS act like children .....couldn't agree more. We are all adults. If you don't like the venue or people just avoid. Plenty of other places for us all. Xx

It effects everyone and not just the organisers as we do it for the swinging community

I wouldn't let it be known without proof, I have a lot and you can't deny a voice can you.

Sad that feel the need to try and tarnish something that those who attend enjoy.

It's just people camping and having a laugh FFS!!! "

Hey I never ment anything nasty at all by what I put....

What im saying is people thought they had proof when I was ment to be the sabotager which turned out to be fake.

That's all

It's just people camping and having a laugh FFS!!!

Hey I never ment anything nasty at all by what I put....

What im saying is people thought they had proof when I was ment to be the sabotager which turned out to be fake.

That's all "

Didn't take it the wrong way and wasn't being harsh back.

Totally agree with you actually... I wouldn't suggest somebody did something without proof

fecking hell i didnt realise there were still arseholes causing trouble for the rest of fab, why is it allowed. but so glad you all had a good time anyway xx

Thanks Craig for another brilliant weekend. We do all appreciate your hard work.

An extra special thanks to Col and Jackie for putting me up and looking after me after my recent health scare. Love and snogs to Cariad for making me laugh so much that I nearly ended up back in hospital. Roll on the next one xxxxx

well another camping trip finished (boo lol) but what a fantastic weekend, great people and can't thank everyone enough for being so welcoming and friendly xx An absolute pleasure to have meet everyone xxxx

I have to give a heart felt thank you to Jackie and Colin absolute stars, an absolute pleasure to see again and cannot wait for the next one xxxxx

Fuck me bess your up !!!!! lmao , was great to meet you. xx

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

[Removed by poster at 30/08/15 19:06:44]

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

We are glad your event went well and attempted saboteurs have been caught on voice recording once you have said recording transferred to cd we would be grateful if you could supply us with a copy we would be very interested in listening to it.

We know the difficulty and time and effort that goes into organising events and the landowner of ours is still bearing the brunt of a malicious phone call though that should all be put to bed by middle of september.

Further more its no secret that ourselves and deja vou do not get on and thats the point its ourselves and deja vou so before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion i would like to state categorically that the said phone call did NOT come from us we are not going to cause fellow fabbers we know or dont know any aggravation or loss of monies by attempting to have an event they are attanding and paid up for cancelled or ruined in anyway.

we have had this done to our event twice and whoever attempted to ruin them didnt stop to think of all those who had paid up and on the last event the repercussions for the landowner and the same as regards this event no thought for the landowner or campsite owners and the effects it could have on their business, we are lucky to have our venue owner as is craig his.

So craig once youve got it on cd send us a mail and we will gladly pop and pick it up.

ice...

"We are glad your event went well and attempted saboteurs have been caught on voice recording once you have said recording transferred to cd we would be grateful if you could supply us with a copy we would be very interested in listening to it.

We know the difficulty and time and effort that goes into organising events and the landowner of ours is still bearing the brunt of a malicious phone call though that should all be put to bed by middle of september.

Further more its no secret that ourselves and deja vou do not get on and thats the point its ourselves and deja vou so before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion i would like to state categorically that the said phone call did NOT come from us we are not going to cause fellow fabbers we know or dont know any aggravation or loss of monies by attempting to have an event they are attanding and paid up for cancelled or ruined in anyway.

we have had this done to our event twice and whoever attempted to ruin them didnt stop to think of all those who had paid up and on the last event the repercussions for the landowner and the same as regards this event no thought for the landowner or campsite owners and the effects it could have on their business, we are lucky to have our venue owner as is craig his.

So craig once youve got it on cd send us a mail and we will gladly pop and pick it up.

ice..."

Seriously ?

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

Well seeing as this thread was originally to say thanks for the fab weekend - lets get it back on track ..

A brill weekend once again guys - hard work put in by Craig, Jackie n Colin so thanks for that guys. Cant wait for the next one - as Cari said on the way home we have had some fantastic times along the way. Heres to many more ! Cheers xxxxx

I enjoyed myself. Lol

"And the even sadder thing is they done it at such a time it would look like another person had done it and they would have the blame for it all its a good job we were able to clear their name so this didn't happen "

Anazing weekend, amazing people thanks to all the hard work put in by the organisers cant wait till next time ps sorry about the snoring lol xxx

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Glad you all had a great time,

Gutted we couldn't make it but we will be at the next one for sure xx

These events are for people to enjoy a relaxed and fun weekend, your actions however childish they were doesn't effect individual/s, you're just making us swingers look like we're bad people and the type of people that shouldn't be welcomed anywhere. "

Wtf???somebody phoned campsites to warn them ???

Ffs.....

Sorry to hear ..glad it all went ahead x