FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams/Greenhouse Daytimes

Chams/Greenhouse Daytimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I was wondering if any of you lovely lot can help.

My partner and I would like to pay our first visit to Chams next week but due to childcare can only really attend during the day. Is this a viable option for couples or is it just gay/bi during these times?

I know it's not ideal but unfortunately evening times aren't an option until the kids are older.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I was wondering if any of you lovely lot can help.

My partner and I would like to pay our first visit to Chams next week but due to childcare can only really attend during the day. Is this a viable option for couples or is it just gay/bi during these times?

I know it's not ideal but unfortunately evening times aren't an option until the kids are older.

Thanks

"

The greenhouse is a gay sauna. The only time it’s open to others is a Friday night (chams) and Saturday I believe it’s now from 2pm for bi+

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Righto, that's seemingly put an end to our hopes then! Thank you for taking the time to reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams is also memership only unless you are going on a theme night thats advertised in the forum pages. £20 for couples plus £25 entry. 8pm to 3am.

Greenhouse on Saturday from 2pm £17 each or £30 for a couple entry. It is a day for all straight, bi, trans

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Chams is also memership only unless you are going on a theme night thats advertised in the forum pages. £20 for couples plus £25 entry. 8pm to 3am.

Greenhouse on Saturday from 2pm £17 each or £30 for a couple entry. It is a day for all straight, bi, trans "

Not all theme nights are exempt from membership unless the thread says.

BBW nights are membership free

This weeks fancy dress does require membership

"Righto, that's seemingly put an end to our hopes then! Thank you for taking the time to reply."

Chams in Darlaston is open to couples daytime in the week. Bit of a trek though

"Chams is also memership only unless you are going on a theme night thats advertised in the forum pages. £20 for couples plus £25 entry. 8pm to 3am.

Greenhouse on Saturday from 2pm £17 each or £30 for a couple entry. It is a day for all straight, bi, trans

Not all theme nights are exempt from membership unless the thread says.

BBW nights are membership free

This weeks fancy dress does require membership "

I meant the BBW nights only, excuse my fibromyalgia brain fog I have Dory brain

Do many go in the day time anyone know?

By *eard and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

"Righto, that's seemingly put an end to our hopes then! Thank you for taking the time to reply."

Well no me and my wife are bi and loads of single couples arrived and we had a great night. Don't be put off by the gay/bi theme. It's just a bit more centric to that side

By *ukkakewifeCouple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Shame not open in week afternoons we would love few hours play Darlaston does why fuck Newport ain’t !

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Shame not open in week afternoons we would love few hours play Darlaston does why fuck Newport ain’t !"

Newport is open all day everyday as the Greenhouse, apart from Fridays when it closes at 7pm to make way for Chameleons.

I'm guessing they make more money operating as a gay and bi sauna during the day.

» Add a new message to this topic