FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > there must be a couple 4 a couple on here

there must be a couple 4 a couple on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmsnrichie OP   Couple  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

save us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"save us"

there are loads .. just depends if you're all looking for the same thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"save us"

Waves and shouts Hellooooo.

can you travel to sunny Manchester?.

Erm....Well here's you first problem says on your profile ......Quote we will only meet couples with face pics on profile which is only right you cant be shy on this website lol but you only have 1 pic of the female on your maybe get some face pics on your profile & you might get somewhere. Well gd look in find some naughty fun. Oh you could try going to club you'll not find many timewasters there. Pics on profile

yup

we are finding it hard to find couples to play with - but hey ho, we will keep plugging on

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Like GothicFilth says, if you're only looking for people with facial pictures then I daresay you've cut your potential meets by about 80% right off the bat!

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"yup

we are finding it hard to find couples to play with - but hey ho, we will keep plugging on "

i can bring along a life size mirror then there will be two of me

"yup

we are finding it hard to find couples to play with - but hey ho, we will keep plugging on

i can bring along a life size mirror then there will be two of me "

haha if you bring a female friend you are more than wecome

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Might be just me but too much info about your children in your profile - most of us have them but don't need to give ages etc - just struck me as inappropriate - and the pic thing - you haven't got yours on display so you really can't insist that others have! Z

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"yup

i can bring along a life size mirror then there will be two of me

haha if you bring a female friend you are more than wecome "

If I had a female friend I'd have a couples profile god I'm to honest for my own good

"Like GothicFilth says, if you're only looking for people with facial pictures then I daresay you've cut your potential meets by about 80% right off the bat!"

I think they've probably worded their profile wrongly as they have 11 pictures in their private gallery, I'm sure including face ones. Therefore I think they mean potential meets should have face pics in their private galleries.

However...I could be wrong!

By *entcouple4550Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

For what its worth.....we won't post face pics directly onto a site like this. However what we always do is, once we have established contact with another couple, offer to send or swap face pics via a personal eamil address. Some people just won't accept that and insist on us posting a pic on the site. You can't be all things to all people and you have to stick to the protocols that you are comfortable with.

By *bwitchedwarlock69Couple  over a year ago

Batley, West Yorkshire

"Erm....Well here's you first problem says on your profile ......Quote we will only meet couples with face pics on profile which is only right you cant be shy on this website lol "

This is the first time I've posted on one of things, a bit nervous about doing it, hope no one minds. Please be gentle with us, we're fairly new to all this lol

Have to agree with gothicfilth on this one. Al and I have looked at your profile on a number of occasions because we would love to meet up with another couple, but we've never bothered to send you a message because we don't, and won't, have face pics on our profile, though we do state on our profile that we have pics available to send privately on request.

That's our personal choice and we don't feel we have to justify it as we are the only ones who know our circumstances and what we are comfortable with. But, as we don't meet your criteria in that we don't have face pics publicly available, we just move on to the next profile.

And while I'm in blunt mode, I've looked at your profile again this afternoon and, no offence, but the status you have up isn't exactly friendly either

"Erm....Well here's you first problem says on your profile ......Quote we will only meet couples with face pics on profile which is only right you cant be shy on this website lol

This is the first time I've posted on one of things, a bit nervous about doing it, hope no one minds. Please be gentle with us, we're fairly new to all this lol

Have to agree with gothicfilth on this one. Al and I have looked at your profile on a number of occasions because we would love to meet up with another couple, but we've never bothered to send you a message because we don't, and won't, have face pics on our profile, though we do state on our profile that we have pics available to send privately on request.

That's our personal choice and we don't feel we have to justify it as we are the only ones who know our circumstances and what we are comfortable with. But, as we don't meet your criteria in that we don't have face pics publicly available, we just move on to the next profile.

And while I'm in blunt mode, I've looked at your profile again this afternoon and, no offence, but the status you have up isn't exactly friendly either "

Hello you two...nice to see new people on the forums!

Now you've taken the plunge you'll soon be addicted like the rest of us.

You make a valid point in your post, we all have our boundaries, and act in a way that is comfortable to us. If you see something on a profile you don't like move on to the next!

» Add a new message to this topic