FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Swing in Manhatten

Swing in Manhatten

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

I'm a single girl (42) coming over to Manhatten in June for a few days. I'm looking to hook up and party at a club whilst I'm there.

A couple of questions:

1) Where is the best club?

2) What are the general rules?

Some advice please guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking to swing on my own so is that safe?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The swing scene in the USA and especially in NY is very different than the UK. To answer your question of whether you'd be safe, yes if you stick to the established places, however you may not find what you are looking for there.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"The swing scene in the USA and especially in NY is very different than the UK. To answer your question of whether you'd be safe, yes if you stick to the established places, however you may not find what you are looking for there. "

How is it different?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The swing scene in the USA and especially in NY is very different than the UK. To answer your question of whether you'd be safe, yes if you stick to the established places, however you may not find what you are looking for there.

How is it different?"

NYC does have a few clubs such as trapeze or checkmate which are decent, the challenge is that the culture here isn't as conducive to an all out relaxed fun at a formal venue. Also, most of them don't allow single makes. The better parties are the hotel meets that are more often arranged by groups of couples, although are usually in the suburbs but are well worth it. For example intimatepartiesgroup have parties in NJ.

By *r. and mis.jayCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Man its hard to hafe swing i only like girls whats a good tip

» Add a new message to this topic