FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > mmf or mff

mmf or mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am2camhorny OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

for a first time swing which would be the easiest to start off with,not nessary the best just the most comfortable for a first meet? or even a full foursome?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

You'll find it easier to meet a single guy or a couple - single fems are very rare,sadly!

We were lucky, and started with a FFM, followed by a MMF and have moved on to couples and parties. All have their special quality, so to be honest, take what you can easily sort out first, and go with the flow.

happy swinging!

M x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a single male looking to join a MF couple.

any tips as a little nervous and would like to know how these work as I cannot understand the male just sitting there?

the average male just sits at the computer sending messages, get into the chat rooms and be friendly (most of em will ignore you at the start..... just shout!!) lol

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"You'll find it easier to meet a single guy or a couple - single fems are very rare,sadly!

We were lucky, and started with a FFM, followed by a MMF and have moved on to couples and parties. All have their special quality, so to be honest, take what you can easily sort out first, and go with the flow.

happy swinging!

M x"

yes very true, but also very hard for us singles sometime to get in the couples scene, single women not much of a problem, its the couples i want!

ffm is fun and possible on here

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

best go to a club and make friends with people there I think

or try to host your own event

have a small party at yours, invite 15 people as only 4 will turn up

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I am a single male looking to join a MF couple.

any tips as a little nervous and would like to know how these work as I cannot understand the male just sitting there?"

Why would the male be "just sitting there"?

As we've said in the past....one woman can do more with two men than vice versa.

If the women aren't bi,then after a while the guy will be knackered while the women are still wanting more.

Its many mens fantasy to have MFF sex but in reality FMM works much better,especially if the women are straight.

XXXX

i would say begin going to a club and make friends, it opens up so many doors for you

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

To our way of thinking there is no rule as to which is best in respect of MMF, FFM, or MFMF. What works best is the RIGHT person or people for YOU.

When you meet the single or couple you just have a feeling when its right and when you find that there is nothing to worry about everything just works.

Sex is a very natural thing and very personal thing. We had a session yester evening with a new guy and it was ‘perfect’ for US (and apparently for him too) but he might not be of any use to you two and of course the same applies the other way around, its very much a ‘people’ thing.

So provided you establish a reasonable balance of sexual interests its not likely to matter if its 3 way, 4 way or more ways if you all feel comfortable together.

Trust your instincts, be patient and go with the flow when it feels right.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Both our first 'swinging' experiences were 3somes, but that was years ago before we'd met and before we considered ourselves swingers. When we got together and started swinging, we had an early 4some with a couple of experienced swingers that lasted all afternoon and night. After MFMF play, they took it in turn to 3some with us while the other one left the room, so that we could experience MMF and FFM play as a couple. That was really nice of them and got us comfortable with both sorts of 3some.

Needless to say, she likes 2 men and he likes 2 women best, but we both prefer 4somes or moresomes where everybody has a partner.

» Add a new message to this topic