FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Politeness

Politeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We love this site and both view it equally.

However we have noticed a couple of things.

Firstly we blocked males, yet we seem to still get the odd message from them, how?

Secondly they only ever aimed their messages at me, ignoring my partner totally. We've noticed now that couples often do the same.

He doesn't say to much but I know it bothers him.

Plus why do people friend invite, when we've not met or even swapped messages?

Is that not rude?

??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"We love this site and both view it equally.

Firstly we blocked males, yet we seem to still get the odd message from them, how?

Secondly they only ever aimed their messages at me, ignoring my partner totally. We've noticed now that couples often do the same.

Is that not rude?

??????"

The only part I can answer is that plenty of people want to see someone's face before entering into a conversation with them , so they friend request to see who they may be potentially meeting .

It could be they assume as there's only pics in public if the female that she may respond to messages ?

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

I am afraid unfortunately you will not change the approach of many males on here, the approach adopted appears similar to the storming of d day beaches. Your right most males address the messages to the female I can only presume as males they think females are either more naive or that there fabulous equipment will impress you more.

The sad thing is that the site does not encourage other approaches. I hope you both have more luck in future.

Regards.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is that not rude?

??????"

You only have pictures of the lady in public which might explain why people address messages only to her.

Have you ever corresponded with any of the single men who contact you? The block won't apply to them.

People often send friend invites without chatting first. Its unlikely to change but if you just leave it they won't be able to send another.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is that not rude?

??????

You only have pictures of the lady in public which might explain why people address messages only to her.

Have you ever corresponded with any of the single men who contact you? The block won't apply to them.

People often send friend invites without chatting first. Its unlikely to change but if you just leave it they won't be able to send another."

Good point about the pic, but he's shy. Lol.

We did ask one bloke how he'd managed to message, needless to say that he didn't reply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is that not rude?

??????

People often send friend invites without chatting first. Its unlikely to change but if you just leave it they won't be able to send another.

We did ask one bloke how he'd managed to message, needless to say that he didn't reply. "

It's entirely up to him if he doesn't want photos of himself in public but you will have to accept that people will assume that its you fronting the profile in that case. Quite a few couples have a policy of not contacting people if they can't see the guy too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that not rude?

??????

We did ask one bloke how he'd managed to message, needless to say that he didn't reply. "

So he won't be present when you meet couples?

I don't think sending a friend's request is rude at all, I don't get the problem members have with it. It's a request, just delete it. X

Is that not rude?

??????

I would have to agree and say that guys are most likely aiming their messages just at you because the pics on the profile are of yourself only...Maybe a pic of you both would help, even just one where you are fully clothed and don't have to be showing face...Then it should give that reminder that you are indeed a couple. Also I'd say that some guys probably just ignore the fact that you are a couple and will message you to try and get to you on your own without your partner.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Politeness seems to be a word that doesn't mix easily with rejection.

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Is that not rude?

??????"

No, it isn't rude.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Is that not rude?

??????

We did ask one bloke how he'd managed to message, needless to say that he didn't reply.

It's entirely up to him if he doesn't want photos of himself in public but you will have to accept that people will assume that its you fronting the profile in that case. Quite a few couples have a policy of not contacting people if they can't see the guy too."

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Is that not rude?

??????"

As for the friend request, that is all part and parcel of the site.

Some men on here will only be interested in meeting the wife, the hubby is just a bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic