FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Accents

Accents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a few good friends visit America, ones I trust too that a british accent can really help win a lot of America women over. Now I'm not generalising and saying all. Or daft enough to think we show up, open our mouths and are showered with love. I'm sure that's not true. But how well does it go down?

These aren't toffs or southerners either but true Yorkshire folk with Sheffield/barnsley/Leeds accents. Think Sean bean or the arctic monkeys if your unsure.

I love some American accents. But my favourite are the Bronx type ones you get in movies. Like that sexy brunette in my cousin vinny! Now I'd do almost anything for a girl with that accent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a sucker for an accent lol and most recently been labeled an Anglophile I chat with a guy with a British accent, I've had a meet with a charming lad from Gaslow And enjoyed his accent, so far no complaints on the UK accents lol I'm a sucker for them!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm a sucker for an accent lol and most recently been labeled an Anglophile I chat with a guy with a British accent, I've had a meet with a charming lad from Gaslow And enjoyed his accent, so far no complaints on the UK accents lol I'm a sucker for them!! "

Your certainly in the right place then haha!

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

i kinda catch ur drift when you talk about Americans liking the English accent, i struggle cuz im Geordie lol. Been there enough to say I found it did have an appeal to the select few that were interested in New York.

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Ask for a Dollar every time they say 'I love your accent' you will be a millionaire very quickly.

We keep telling them that we don't have the accent we are speaking English they have the accent lol

Well guys I am an american from the east coast ..living in Ireland... My accent

Is A good selling point for me!!!! Kesha

"Well guys I am an american from the east coast ..living in Ireland... My accent

Is A good selling point for me!!!! Kesha"

Americans say they love irish accents but it's all different in Ireland with different parts I love the American accent

Yea I'm a sucker for both the English accent, and Brazilian women accent lol...

» Add a new message to this topic