FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married Men

Married Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Recently I have been subjected to abusive vile messages from a wife who had found her husband on fab & I had verified him. I blocked her so she started a new profile & I blocked her again. Is it just me or has this happened to anyone else? To top it all it seems he has now lied to his wife about what happened between us so he is obviously the worse kind of bloke.

This is a swinging site so why should I have to justify myself. Why am I in the wrong?

if married people do want to play away from home & get what they are missing at home or need that little extra fun or fantasy then they should work at little harder at keeping there identity hidden.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People always get cough out in the end. its why i never give anyone my phone number or accommodate, i don't want some pissed off wife on my door step while my kids are home

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh dear... what a shame for the partner.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just report any abuse

You're not in the wrong at all, HE was initially and now his wife is. He's the one that cheated and that's something she needs to understand. I assume you didn't know he was married, so how could any reasonable person hold you responsible or in any way to blame?!...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

it's one of the reasons why we don't meet married guys (knowingly)we're here for fun and that ain't fun especially for the hurt party.

No one knows what goes on in someone elses relationship and we would never judge but we just don't want to get involved.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the line I take on it will depend on whether you knew he was married when you met him.....

if you didn't know... then you have my upmost sympathy, it is not a position i would like to be in...

if you did... then you were complicit.. and that is one of the consequences of the decisions you made....

silly woman to be blaming you instead of him.

just ignore her and think yourself lucky you arent married to him.

Suffolk/Norfolk border

I didn't know he was married.

"I didn't know he was married."

Then you have nothing to worry about. Her anger is obviously misplaced...

even if you did know he was married its still mostly his fault, its easier for her to blame you than it is to admit that their marriage wasnt as good as she thought it was.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

shock horror, a married guy lied to have sex..

ffs whatever next..

OP just report her to admin..

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

feel for u, as been there my self. though i didnt know he was married till the wife came shoting the odds

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"feel for u, as been there my self. though i didnt know he was married till the wife came shoting the odds"

Thanks

this has happened to me a few times after we had sex n a few times b4 we have met n i kno its not my fault so no its not urs either hun x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You're not in the wrong at all, HE was initially and now his wife is. He's the one that cheated and that's something she needs to understand. I assume you didn't know he was married, so how could any reasonable person hold you responsible or in any way to blame?!..."

No reasonable person would hold her responsible but hurt feelings tend to make people less than reasonable.

"You're not in the wrong at all, HE was initially and now his wife is. He's the one that cheated and that's something she needs to understand. I assume you didn't know he was married, so how could any reasonable person hold you responsible or in any way to blame?!..."

But perhaps the wife is too upset at finding out her oh has cheated on her to feel 'reasonable'?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"even if you did know he was married its still mostly his fault, its easier for her to blame you than it is to admit that their marriage wasnt as good as she thought it was."

That's always the way though. Some people find it easier to blame strangers than the one they hitched their wagon to: don't get it.

Think your self lucky I was slap by a wife , when with my kids in a shop and she was the wife of a couple I met off her who thort her hubby had feeling for me even throw I had never met him with out her being there

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Think your self lucky I was slap by a wife , when with my kids in a shop and she was the wife of a couple I met off her who thort her hubby had feeling for me even throw I had never met him with out her being there "

think thats the worst i have heard. if it wasn't for the fact you have said the kids where there then i would have said i hopped you slapped her back

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

no idea how you vet your meets op, or what guy had on his profile. maybe worth re_iewing the process you use to sort meets so you can avoid being plonked in the middle of a marital war zone again. if youve done all you can, with in reason to ensure you dont go with a married guy then you can have a clear conscience . if the guy only meet when hes away from work,cant accomm ,doesnt like being txt or willing to give mobile number ,is only available for very brief window in the day and has to rush off after clock watching ect ect ect then just maybe they arent exactly what they say and afew alarm bells may just ring .

use this as a learn and way to ensure as much as you can ,you dont have the wool pulled over your eyes again.

as for his wife i have every sympathy for her . im sure you can understand her anger too even if it may be misguided .just block any newbies contacting you and she wont beable to mail you here .

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"Think your self lucky I was slap by a wife , when with my kids in a shop and she was the wife of a couple I met off her who thort her hubby had feeling for me even throw I had never met him with out her being there "

I feel lucky that I have a partner now & don't have any meets without him & neither of us are jealous.

Surely the response is:-

I don't want, him he is yours.

I fucked him for my own gratification not as a prelude to a relationship so leave me alone; I represent no threat to you (Unlike your current behavior).

Go scream at him for coming to me; not at me for receiving him.

"I didn't know he was married."

Then you've done nothing wrong. Something similar happened to me years ago but we only exchanged text, never met BUT his wife found the messages and subjected me to a load of abuse until I agreed to speak to her. I did, told her the truth that I'd never met him and would never have swapped number had I known he wasn't single. She actually thanked me for being honest. Just keep deleting and reporting her.

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"Surely the response is:-

I don't want, him he is yours.

I fucked him for my own gratification not as a prelude to a relationship so leave me alone; I represent no threat to you (Unlike your current behavior).

Go scream at him for coming to me; not at me for receiving him. "

When she opens another account and sends a message just tell her "she was obviously a crap shag or he wouldnt have been looking for and hole to fill"

My wife had txts and messages from an irate wife even said she would put her number on public display until i told her a few home truths and that he had lied to us about being single and this doesnt just apply to married men wait til you have a very pissed off husband at the door asking why his wife has a new number in her phone with dirty txts saved !

or even better tell her to go fuck herself cos her husband aint !

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

im just wondering just how much effort some people have put in to ensuring they arent meeting a married person? i think some my just think by person having "single" on profile ,that is good enough . by no means am i saying there are full proof ways to garentee a meets single and some people are VERY good at covering up stuff . however , we all know theres plenty anyone can do to avoid as much as you humanly can meeting an attached person. im afraid at the end of the day down to each indervidual to take resposibility of vetting meets as much as they can to avoid this . IF then the person suddenly has a spouse in tow you have a clear contience .

you choose to lie down with the dogs you will get fleas.you cant then bitch saying "well they never said they had fleas " if youve done little to verify that . as i say nothing is fool proof (apart from not swinging lol heaven forbid!!) but im damn sure theres plenty you can do to narrow the odds in your favour .

This is exactly the reason I will no longer meet guys who cannot accommodate as a lot of the time they're hiding the fact they're married.

"This is exactly the reason I will no longer meet guys who cannot accommodate as a lot of the time they're hiding the fact they're married. "

The guy my wife had problems with lent a mates flat !

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"This is exactly the reason I will no longer meet guys who cannot accommodate as a lot of the time they're hiding the fact they're married.

The guy my wife had problems with lent a mates flat ! "

Yeah there's been plenty of threads re married men that can accommodate and not married ones that can't

Unfortunately it's no guarantee but some people live by the belief it's a dead cert predictor

"even if you did know he was married its still mostly his fault, its easier for her to blame you than it is to admit that their marriage wasnt as good as she thought it was.

That's always the way though. Some people find it easier to blame strangers than the one they hitched their wagon to: don't get it. "

What a load of bollocks they would both be to blame 50/50. They both done it and both knew so one isn't worse than the other

This is why I don't meet married or attached people as it will come back to bite you

This has happened to me a few times, to be honest I don't have an issue playing with attached people, so I do run the risk of it happening. Worst one to happen recentlt was a death threat against me from an ex wife...that was a little worrying as there is a lot more to the story and I was actually the innocent party in it all.

The slightly ironic thing is only ever seens to happen with guys that told me they were single or separated, I've never had a problem with a married mans wife, as they tend to be honest & careful!

I was accused of timewasting when i turned down a married lass. Go figure eh!

"This is why I don't meet married or attached people as it will come back to bite you

"

The OP quite clearly stated that she didn't know he was married though...

"This is why I don't meet married or attached people as it will come back to bite you

"

What about married guys that tell the truth and have their wifes full knowledge ?

I have been honest with everyone ive tried to meet on here telling the in my profile i am married and you can even speak with my wife so she would know who i was meeting with and when .... what happens ? even the honest guys dont get a break because of cheating husbands

My wife tells me about every meet she is making with someone and has my blessing to do so even spoke to a couple of guys while she was on a meet ffs, Try telling the truth as a guy and not even so much as a no thankyou to a decent well written message !

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What about married guys that tell the truth and have their wifes full knowledge ?

I have been honest with everyone ive tried to meet on here telling the in my profile i am married and you can even speak with my wife so she would know who i was meeting with and when .... what happens ? even the honest guys dont get a break because of cheating husbands

My wife tells me about every meet she is making with someone and has my blessing to do so even spoke to a couple of guys while she was on a meet ffs, Try telling the truth as a guy and not even so much as a no thankyou to a decent well written message !"

Its so hard to sort the sheep from the goats thats why we stay away if we can, no disrespect to you or your wife but its just easier to have a blanket ban unless meeting a couple together.

Thats a fair comment to be honest but when it has on a profile looking for guys etc and you send a message they have a look at your profile and still think you were actually telling lies !

The amount of guys on here who cant accom and wont give out a number that can be rung at pretty much anytime for confirmation with the OH is incredible

If you are married and playing away and get caught dont expect to be bailed out tell whoever the partner is man or woman the truth and let them decide if the marriage is worth it to stay with a cheat because no matter how good a liar you think you are they will slip up at some point in the future with their mates on the beer or the girls out on a hen night and one of them overhears what is being said with an eax to grind will drop them in the sticky stuff before they order the cab for the ride home that very night !

"This is exactly the reason I will no longer meet guys who cannot accommodate as a lot of the time they're hiding the fact they're married.

The guy my wife had problems with lent a mates flat !

Yeah there's been plenty of threads re married men that can accommodate and not married ones that can't

Unfortunately it's no guarantee but some people live by the belief it's a dead cert predictor "

No, it's not a fool proof method of ing out the attached guy but its a good start.

By *iganflirtMan  over a year ago

wigan

Some very interesting _iews! As a married man i dont see the point in telling lies on a site like this. I choose to use the site due to my wife living in tenerife most of the year, that doesnt make it right but to me its better than getting involved in an affair.

Having visited various clubs over the years and being members sites as a cpl

i can assure you over 50% of single guys arent really single. So i prefer to be honest on my profile.

Its not just married guys though folks, its the same with a role reversal, married women and unhappy husbands can be pretty explosive l

Who would want a deceived wife calling and threatening to kill them

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

Come on guys have SOME sympathy for the wife!!!!she's obviously hurting.

I've been that wife and logic goes out of the window when you're that shocked and hurt.

We all need to take some responsibility for what we're choosing to do.

I NEVER play with local men, I NEVER keep their no's I ask for theirs and ring them with my no blocked so its not on their phone.

All it takes is common sense and discretion to not cause the pain the wifes obviously feeling.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Come on guys have SOME sympathy for the wife!!!!she's obviously hurting.

I've been that wife and logic goes out of the window when you're that shocked and hurt.

I NEVER play with local men, I NEVER keep their no's I ask for theirs and ring them with my no blocked so its not on their phone.

All it takes is common sense and discretion to not cause the pain the wifes obviously feeling."

I have a lot of sympathy for the wife from what I know in this thread but as it is never possible to know what goes on in someone elses relationship or if someone is telling you the truth about it we try to avoid if possible. Sorry but keeping your phone number secret is only protecting yourself all you're shielding the wife from is the truth not the deception, that will wear away at their relationship and hurt her in other ways that she isn't even aware of. I do realise that the same applies to married women too.

"Come on guys have SOME sympathy for the wife!!!!she's obviously hurting.

All it takes is common sense and discretion to not cause the pain the wifes obviously feeling."

But discretion isnt needed if the guy is honest from the start !

My wife met a guy wasnt exactly local on his profile, single good pics, verified and able to accom a very good start.

Met him a couple of times had some good fun then 2 weeks after start getting txts from a new number saying his was broke and was he still ok for next week etc went along with flirty txts etc wasnt until it started asking for pics that we began to think something wrong as he was on her friends list and could see the private gallery

The prick left his private phone not only with all his contacts details but also logged into fabs.

And so the shit began with her knowing all my wifes detailed face pictures which she cut and copied to facebook asking who was this slag turns out he was married for 19yrs 3 kids in tow and VERY local in fact so local it took all of about an hour before someone on her facebook page knew where we lived wifes real name even where and when she went shopping on a friday ffs.

So who should we have sympathy for ? Him for being a cheating prick and liar or her for obviously not keeping a check on her husband or not doing things in the bedroom that he did while we were in a MMF situation ?

We put as many precautions in place to out the married guys but some still get through and for those partners who find out they have been cheated on and turn up at the front door or while my wife is shopping and start shouting the odds then be prepared for the whole truth with pictures/dvd's attached if needed.

Cheating isnt swinging

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

if he was getting it at home he wouldnt be on here so realy his wife has to take part blame

"if he was getting it at home he wouldnt be on here so realy his wife has to take part blame "

Maybe so, but as you don't know the reasons why or the situation it's not entirely fair to come to that conclusion. I'm not saying that it's right for a husband to go behind his wifes back . That's totally wrong!!!! And visa versa. But i think if there is a problem it should be discusses openly and honestly and maybe some kind of agreement can be made. Then no one would get hurt. But having said that, not everyone is open and honest, and in fact they find it impossible to be, even when given the chance to be so .

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think realising that people are still "people" if its in the swinging world or not is a good place to start.

Its horrible what hes done but stopping newbies and unverified or non site supporters from messaging you would stop the messages.

But yeah people are shit in most walks of life swinging doesn't make us all better people because we enjoy casual sex with strangers :p

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

"if he was getting it at home he wouldnt be on here so realy his wife has to take part blame

Maybe so, but as you don't know the reasons why or the situation it's not entirely fair to come to that conclusion. I'm not saying that it's right for a husband to go behind his wifes back . That's totally wrong!!!! And visa versa. But i think if there is a problem it should be discusses openly and honestly and maybe some kind of agreement can be made. Then no one would get hurt. But having said that, not everyone is open and honest, and in fact they find it impossible to be, even when given the chance to be so ."

My wife refuses to discuss it and does not even acknowledge a problem exists. Her idea of a normal sex life at our age is about twice a year, late at night with the lights out, and "get it over with as soon as possible". Some of us need much more than that.

There will always be people who are married and play away. There are many reasons for this happening. But when the truth comes out I think the spouse who has been cheated on should sort out the problem at home rather than putting the blame elsewhere. I understand the anger leads her to vent her frustrations at the other person. But still, I think its wise to go straight to the core of the problem

"if he was getting it at home he wouldnt be on here so realy his wife has to take part blame

Maybe so, but as you don't know the reasons why or the situation it's not entirely fair to come to that conclusion. I'm not saying that it's right for a husband to go behind his wifes back . That's totally wrong!!!! And visa versa. But i think if there is a problem it should be discusses openly and honestly and maybe some kind of agreement can be made. Then no one would get hurt. But having said that, not everyone is open and honest, and in fact they find it impossible to be, even when given the chance to be so .

My wife refuses to discuss it and does not even acknowledge a problem exists. Her idea of a normal sex life at our age is about twice a year, late at night with the lights out, and "get it over with as soon as possible". Some of us need much more than that."

I hear what your saying, but i think really you have to let her know that it may not be an issue for her but it is an issue for you. Yes some women don't want to and wont listen, but you do still have to say how you feel. And even keep repeating it until they do listen i'm afraid.

this is the exact reason cheating has no place in swinging.

"the line I take on it will depend on whether you knew he was married when you met him.....

if you didn't know... then you have my upmost sympathy, it is not a position i would like to be in...

if you did... then you were complicit.. and that is one of the consequences of the decisions you made...."

This

"this is the exact reason cheating has no place in swinging."

Agree

There are many married wives who play without Hubby, I've met a few.... works both ways for hubby or wife...something is missing or they wouldn't go and look for fun... It can be done without getting found out...but is tricky..

Do I condone it... no... but then we are human and have needs..

"Recently I have been subjected to abusive vile messages from a wife who had found her husband on fab & I had verified him. -----------snip

This is a swinging site so why should I have to justify myself. Why am I in the wrong? "

Your profile is a couple, get 'Andy' to reply to the emails....

What an good post this is. It does actually lay bare all the dangers of meeting single men and then verifying them. We will be more careful in the future about verifying single blokes we meet because even if they aren't married and get into a relationship their new partner could find evidence of this website and then all hell breaks loose.

We must have been very lucky over the years and haven't got into difficulties like this but it must be horrible when it happens.

On the note of deliberately meeting married blokes we go on the side of caution anyway. It's not being judgmental, just we think it is a recipe for disaster.

Alton

My wife refuses to discuss it and does not even acknowledge a problem exists. Her idea of a normal sex life at our age is about twice a year, late at night with the lights out, and "get it over with as soon as possible". Some of us need much more than that.

I hear what your saying, but i think really you have to let her know that it may not be an issue for her but it is an issue for you. Yes some women don't want to and wont listen, but you do still have to say how you feel. And even keep repeating it until they do listen i'm afraid."

Without labouring the point too much, I have tried on numerous occasions and the typical response is "that's all you ever think about!" and the subject is changed. I am not justifying my actions, and I would be slaughtered on here if I did, but sometimes relationships are far from easy to handle. I envy all the people on here that are "happily married" and still are able to agree together to engage in sexual activities with others.

" I envy all the people on here that are "happily married" and still are able to agree together to engage in sexual activities with others."

Don't believe everything you read !!

Alton

" I envy all the people on here that are "happily married" and still are able to agree together to engage in sexual activities with others.

Don't believe everything you read !!"

That's why it was in inverted commas. As it happens, I am happily married, and have been so for 40 years, except for this one area.

Yes I can see where you are coming from but you are satisfying your needs which is fine but the people you meet are putting themselves in the firing line for it both barrels from your wife. Maybe your wife turns a blind eye to your fun.

In that respect you might lucky but the majority of wives behave horribly when scorned. Hell hath no fury is extremely true saying.

The chemistry of swinging is strange mixture. It's not just 2 people connecting it's at least 3 and there maybe a 4th person unwittingly involved and that as the poster has demonstrated is horrible situation.

doesnt matter which way you try to butter it up cheating is wrong and has no place in the swinging lifestyle.

"if he was getting it at home he wouldnt be on here so realy his wife has to take part blame "

I'm sorry, but what a load of bollocks!! Just because he is on here, that doesn't mean he isn't 'getting it' at home! And even if he isn't 'getting it', why lie to an unsuspecting female and involve her in it?? HE is 100% to blame, not the lass on here, or his wife!

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

this is an interesting thread from a womans point of _iew whose hubby cheated

he was getting regular sex he even said i not love him or want him if we didnt have it from one weekend to the next .

did different things all the time watched

porn. cos hell guys i thought thats why men strayed cos they weren't getting it at home .so him leaving me for another woman has destroyed me .

staffordshire

Clearly when married men cheat there's various reasons

The ones who have an affair I would think are less likely to be on here as they are probably wanting a new relationship with the emotional side as well

Those with home 'sexual issues' whatever they may be are more likely to be hear where they can get whatever is going wrong at home but maybe not have the emotional side of things

"Clearly when married men cheat there's various reasons

The ones who have an affair I would think are less likely to be on here as they are probably wanting a new relationship with the emotional side as well

Those with home 'sexual issues' whatever they may be are more likely to be hear where they can get whatever is going wrong at home but maybe not have the emotional side of things

"

but this is still so wrong, and isnt the place for it, use one of the many other sites that cater for cheating people, therefore not including some other unwilling unknowing person.

staffordshire

I agree some poor woman or couple getting abuse isn't good I wasn't defending that just from observation I think it's that group of men that predominate on here from the married side of things

hate these sort of guys! had it happen once to me, became friends with a guy, ended up him falling for me, found out about his wife and i had to cut all ties as the idiot kept photos we'd taken on his photo. he texts every so often and its a swift delete of his text as im not getting involved with him again. if i was vanilla and my hubbie was cheating on my and i found out i wouldnt contact the woman. id ask him why he couldnt ask me about my veiws on open relationships. i think it'd be the least he could do!

Aww bless ya hun

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"Recently I have been subjected to abusive vile messages from a wife who had found her husband on fab & I had verified him. -----------snip

This is a swinging site so why should I have to justify myself. Why am I in the wrong?

Your profile is a couple, get 'Andy' to reply to the emails...."

I will if she comes back again, thanks

"

I'm here, happily married, no sexual issues at home, it's regular & good.

Here for variety & naughtiness. But my wife knows I'm here

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

doesnt meet married guys either for the above reasons ... not worth the hassle

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I love meeting married/attached guys....no drama...no fuss....same situation....no messing about!! The stakes are even...no screaming single woman wanting more more more more of me!

I also love meeting single, young, fit, sexy men...and I do, very often x

I also like older, hot, experienced men

I also like women....the more the mierrier...welll!!! I'm in female pussy heaven!

Never had a TV/TS!!! Can TV'TS be married single guys???? if so...I like them x

Gay bi and/or guys turn me on too!

being honest

My partner has been on here for years on and off and yes i always was fully aware and i wasn't jealous as my sex drive isnt high so we agreed she could meet occasionally.

my partner had an issue when she met and played with someone who was married and she got abuse and she never knew he was married so if she did she wouldn't have met him as playing away is something we dont condone as if you can be honest on a profile on here why cant you be honest to your partner

(him posting)

"the line I take on it will depend on whether you knew he was married when you met him.....

if you did... then you were complicit.. and that is one of the consequences of

the decisions you made...."

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

but this is still so wrong, and isnt the place for it, use one of the many other sites that cater for cheating people, therefore not including some other unwilling unknowing person."

because "those" site tend to cost a lot of money... whereas I think some think of this as a cheaper alternative to a working girl....

some people feel they have to justify being here.. some don't... if they are prepared to lie to the person who they profess to love more than any other why should you think you are owed anymore honesty than them???

there is a huge difference between no knowing playing with people playing away.... and those who do know... I am not prepared to be knowingly part of someone elses deceit and condone it

We have also had a guy who the wife met when he was "apparently" single then txt her to say can she block both his single profile , her single profile and their couple profile as she didnt like looking at pics of him fucking my wife (so he said) !

I think moreover he was cheating on her or when she couldnt play due to her cycle etc and didnt want her to find out he had been with someone else ? Of course thats why he asked to block all their shared accounts

why didnt i think of that before

just tell her that he said he wasnt married and if you had known you wouldnt of touched him..

say you feel sorry for her

"I love meeting married/attached guys....no drama...no fuss....same situation....no messing about!!

"

haha oh the irony of that statement!

you have read what has happened to the op right?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"just tell her that he said he wasnt married and if you had known you wouldnt of touched him..

say you feel sorry for her "

better not say that a lot of us women on the swingers site he uses feel sorry for her too though

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

SHE is the one making profiles and sending abusive messages to OP????

I dont feel sorry for her!!!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"SHE is the one making profiles and sending abusive messages to OP????

I dont feel sorry for her!!!!!"

Seeing as we don't really know the man or his wife I don't feel anything for either of them really. Its a situation that plays itself out thousands of times a day in public and in private and probably always will.

I have some sympathy for the OP because she became invovled in it without her knowledge and thats not fair.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

I have some sympathy for the OP because she became invovled in it without her knowledge and thats not fair."

One your not in the wrong,

two, there problem not you,

third,,,,,,tell her to piss off!!

So true just use your noggin,

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I love meeting married/attached guys....no drama...no fuss....same situation....no messing about!! The stakes are even...no screaming single woman wanting more more more more of me!

I also like women....the more the mierrier...welll!!! I'm in female pussy heaven!

"

What a breath of fresh air from you Bambi!

Who is everyone trying to kid when they describe this as a 'jolly old swinging site' IT'S A SEX SITE - an avenue for meeting like minded people and having a good time. There are nutters and timewasters in every walk of life so it's not surprising that some turn up on here.

I feel really sorry for anyone who is confronted by an angry partners other half - but it really is their partners fault for not being more discrete.

I am married - you can see that from a mile away - so I don't pretend not to be. I am married but not dead, and I like sex A LOT more then my wife.

She doesn't know that I do this - I am sure of it - and she will never know, because I take the time to make sure that I keep this part of my life separate from the rest.

I wish that I had a partner to join in the fun with other couples - but as I don't I am that pariah on this site - a single man - and even worse - a married man.

Rant over - I am really a nice person as well !!!

When a wife is mad like that then you definitely need a bodyguard now. But don't worry much I can be your bodyguard from now.Won't ask money but you will have to pay me.

Joke aside feel really sorry for you.

"SHE is the one making profiles and sending abusive messages to OP????

I dont feel sorry for her!!!!!"

proof of the hurt caused of the selfish actions of a cheater..

"I love meeting married/attached guys....no drama...no fuss....same situation....no messing about!! The stakes are even...no screaming single woman wanting more more more more of me!

Who is everyone trying to kid when they describe this as a 'jolly old swinging site' IT'S A SEX SITE - an avenue for meeting like minded people and having a good time. There are nutters and timewasters in every walk of life so it's not surprising that some turn up on here.

I feel really sorry for anyone who is confronted by an angry partners other half - but it really is their partners fault for not being more discrete.

I am married - you can see that from a mile away - so I don't pretend not to be. I am married but not dead, and I like sex A LOT more then my wife.

She doesn't know that I do this - I am sure of it - and she will never know, because I take the time to make sure that I keep this part of my life separate from the rest.

I wish that I had a partner to join in the fun with other couples - but as I don't I am that pariah on this site - a single man - and even worse - a married man.

Rant over - I am really a nice person as well !!!"

a breath of fresh air? with the irony she wrote lol lol lol

as for nice.. a nice person would cause upset to the one they claim to love?? right

if you did... then you were complicit.. and that is one of the consequences of the decisions you made...."

100% agree - I won't knowingly play with someone else's partner without knowing that partner is happy with the situation. There is no failsafe way of ensuring a guy is single, but there are clues which I have picked up on before...can't always say what they are as sometimes it's just a gut feeling that something isn't 'quite right'. Have been fooled once (that I'm aware of). She didn't find out but he let it slip so I stopped meeting him. I got some grief from him for a couple of weeks saying I had no right to judge him, I didn't understand the situation etc - he gave up eventually.

All I can suggest to the OP is to let this woman know you had no idea she existed and that you are sorry this happened but you were under the impression he was single. But I would also tell her that if she does not leave you alone you will have to contact the police (if it's affecting you off the site) - that will make most rethink their actions as they don't want their dirty laundry aired any more than you do.

staffordshire

I'll be honest not sure what the answer is to the post above re being married but on a low sex marriage and therefore being on here

I'm not nor have been in such a position so cant really criticise from an ivory tower _iew particularly as I'm not sure what I'd be thinking

Of course the easy answer is talk and get your sexy drives matched etc but what do you do if your partners sex drive has diminished or gone?

Should you get divorced but what if you love your partner or have kids?

It's a very difficult situation and one I haven't an easy answer for?

By *lyce and Mister MCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

whilst with the ex he did this 4 times (we never swung) and each time my anger vented at the female, mostly due to me being so held down by him and cos of our kids. When I found the balls to dump his sorry ass I could see it was him not her and I apologized to the one lady I really dug into!

I left, found the love of my life, and here we are.

The wife will have her own issues, but the man should learn the art of communication.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

personally I wouldn't meet someone knowing they are cheating...

I like what we do and i like a lot of fun but would never want to hurt someone s. Also, as someone who was single for years- if a relationships not working then end it and have some fun alone - plenty to be had

OP - you shouldn't have to put up with it, report and tell her you will get the police involved if she continues xxx

Sheffield

"I

as for nice.. a nice person would cause upset to the one they claim to love?? right "

Brenda you are obviously a paragon of virtue, and I am genuinely pleased for you that you can get what you want from this site. But you are single so can you define yourself as a swinger? Shouldn't you be looking on the crap and seedy contacts sites ??

I am sure that it is only me out of the thousands of registered users of Fab who is cheating on his partner for more sex. My bad.

Get real! There are lots of bored and lonely housewives out there.

We want to improve our sex lives not change our lives.

Sheffield

"I'll be honest not sure what the answer is to the post above re being married but on a low sex marriage and therefore being on here

I'm not nor have been in such a position so cant really criticise from an ivory tower _iew particularly as I'm not sure what I'd be thinking

Of course the easy answer is talk and get your sexy drives matched etc but what do you do if your partners sex drive has diminished or gone?

It's a very difficult situation and one I haven't an easy answer for?"

Thanks for the sensible understanding friend - I hope that it is never an issue for you.

"I

as for nice.. a nice person would cause upset to the one they claim to love?? right

Brenda you are obviously a paragon of virtue, and I am genuinely pleased for you that you can get what you want from this site. But you are single so can you define yourself as a swinger? Shouldn't you be looking on the crap and seedy contacts sites ??

I am sure that it is only me out of the thousands of registered users of Fab who is cheating on his partner for more sex. My bad.

We want to improve our sex lives not change our lives."

wow who are you to decide who can and cant be on this site..

i dont call myself a swinger thanks, i use this site for what i want! and that doesnt involve destroying lives..

i dont give a damn about lonely housewives, i feel the same about them as any cheater.. i havent defined a sex have i?

getting at me wont take away the selfish act you do by cheating.. and selfish isnt nice, thats all i was pointing out..

"I'll be honest not sure what the answer is to the post above re being married but on a low sex marriage and therefore being on here

It's a very difficult situation and one I haven't an easy answer for?"

it is easy.. u made a commitment and you have responsibilities.. you live up to them.. not hard

It's a very difficult situation and one I haven't an easy answer for?

Thanks for the sensible understanding friend - I hope that it is never an issue for you."

oh and your name HONESTjohn makes me laugh.. honest to your partner then

Rant over - I am really a nice person as well !!!

as for nice.. a nice person would cause upset to the one they claim to love?? right "

The irony continues in the username of today's white knight!!

"I

We want to improve our sex lives not change our lives."

So, us genuinely single people can't be on a swingers site! But, because you are a married guy thats cheating on his wife you ARE allowed?? Lol. Get a grip mate!

is it just me or does anyone else have the last few posts turned black?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And I think we'll leave it there....