FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Voyeur

Voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a well behaved no expectations Voyeur. I am what I am I like to watch, from a distance, up close, outdoors or inside. I have no expectations, no demands, don't even want to touch - I just like to watch and encourage if required.

The question is how many couples out there like to be watched without the fear of pressure for the voyeur to get involved - Dogging is the first point of call for my pleasure of watching, but often get surrounded by idiots wanting a grope practically climbing through the car windows - spoils it for the guys in the car, spoils it for me!

I have had three brilliant indoor sessions where no touching took place in two of them - and the third time one woman insisted I felt how wet she was!

Watching the intimacy between lovers, husbands and wives, watching the foreplay and the action that follows is for me outstanding!

So who is into this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

So who is into this? "

Would guess quite a few people as so many people have it listed as one of their interests....

Now whether or not they are as disciplined as you in the no touching department could be a different matter....

lots list it as an interest - But normally mean them watching someone with their wife/girlfriend - Do not seem to be that many who want someone to just watch them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We like to be watched at time but so many can't just watch.

We like the idea of being watched by a crowd, if that makes sense, but if we had some guy sitting opposite us, I think we'd feel guilty and get him to join in!

I am sure I am in the minority here as I just like to watch, no need to feel guilty, no need to worry I might be pushy...Not my thing.

Obviously if you begged me I may join in lol, but that is not my aim....I like just to watch

Yeah but being predisposed to feeling guilty isn't something one can really fix

One of my playmates and I have been looking for a voyeur to watch and take pictures. As sometimes I'm clothed whilst he is naked and we don't always have penetrative sex - very hard to find a voyeur that will just watch and not join in.

The OP is rare indeed!

Forum Mod

I have a friend that is a voyeur only

he has problems not because he can't keep his hands to himself but because others can't keep their hands off of him

Well for no hands on no dramas viewing I am your man so if you fancy a well behaved watcher get in touch - I might even be able to take a pic or two for you if you want.

I like to watch too and only touch if invited, but I guess thats also because I like to photograph what I see.

Had a meet recently and took pics only. I was satisfied to be told after that she was so horny and was dying for me to touch her.

"We like the idea of being watched by a crowd, if that makes sense,"

I have a bit of a similar fantasy of being watched by a group of 3 or 4 guys, no touching just knowing they're getting off while I am lol

Have been lucky to be able to watch with no touching a few times and have been asked to join in as well.

The thrill of watching other people making love is wonderful especially in the same room.

» Add a new message to this topic